Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60591
gman4453261
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36515
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2011, 02:00 AM   #31
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

I know you said "long" about sixx, but what about girth ?

I NEED to know, since I'm expecting my VP status any moment.

(sorry, I could not resist)
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:13 AM   #32
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Ya know...

Be a gentleman, and do the right thing, given the circumstances. It ain't rocket science, however much subject to individual interpretation you may deem it to be.

So, by definition, there ISSSSSSS no good or bad response because, that too, is subject to individual circumstantial evidence (he said, she said), with little to no guidance from ones deity.

Moreover, the hobby is FULL of contradictions:

she says please no not review me because..., yet without the reviews she'd not be in the position to be able to make that statement; and it don't take but a few "no"s in a row to break her years of committed service

VERSUS

us Johns ask our last lass for a reference in order to ease TCB for the next; similarly, it takes but a couple of well placed land mines to blow that to hell as well

Fooked up grammar, if you ask me.

Value and trust is where you find it. It ain't in the threAD. The theAD is simply one of the pieces of the puzzle.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:35 AM   #33
Guest010512-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
I'd love to see Summer of Austin. Any chance you can share your foolproof way of figuring out what she looks like Sixx?
Summer is very pretty. I've seen her a few times. I seriously doubt you'd see her and want to walk away. Chemistry? I don't know. I have fun with her.
Guest010512-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:42 AM   #34
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I go in there to nut, sounds like you actually like to talk to the women and shit. I forget who I am talking to lol

sixx
Really?

I will take that statement as a Compliment...
Since you did spend 5hrs on a Sat with me.... Took me to lunch... Talked & Talked & Talked (those 5 hrs were an investment for me).

Week later you invited me to have a drink... we talked & talked & talked...

Why do you try to put on a "Bad Boy" persona on the board when you are actually & little wuss when in the company of a provider?

You are a pleasant man in person, but for whatever reason, you get on this board & act like a completely different man. When you are 1 on 1 with a woman (I speak from experience) you are a gentleman. When in the presence of other hobbyist, whether in public or on the board... you treat women completely opposite of your true character.

That is all I have to say...

Majority of Men are silly when it comes to a woman, it's OK.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:57 PM   #35
budman33
Valued Poster

It's like anything else.. yes in a 30 minute blow and go or even a 30 minute lets see how many positions we can do... reading others reviews to confirm her looks and that she sisnt batshit crazy ...totally works.

For an hour or 3 hour trist you never know how its going to go. my only advice is to go for a 1 hour then longer. every provider on here is taught that if the vibe isnt right to cut bait. For the hobbiest with the cash its no different, just tell her you dont think its working out. if its her incall it would be more honest than the x% of no shows she gets, if an outcall give her money for gas or what you thinks fair.

pictures are nice, reviews are nice but I have met many a hotty who turned out to be a total bitch, and reviews are slanted through some other horny guys eyes in the afterglow of carnal bliss.

Best part of Eccie or the other boards is you dont go in completely blind but if you think you even have 50% of a clue as to how you'll see the session, then you are mistaken.

of course there are some providers who are so hot and so sweet and for an hour at a time earn emmy's even if you didnt like the way the movie started.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:28 PM   #36
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
Really?

I will take that statement as a Compliment...
Since you did spend 5hrs on a Sat with me.... Took me to lunch... Talked & Talked & Talked (those 5 hrs were an investment for me).

Take it how you want. That lunch was to see if I wanted to see you for a session. It wasn't a big deal. I was going to eat anyway and was spending time in North Austin. I did not go out of my way.

Week later you invited me to have a drink... we talked & talked & talked...

I was going to have a drink anyway. Don't forget you have texted me before out of the blue.

Why do you try to put on a "Bad Boy" persona on the board when you are actually & little wuss when in the company of a provider?

I am not a wuss, other than the meal and session, I did not pay for anything else. I don't get along with all providers. Just as in real life, there are some people who don't care for me. I can give you my references on who think am an asshole in the real world. I am a YMMV person.

You are a pleasant man in person, but for whatever reason, you get on this board & act like a completely different man. When you are 1 on 1 with a woman (I speak from experience) you are a gentleman. When in the presence of other hobbyist, whether in public or on the board... you treat women completely opposite of your true character.

You are right, I am a pleasant person. You lately have come across as a bitch and well I could say that you are different in person too. We are all complex people. I treat all people well until they give me reason to do otherwise.
sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:00 PM   #37
kristencummings
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 98504
My ECCIE Reviews

BABY MY PICS ARE A THOUSAND PERCENT REAL !!!
kristencummings is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:31 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
I'm not saying that anybody's approach is better or wrong. What I am saying is wrong is Sixx's assertion that we can do enough research to the point that we're not disappointed when that door opens. I'm sorry but just because every reviewer thinks a girl is hot doesn't mean that I will.
What about not disappointing the girl when the door opens.

Shirley one's online persona spills over into the session, like an uncovered urine specimen!

And, uh, kristen ... what do your pictures have to do with anything? Just curious.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:51 PM   #39
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I'm sure that's happened a lot,and is why I try to not be critical of a providers looks. You're showing up once and risk dissapointment,they're probably opening the door 5 - 12 times daily,wow how brave is that. But chemistry is another story,and part of p4p illusion. You're simply not going to click with everyone.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:37 PM   #40
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

Well I think the girl HOPES that the guy is good looking but I don't think that there is an expectation of such. If there were we'd all have showcases. As one girl once told me, "I just go to my happy place."

Quote:

Shirley one's online persona spills over into the session, like an uncovered urine specimen!

And, uh, kristen ... what do your pictures have to do with anything? Just curious.
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:42 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That said, I'm still baffled by the reference to the photos...

For the record, MY photos are 10,000% surreal!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:49 PM   #42
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I had this happen once and I let them leave without any payment. I have no problem with that. I think handling things cordially is best.
I think it's naive to think that you're going to click with everyone. Why waste anyone's time or money if it's not going to be worth it?
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:58 PM   #43
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
I had this happen once and I let them leave without any payment. I have no problem with that. I think handling things cordially is best.
I think it's naive to think that you're going to click with everyone. Why waste anyone's time or money if it's not going to be worth it?
Wow, I can't imagine someone not having chemistry with you. Maybe you reminded them of a niece, daughter, cousin or something?

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:06 PM   #44
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Wow, I can't imagine someone not having chemistry with you. Maybe you reminded them of a niece, daughter, cousin or something?

sixx
Who the hell are you and what have you done with sixxbach? You got it bad son!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:43 PM   #45
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Quote:
That said, I'm still baffled by the reference to the photos...

For the record, MY photos are 10,000% surreal!

Should not there be an anuz large enough for the head to fit into also ?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women