Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42392
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2011, 02:01 PM   #46
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeilaniBebe View Post
This just happen to me today....when I called a provider for a reference, she got mad at me...
started yelling...Why the fuck he cheating on me for? Where are you bitch you ain't gonna fuck my man!
So I said...I must have the wrong number...and hung up.

but I didnt have the wrong number...I am like wow!
So is that a good reference or not?
If that particular provider is on P411, and Gina gets wind that she is refusing to provide references, she can pretty much kiss P411 goodbye. That's considered very bad form. Just sayin'

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:55 AM   #47
LeilaniBebe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22302
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
If that particular provider is on P411, and Gina gets wind that she is refusing to provide references, she can pretty much kiss P411 goodbye. That's considered very bad form. Just sayin'

Huck
I don't believe she is...

Come to find out she known to be kinda out there...but I don't judge everyone in life is different.
LeilaniBebe is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:41 PM   #48
bartipero
Valued Poster

Whether low volume or not you would only see guys who could prove they are high volume, i.e., those with at least two providers under their belt--no pun intended; and this is for safety's sake. And yet the incidence of success appears to be no better or worse with other methods.

This isn't much different from the 'newbie' provider debate. It would seem to me, though, that there are a lot of clients who would prefer low volume, too, and yet you would exclude them since by definition they wouldn 't have references. A lot of clients well worth seeing would also not take the time, nor have the inclination, to work their way up or keep a 'provider reference stable' up to date just so they could see an ultra screener. What would be the point?

Surveying this is interesting, but in the end it's also self vindicating since it is unlikely to change anyone's mind and the screeners have their SOP and feel it works for them, assuming that is true.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:41 PM   #49
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

When I state that I am low volume, I'm inferring that I don't use the revolving door method, I do not see more than one person per day. When a hobbyist sees providers, I doubt he sees more than one a day as well. LOL. If he can do that, he's a stallion!

And as previously mentioned, I only ask for 2 provider references in case one of them doesn't respond.
I hardly ever have a problem with a provider not communicating with me, every once in a while it does happen and I was just curious as to why.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:28 AM   #50
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
One of many ways to cock block.
when girls do it it's called twat blocking..

and I don't mind giving references I just hate that chicks ask a whole lot of questions. I'm not going to write a paragraph long narrative about the guy, what he looks like, etc. That's a part of your job. I will let you know if there were any problems though, other than that my response is "Good to go".

I don't really care if a provider gives references or not, there are other ways to screen that I sometimes trust more than most provider's vouch. It's not an obligation, it's a courtesy, and should be treated as such.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:24 PM   #51
ErectionDemolitionSpclst
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11182
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Why? Well...

Discourtesy does not spring merely from one bad quality, but from several - from foolish vanity, from ignorance of what is due to others, from indolence, from stupidity, from distraction of thought, from contempt of others - from jealousy.

Just a wittle bit of .02 from Up In The SW, MO Sky.

Love & Light,

Mary

P.S. Mary is EXTREMELY reference friendly.

ErectionDemolitionSpclst is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:45 PM   #52
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

So, in conclusion, I guess it's safe to say that providers all have a different idea on how/when/whether or not to screen and/or provide references, much like how our thoughts vary on what a GFE is supposed to be. Who's to say we are wrong or right? But I, for one, am comfortable with my feelings on each subject. It's worked well for me thus far, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?!

Play safe & fair,
Staci
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:03 PM   #53
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Staci is the gold standard of GFE.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:04 PM   #54
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww, thanks COG!!
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #55
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

This is why I only see girls on eccie. Grown ladies know to share. I am the type to shop only at a few stores I know the sales people and if need be they tell me where the best place to get what I need if they don't have it that's real biz.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:19 PM   #56
Guest010418
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

I would think the best thing to do would be to use P411.
Guest010418 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:25 PM   #57
Random8585
Gaining Momentum

I have seen a lady that is on here and is also on P411. I mentioned to the her that I was being sent out of town for business and might want to look into the hobby in the area I was going and I could use the okay. I asked her three times over the span of a month for reference and she simply does not respond when the subject is a reference.
Random8585 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:19 PM   #58
vanity6901
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10172
My ECCIE Reviews

I provide references when I can, but I have been around for many years and I have had a problem with people using me as a reference from a meeting 2-3yrs ago without a call, text, or e-mail to give me a heads up or refreshen my memory as to who they even are. Personally, I feel if you don't have the common courtesy to contact me, then why should I give you a reference. And if I don't even remember who you are, then I'm DEFINITELY not giving you a reference. I have too many other things to do than to try to reseach who someone is to give them a reference. I have also had my name given out as a reference and had a provider's pimp/boyfriend calling and texting my phone all night, so if the provider is not verified, chances are...no reference will be given.
vanity6901 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:59 AM   #59
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Oddly enough, although I'm not a provider, I have found some people even use me as a reference for them. "I'm a friend of FireSerpent..." has been thrown around by a handful of hobbyists... sometimes very true, sometimes not. If you are on an official first name basis with me and we hang out from time to time, I'm cool with this. But, saying that I should vouch for you as one of my boys because I had a 3some with your wife 5 years ago before your divorce & you dropped off the radar & I've not heard from you since then... well, it is not likely that you'll get a backing from me.

P411 is a handy site... it is spendy but worthwhile for the genteman who values his privacy but needs a sound screening tool.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:33 AM   #60
stacy in kc
Account Disabled

User ID: 19502
My ECCIE Reviews

Im occasionally contacted by other providers. I don't have any problem with providing the information needed. No need to provide details though. I prefer a little mystery myself
stacy in kc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women