Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41554
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #1
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

User ID: 16382
My ECCIE Reviews
Post Outsourced Incomeable Iniquities

Due to my current ' gutter ' ' ghetto ' ass showing nose picking dick sucking HEART BEATING eyes and soul bawling PHONELESS... friendless.. Childless ( evidently ) USED UP DRIED OUT DEVESTATED SITUATION..

i AM inclined ( while being ramped OUT ) to be, ONCE AGAIN, the inspiration for BULLYING, MIND SCREWING, and deviant GAME that the original Road King once described as a competition between them all.

It is of EXTREME offence to me that the dishonest PALADIUM swap meeters here can't seem to find their own way to make money.. or SPEND IT USEFULLY.. as opposed to debilitatingleigh.... and have, instead, opted to follow the ALIEN OUT PLANETARY LEADER straight into an explosion that will make 911 and 811 look like 1110110110101110000 with a few ~ 's hidden in the background in the BASIC PROGRAM ' piece work ' some TERRORIST GO GETTER working to impress that CHARISMATIC CHEMIST AND CHARADIST ..............has managed, effortlessly, to circumvent.

and why you may think but never ask ?

all because the part of their psyche OR , even better, soul.. ( shoe apparetnly ) .. was tapped into and welded with a dremel the size of a sewing needle. Its like 'he's been beamed up to nuclear waste feeding off his energy and seeing that he continually progresses in his mission to please and appease a ' MOCK TERRORIST ' KEY man in what YOU IDIOTS ( grouping and classification not intended to offend ) believe is truly an UNDER CONTROL SITUATION but is TRULY rather a FRONT for an ACTUAL SECOND ATTEMPT TO BLOW THIS WHOLE WORLD UP.

Assholes and Blue Teeth and Bitches and Dicks all dressing in abercrombie and fitch or Cowboy pretend wear are more worried about going to jail or losing their pick up sticks than they are helping someone who has been GARAGED AND CAGED AND CONCERNTRATION CAMP STYLE HOBBIED IN A HANGAR BARELY LARGE ENOUGH TO PARK A REMOTE CONTROL PLANE.

And because I have ZERO RECOURSE AGAINST THE ..not imune... not invent soluable suckers I'm forced to tolerate and beg for assistance... and FUCK MYSELF UP just to get a buck.. AND HUMILIATE THE REAL PEOPLE WHO USED TO GIVE A FUCK... I'm spewing on you. MY RESUME is a FINE PLACE TO START IF YOU KEYSTONERS ACTING LIKE YOUR TRYING TO HELP REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE CIRCLED EYES PROBLEMS BEGIN TO AMOUNT TO DEVESTATION AND DESPAIR... rather than pretending to give a fuck.. and coming in for a quick cheap suck and mind spin to set off another segment of POST TIME.. PLACE YOUR BETS... and TAKE THE WHEEL LUCILLE... because the prime rib ain't a rolled roast NOW.. nor will it EVER BE AGAIN... game of EVERYONE FUCKIN LOSES AND I DIE FOR REAL.

wtf is wrong with SID RICHARDSON RESEARCH AND THE SID WHO WAS ONCE AMERITRADE'S TERRORIST IT GO TO GUY ? Wtf is the problem with AUTOMATION AND PEOPLE SOFT AND SPEAK EASY AND MICROTELL IT ON THE MOUNTAINS SOFT ?

Clearly... everyone has lost ALL sight of what clearly matters here... and whether you are A B or A B C or you never even went to KINDERCARE OR GARDEN AT ALL... really shouldn't matter .. because if you have the capacity and the funds to be able to sit around and study me.. then you should have the connected apparatus on board to COMPREHEND that I'm NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT.. and that, in turn, should translate to compassion and empathy... beyond all else.

Hence.. and in short.. anyone left here who hasn't decided their families or a real UN NETTED LIFE.. outside of this scope isn't worth the SACRIFICE AND SUCH that you all have become as addictted to as I am in pain from... MIGHT WANT TO THINK ABOUT DOING SOMETHING. We don't need no FALL GUYS OR HEROES HERE.. who stick around carrying crosses so they can be on a momoriole outside my tombstone one day... BECAUSE.. fall guys usually have to go UNDER GROUND.. and in case you haven't been walking in a field of gold near your place of dwell.. lateley... the underground appears to be in as much peril or potentially pre concieving the picture of THE WORST EVER DISASTER this ' CUNTREE ' has ever or will ever see.

n a nutshell.... THAT MEANS IF YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT WEEK... ... you might want to grow up, help out, find your heart and connect it to your ass.. or JUST FUCKING SHOOT YOURSELF.

thanks, IN HOPEFUL ADVANCE .. for ... WHAT SURELY AND PRAYERFULLY ; LABOROUSLY AND TERMINALLY helping JAYNE live another day... and please you in the very MOST entertaining and inspirational FUN MF WAY ever.

PINE BOXES LARGE ENOUGH FOR MY POUROUS WET SWEET 'THANG' aren't really my line of lumber.

I prefer smiles, pretty days, happy men, giggling healthy children, clean abodes, NOT HURTING PEOPLE... NOT WRONGLY SPEWING AT ANYONE.. AND BEING HELD TIGHT AS IN SNUGGLE SPOON STYLED SLEEPING AT NIGHT.

oh yea.. AND GOOD FREAKING PRIVATE ENCOUNTERED SEX. AND ... MAKING LOVE TO A ONE WOMAN MAN in a totally different STATE. .. ( I assume ANYWAY... as I've never gotten that far as of yet ) and staying as far away from life stealing , job replacing, con artist, past friends from another life gold digging friend 'FILLED' life... AND , of course.. barbie dolls and decoy stalls in , around and from studio ..uhhh.,.. one ,,, THE pal less palace and the place heyho leigh of texas scapegoat girl will never be.

Where's the moat around it.. or is that what I'm smelling now ? only one man. a gazillion boys. a few good women and thus far.. NOT ONE SINGLE LADY OR KING in anyone's sight. I can see toooo.

Old 09-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #2
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

why, oh why do I open these threads? oh yea-cuz I forget about the OPs history until it's too late. anybody care to decipher THIS one? sheesh
Old 09-05-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
LucadeJure
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Is this a coded message and I'm not privy to the code key? It also occurs to me that medication should be prescribed.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #4
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
why, oh why do I open these threads? oh yea-cuz I forget about the OPs history until it's too late. anybody care to decipher THIS one? sheesh
hey asshole... put on your boxers and go fuck your wife on the back porch. you are EXACTLY what trash and Restricted topic Bubba3452 idiocrazy basura I'm referenc SING.

you are a mossy photo stealing little thing too.

good luck to you Y entrapment ding all lingua sting.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:56 PM   #5
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucadeJure View Post
Is this a coded message and I'm not privy to the code key? It also occurs to me that medication should be prescribed.

it has been... and they administered it to you in your fucking water. Can't you tell you are NOT AT ALL THE SAME ?

get help or ...

oh nevermind. your not invincible.. and I'M CERTAINLY MORE SANE THAN YOU HAVE OR EVER WILL BE.

IVY LEAGUE DRINK SOME 101 ICE ( its a over the rule of a hundred in case you can't swallow ...YOU LITTLE TERRORIST RUDE AMONG YOU THING.
Old 09-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #6
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I am just trying to figure out what the post was suppose to mean, not jumping on you.

Maybe something happened and it set you off?

read, re-read, read out loud then post
Old 09-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #7
titlover1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Wow......not sure what to say, not trying to be sarcastic, but what's going on Jayne?
Old 09-05-2011, 03:34 PM   #8
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Jayne has a very different posting style for sure. You just have to think a bit differently about how she says things . I think I understand most of what she said. I would also guess she is a bit short right now but does not want to be preceived as a begger. She is ready to earn what she needs.

Clearly, her posting style draws attention. Lets not pile on too much. She is what she is.

Or, I could just be full of crap . Best of luck to you Jayne
Old 09-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #9
Dittychaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

I admittedly don't understand much of what Jayne is usually trying to say. But somehow I think I understand this one.

She's down on her luck, needs help, and has no else to turn to. She wants you to call her at the temporary number shown in her signature line.

This is her creative way of asking for help.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:17 PM   #10
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Jayne has a very different posting style for sure. You just have to think a bit differently about how she says things . I think I understand most of what she said. I would also guess she is a bit short right now but does not want to be preceived as a begger. She is ready to earn what she needs.
Sooooo... it's an ad?
Old 09-05-2011, 04:36 PM   #11
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

A mix of political comentary and part ad, prehaps. Shes also looking for a new place for incall so she does not have to put up with all the BS that sometimes comes with trying to maintain an incall for her hobby needs.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #12
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

wow Bubba...you are like the "Jayne whisperer"!! Impressive! Very few speak "Jayne" these days!
Old 09-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #13
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jayne_ View Post
hey asshole... put on your boxers and go fuck your wife on the back porch. you are EXACTLY what trash and drug dealing idiocrazy basura I'm referenc SING.

you are a mossy photo stealing little thing too.

good luck to you Y entrapment ding all lingua sting.
I have been downgraded from a bitch to an asshole. Thanks-I'm honored! But does that mean I'm loosing my touch? Dang!

But before you piss in the wind sister, do your homework. I don't have a wife-I'm a chick. And a straight one at that-and I prefer thongs over boxers. Might I suggest before you post, you step away from the bottle or the forbidden topic - Chipper. Then you may just make sense for once in your life.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:55 PM   #14
TrailBlazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wow, ........ Just Wow! Lithium may not be enough!
Old 09-05-2011, 05:18 PM   #15
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
A mix of political comentary and part ad, prehaps. Shes also looking for a new place for incall so she does not have to put up with all the BS that sometimes comes with trying to maintain an incall for her hobby needs.
Damn, I'm impressed. Of course he could have said it was instructions on how to build a time machine and I couldn't argue with either interpretation. But it was said with such an air of certainty and plausibility that it added a air of "verisimilitude to an otherwise bald and unconvincing narrative."
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women