Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I can't make it because.............

<b> {I found this on another site and thought it might be an interesting discussion}

Whats the silliest or weirdest excuse for cancelling an appt????
{guys & girls}

Ok most of us have have the other side of the appointment cancel on us. Heck, life happens. But I KNOW that some of you have heard some excuses that just make you roll your eyes.

So what is the lamest, dumbest, most insulting to your intelligence excuse for not making it to a scheduled appointment you've ever heard?

So let's hear your war stories....

</b>
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:51 PM   #2
The Flash
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I had to cancel a morning appt. Due to a large mexican dinner and several margaritas the night before!

It was the right move......trust me.
The Flash is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--Flash!

In Dothan-- I had a regular client who called me from the parking lot saying that "my envelope" had flown out of the window!!! He said he retraced his route & could not find it!

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:25 PM   #4
skeeter

Encounters: 28

Happened very recently.... A lady was leaving Lafayette around check out time coming to lake Charles to check in for a couple of days ..... We had a 2:00 o'clock appt.... Well she text and asked if she could delay said she was running late .... She said at least an hour ...I agreed then she told me where she was ..... No way she could make even the hour delay .....she had taken I-49 out of Lafayette and ended up in Alexandria ...100 miles north east of lake Charles .... Instead of I-10 which , when she started out she was only an hour away .....
We rescheduled for the next morning and one of the hottest sessions of my life
Lol .... The problem is I believe she really did it
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:12 AM   #5
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

A very true story that ended up costing a heck a lot more money than the appointment I had scheduled.

I have a 2pm appointment set up so I leave the office around 1 to come home to get cleaned up. When I get home, all three of my labs are happy to see me, but I don't let them in the house since its a beautiful day. After cleaning up, I get back to the car and notice one of my dogs is missing. I left my phone in the car. I look down and see 11 missed calls from the same number. WTF? The person who called had hit my dog and was taking her to the hospital. I start hauling ass to the vet and call the provider to cancel last minute. She thought I was full of it and proceeded to lay into me for giving her one of the lamest excuses she had ever heard.

4 years later, the lab is still my best hunting dog and I haven't seen that provider advertise again.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:39 AM   #6
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I have only cancelled once and gave the lady the option, I had a 5pm appt. with Heaven, if anyone remembers her, she is now retired. I called her around 4pm to let her know that I had indeed gotten sick that day and I had a fever. I told her I would still meet my obligation but I prolly would not be too much fun. I also told her I was concerned about getting her sick as well. She was polite and asked me to reschedule.

I have rescheduled with ladies but nothing too serious. Once I had a travelling lady in town, and I was going to her home base soon so she contacted me to see if I wanted a preview of what was to come. I told her my day was pretty volatile and hectic and we would see, I told her very clearly not to wait for me if she had others that were definite go ahead. I got stuck in meetings, etc. etc. and at around 6pm called her to say this would not happen. She requested a cancellation fee?! No way is that going to happen, I thought I was pretty clear about my schedule being tentative and she was here for very limited time I had a one day window.

Could have been a communication problem or misunderstanding, but I am a faithful and honorable man, when I obligate my self I almost always fullfill, never saw her after that incident.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:19 AM   #7
geddon436
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Hey stick, glad to you lab is still doing good.
geddon436 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:55 AM   #8
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by geddon436 View Post
Hey stick, glad to you lab is still doing good.
Thanks. She got pretty beat up, but after thousands of dollars and a missed hunting season she came through it with flying colors. That gyp is the one of the best I have ever had. She retrieved over 300 ducks last season. Only missed 2 and I question the validity of guy who said he dropped the ducks since she is one hell of a retriever.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:20 PM   #9
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I had a real hot blonde from houston come see me in new orleans,the highway sign said new orleans left,so she turned around and went home
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #10
skeeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgear View Post
I had a real hot blonde from houston come see me in new orleans,the highway sign said new orleans left,so she turned around and went home
That's bad LG.....
Old 08-18-2011, 09:23 PM   #11
skeeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgear View Post
That's bad LG.....
Old 08-18-2011, 09:58 PM   #12
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

I had a date a couple of months ago, the provider texted me about an hour before the scheduled time (I'm an hour's drive away) and says she needs to go shopping can we move the time back 3 hrs. My response - sounds to me like you got a better offer, go for it!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 07:19 AM   #13
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
I had a date a couple of months ago, the provider texted me about an hour before the scheduled time (I'm an hour's drive away) and says she needs to go shopping can we move the time back 3 hrs. My response - sounds to me like you got a better offer, go for it!
HUH??? I swear some people are on a different planet when it comes to having integrity with regard to scheduled obligations.

I swear Lafayette was notorious for NCNS. I texted a gent 30 min into our appointment time and he said oh I forgot I had a hair appointment. WOOOOOOOOW! So not a crazy excuse but really? Who doesn't call to cancel?

Some of these stories are pretty funny with the exception of Stick and his poor dog. I'm glad he was ok.

I know there are some crazy excuses, but we should give clients/provider the benefit of the doubt; especially if they are courteous enough to call and cxl or reschedule.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:23 PM   #14
TxTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Like Outdoorsman, if I have an iffy schedule and try to work w/ a providers schedule, I make it clear that she should not turn down a firm appt......if I miss out, no harm, no foul....and no ill fellings.
TxTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:47 PM   #15
artifice
Registered Member

I almost NEVER hobby near home, I try to reserve it for when I travel. I really dont have a good reason for this other than for some reason I feel the short duration justifies the lack of effort chasing tail in a bar.
So I am in Houston looking to meet a provider for the first time. She gave me directions and I arrive on time. I walk up to the door and a man in his 40's answers the door and there is an older woman (70's) standing behind him. He says hello and being so distant from my expectation I stood there and mumbled something to the affect...Is Sandra Home? I have no clue what I would have done if he said yes, but he informed me there was no Sandra at this particular house. Obviously I went to the wrong address...I check it, I am at the right place. I gave my soon to be friend a call and tell her what just happened. She sounded confused and told me she was standing at the door and did not see my car. I get out and look around. No open doors. I asked her to give me the address again, yep same one I had. She suddenly says, "HOLD ON, I will call you right back" So I sit in my car for about 5 min and she calls back. She is out of breath, and I can hear that she is driving. I ask whats up and she told me, " whatever you do, don't go back to the door! and not to move" Now I am getting worried.....I thinking all kinds of strange scenarios in my head and even though I knew I should leave...I had to play out this hand cause now I was curious right?? I start to call her back and all of a sudden a car comes sliding to a stop next to me on the street. It was dark and I could not see the driver. I'm a decent sized guy so I figure this situation was all about ass, I was either gonna have to kick some, get mine handed to me, or get some....one way or the other I figured on getting some cardio in. As I step out this beautiful woman jumps out and you could tell she was crying. The crying threw a kink in my trifecta of a plan. She runs up and Hugs me and tells me how sorry she was...told me to get in the car and follow her. MY adrenaline is pumping so Im like......Fuck it, Ill go. I follow her about 10 minutes away and we get out at another house. It seemed like an hour and I kept waiting for some James Bond shit to kick off on the way. She never said a word just grabbed my hand and drug me into the house. The more I try to talk the more she kisses me. By the way, at some point she had stopped crying.... At this point I am still not 100% certain she is the freaking provider, but I had a good idea. We do some cardio for a while and during a break I finally find out the story. She screwed up and gave me the address to her grandmothers house( where she used to live) in a brain fart, the guy was her dad visiting. She was scared they would find out she was not funding her college with her bartending job. I felt bad for her and gave her a little extra tip. Poor thing sure earned it. Sad part is I am not sure if it was so good because of the adrenaline, how hot she was, or the fact that we were going at it like drunk monkies and I still wasn't sure who she was....but since then I have seen her twice and it has not been quite as good, still great but just missing some small ingredient. I jokingly tell her I should drive up to the grandmothers house and call her right before my next appt and see if I can stir up the old memories, she did not find it as humorous as I did...
artifice is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women