Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41862
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
GabrielaSweetheart
MOUTH OF THE SOUTH

User ID: 46986
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink What happened to dates?

I miss the sessions where you really get to hang out and get to know someone. I've seen a couple people who've turned out to be good regulars where the first time we met we just sat back with a beer or had a drink and relaxed and flirted and got to know what each other likes, the kind of conversations that drift to any topic instead of just rushing straight to the bed (or wherever). These usually occurred in outcalls where the guy felt more comfortable with his environment. It seems like lately there hasn't been as much enjoyment of each other's actual company as it is about the grand finale . I like for that to be the icing on the cake in my sessions.

I was just wondering what were some things you like to do in a session (Besides the obvious) or some things providers/hobbyist have done to really grab your attention.
GabrielaSweetheart is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:16 PM   #2
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I may be in the minority here, but at 250-300 per hour, im not looking for a whole lot of conversation. Some ladies are really strict about that hour also.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:16 PM   #3
oliguric
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

For me, $200-300/hr is a bit pricey to drink a beer and flirt.
oliguric is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:25 PM   #4
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I have always found that I have a much more fun and a natural flowing session if there is time to chat and flirt...

Most have known my dinner dates to go wayyy over!
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:35 PM   #5
internetdown
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Ask the providers. When I schedule a session they can't seem to take their clothes off fast enough, all the while telling me to "get comfortable". Most just want the money and then for the client to leave asap.
internetdown is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:50 PM   #6
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchhand View Post
I may be in the minority here, but at 250-300 per hour, im not looking for a whole lot of conversation. Some ladies are really strict about that hour also.
I agree with Ranchhand.

We are not going on "dates" with providers when we call to see them and check their schedule and all, we are "renting" their time to have, hopefully, the "happy ending" of a date. A real "date" is a whole 'nother situation altogether IMO. Many, but certainly not all, providers want to get you in, get you off, (more like you get yourself off, but use them as a tool to do it), and get you out, it is all about the time to them.

I went out on a date, per say, with a provider and she said it was one of her ways of "screening guys" and she got a free meal to boot. Then we went back to her place, had our BCD time, (which was way less than an hour), and all total the time we spent together was a little over 2 hours, maybe closer to 3. Now I bought the dinner, which she ordered one of the most expensive items on the menu, (kinda sounds like my dates I had before I got married), so that total bill was about .6 with the tip, then I forget how much I paid her for the BCD time, maybe it was $$, and this particular provider "bitched and moaned" about how she got treated bad as her time was more valuable than the donation I gave her, but it was what we agreed on before I set the appointment to see her.

My point is that a "classic date" is a bad idea, unless you want to get rid of the provider "tag" and do it "off the clock", then it is good as you can get to know someone and maybe get that comfort level where it needs to be for when/if the BCD activity takes place and you can have a better time than not, and perhaps going on the date beforehand will get you a longer term, multiple visits type of client. Now there does not have to be any BCD activity during the date, just a nice time together and having some drinks, eats, get to know you better type things, and yes, you are right, Alecia, when the "date" goes well, the BCD activity goes better as the comfort level is there.

In other words, I am all for it IF the time spent on the date is "off the clock".
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:51 PM   #7
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

My best experiences have been with providers who were willing to meet me OTC for drinks or a meal first. The very best exeriences I have had were with 2 ladies who did this. They were willing to make the investment to get to know me first and were repaid with many sessions and, I think, a better expereince as well. One lady I meet several times a week for many months. The other at least once a month for quite some time. They felt far more like friends than just providers. I felt like I was not just another client but someone they really liked to see. Maybe they were just great actors but it sure made a difference to me.

I would never expect every provider to be willing or able to make the time to meet first OTC and for many guys it would make no difference. But for me, it can make the difference between a one time client and a long term, steady hobby related relationship.

Not all clients want the same thing. For some uf us the emotional GFE part is just as important as the physical part. Thats why I like socials as a way to get to know you first

Just keep in mind ladies, As you are different and may desire different things from a client, we are not all the same either. Be willing to at least consider doing someting different sometimes. The investment may payoff big sometimes. Love you all. XOXO
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:08 AM   #8
BarebackLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I'll bet providers really DO love chatting at a $200/hour rate. This is funny.
BarebackLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:33 AM   #9
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

I am sure they are. But, I have had the extreme pleasure of meeting and spenfing non-BCD time witha number of providers OTC. Not all will so it, but you would be supprised how polite, respectfull treatment can affect a provider. After all they too are people with feelings and being treated that way can pay off in the long run. I never try to get a discount or anything like that. But I have had some lovely times eating or drinking and talking with a number of providers here OTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarebackLover View Post
Old 09-12-2011, 04:56 AM   #10
Precision45
Valued Poster

Quote:
No shit. Last time I looked around for a dinner date, I got told anywhere from $200-$400. After that little fiasco I stopped offering dinner, even OTC afterwards.

I guess if I wanted conversation I could simple go on a date with a civie.
Precision45 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:14 AM   #11
ca1962
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

It is really up to the provider to initiate any OTC time. I have a hard enough time reading women's signals in the real world, let alone the hobby world, where they all say I am a great guy and they hope I will see them again.
If any providers want to spend OTC time with one of their regulars, the best approach is direct. Please don't be vague about how much it might cost or what is expected of the hobbyist. It will only confuse us (me at least).
ca1962 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:43 AM   #12
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

The last 2 ladies I met BCD I also met first socialy at no charge. (OTC). As I plan on seeng both many times, it will pay off for them with repeat business.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:56 AM   #13
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchhand View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliguric View Post
For me, $200-300/hr is a bit pricey to drink a beer and flirt.
Quote:
Exactly what I was thinking. I'm more than happy to meet a girl OTC as Bubba mentions prior to a session, but if my choices are
1. An hour chatting and getting to know somebody followed by an hour of BCD
OR
2. An hour of BCD with one girl, followed by an hour of BCD with another

I'm taking door #2 every time. Besides, a few of the women I've seen really ruin the fantasy once they open their mouths and words come out
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #14
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I have to offer the best multi-hour rate there is.

I am low volume, not a clock watcher and prefer to actually go for dinner and drinks also with a session included.
(To me, there is no reason to charge someone to watch me eat or hang out.
Thats stupid. IMO )

And....it has always been this way.....ALWAYS....
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:21 AM   #15
JohnBoyjrh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I like to "chat" awhile before or after BCD. I've never been a marathon guy when it comes to the act or acts themselves. That being said , I usually have plenty of time to "chat" . I have gone to lunch with several providers OTC and have always found it enjoyable and much better than just an "in and out". The ladies I've seen are usually low vol. and have ample time between sessions to enjoy just a little social time. I've paid a reduced rate for the social time and I've had free social time . It's always been enjoyable.
JohnBoyjrh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women