Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41658
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2011, 06:43 PM   #16
~DolceVitaBentley~
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 14360
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was not saying because of her name I was saying because of the change of the name in a week and a change of phone number that threw a red flag!I'm not worried about my reputation I know there is tons of Sophia or similar names all around the world.I am not trying to make any kind of big deal about names I figured it was strange to change her name and number in a week especially after she had a review under Jazz.I just wont put any more alerts up in KC because it's seems to be drama when I am just looking out for people in the hobby.
~DolceVitaBentley~ is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:57 PM   #17
thorough9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~PlaywithSophia~ View Post
Just everyone be safe and proceed "New providers"with caution!!!I know everyone want's New but how can you be comfortable with a provider that has a change of name and phone number all in the same month!Food for thought:Tends to be unattractive girls because hobbyist think less donation more calls so more rev...Second the use of well known providers they tend to like to use same or similar names to trick the people....I hope people are understanding what I am saying!But for most part hobbyist and providers Be safe.....

I need a translator. Cheaper? Anyone?
thorough9 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:35 PM   #18
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
I think alerts need to be limited to known dangers or security issues.
With due respect Q, I believe Sophia was pointing out something
while not exactly an alert, is certainly info that would make me
uneasy, so if not in this forum then where?..coed?

I never use bp but I think anything bad that happens in the lifestyle
can be bad for all of us.
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:37 AM   #19
~DolceVitaBentley~
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 14360
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

KCQ So let me get this straight it is ok to post alerts for fake pics in the alert section but this is not? Thorough what do you need a translator for?If you would like a better explanation of what I am saying PM me Please....I am a full time college student and I am not going to put anything on the open thread that might involve obstruction.Cheaper has nothing to do with this subject....now I think you are being a little disrespectful by asking for a translator when you could ask me! Malwoody thank you sincerely for helping everyone get a better understanding of where this info should be posted.I greatly appreciate it and hopefully this can clear where subjects like this belong.I am done with this and I will not post any more alerts because it get's twisted around and people try to make me out to be the bad person when I was just trying to look out for everyone.
~DolceVitaBentley~ is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:45 AM   #20
Just Loafing
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondo7 View Post
Never have understood why anyone would take a chance on these BP girls who don't have anything behind them except for a pic and a phone number, not to mention the majority of them look nasty but I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. I suppose everyone has their own risk level but the majority of the BP girls are not for me.
Because I'm horny?
I'm good 3 for 3 on un-reviewed gals. Can't blame the OP for a little self promotion but a little courage tempered with caution can yield some sweet times.
Just Loafing is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:01 AM   #21
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Loafing View Post
Because I'm horny?
I'm good 3 for 3 on un-reviewed gals. Can't blame the OP for a little self promotion but a little courage tempered with caution can yield some sweet times.
I fail to see how pointing out something questionable on bp is self
promotion and no I do not know Sohia & I am not her bitch. Hopefully
the next time she or anyone else see's something spooky on bp I hope they
will feel free to share. After all, all we really have in this thing is one
another & I like to play safe.

Congratulations on your 3 for 3..your Wizzo button is forthcomming..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:45 AM   #22
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Did somebody say wizzo lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CynVB8iks0g&feature=re lated
growler is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:30 AM   #23
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default averages....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Loafing View Post
Because I'm horny?
Hey, we all get horny, but that doesn't mean we leap into the danger zone to relieve the feeling.

Congrats on the 3-for-3. I hope you increase that to 100-for-100, but would point out that all you need to be is 0-for-1 and not-so-nice guys offer you some metal cufflinks and then your wifey or SO say, "You're out!!"

Sophia was only trying to help, not engage in self-promotion by starting this thread, in my opinion.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:24 PM   #24
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Hey, we all get horny, but that doesn't mean we leap into the danger zone to relieve the feeling.
Don't bother the minesweepers.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:28 PM   #25
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
Don't bother the minesweepers.
LOL, I should have read this before I made my last post.
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:02 PM   #26
thorough9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Okay, now i call bullshit. How many other females have changed their names in the last two days? Weeks? Months? So, unless you're keeping tabs of name changes, then I'll have to agree that this is not an alert and that the only item of notice and the only thing about the ad worth mentioning, is that the name was changed to Sophie, a name similar to Sophia - neither of which is copyrighted. So, starting a bullshit alert under the guise of "looking out for the hobbyist and providers" although i fail to see how you're looking out for the hobbyist, and even less so, the providers, is just a bullshit way of not-so-subtle advertisement - all publicity is not good publicity. There are enough legitimate threats to the hobbyist and provider without someone stoking bullshit paranoia based strictly upon a (personally disagreeable) name change.

This is not an alert.

As far as the translator line, it was said with a degree of humor. If you feel disrespected by something so miniscule, then you have a twisted sense of respect to begin with, and if you stay on this board long enough, you'll probably take your ball and go home. "Cheaper" is the only other person that I know of that posts incoherent rambling and such which is why I said "Cheaper" - What up, Cheaper!!! - Now if you'd like, I'm sure that a proper disrespect can be arranged. LOL.
You've gotta grow thicker skin...
thorough9 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:09 PM   #27
Saintliest
Valued Poster

Though I have not seen this person, I would say that I have researched her number I think the last time she ran through KC. There were a couple reviews somewhere, fairly sure it was eccie, in Texas....Dallas I think.
Saintliest is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:23 PM   #28
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorough9 View Post
Okay, now i call bullshit. How many other females have changed their names in the last two days? Weeks? Months? So, unless you're keeping tabs of name changes, then I'll have to agree that this is not an alert and that the only item of notice and the only thing about the ad worth mentioning, is that the name was changed to Sophie, a name similar to Sophia - neither of which is copyrighted. So, starting a bullshit alert under the guise of "looking out for the hobbyist and providers" although i fail to see how you're looking out for the hobbyist, and even less so, the providers, is just a bullshit way of not-so-subtle advertisement - all publicity is not good publicity. There are enough legitimate threats to the hobbyist and provider without someone stoking bullshit paranoia based strictly upon a (personally disagreeable) name change.

This is not an alert.
I have to agree with thorough9 on this one. Sofia isn't looking out for anyone's ass except her own. When will you women learn that everytime you spread shit about another provider, you just come across as petty little bitches that can't get along? It is NOT an attractive quality. Why not beat them through better service?
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 06:01 AM   #29
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmyone View Post
I have to agree with thorough9 on this one. Sofia isn't looking out for anyone's ass except her own. When will you women learn that everytime you spread shit about another provider, you just come across as petty little bitches that can't get along? It is NOT an attractive quality. Why not beat them through better service?
Modda is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:28 AM   #30
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

I'm going to make this simple. THIS IS NOT AN ALERT!

Girls change their names, they change their phone numbers... it happens. In fact, I know of several girls who have made name changes over the past month and a couple who have changed their number as well.

Sure, I understand a lady's name and number on here is like her business card. You hand that out and people know who you are and what you're all about. But, ladies make changes to this information for various reasons. One of those reasons could be related to her own safety. Recently we had a lady on this site change nearly all of her information, including most of her pictures because she had a particular problem with a former client who was causing a lot of problems for her.

But, anyone who has done any research into providers, or have been looking through reviews over the past year will know right away, just from the pictures, who this girl is. I don't see a smoking gun here... so, this is being moved to Co-Ed section for further discussion.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women