Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2011, 05:30 PM   #16
MrGiz
BANNED

I don't have any strong preferences either way; because eventually, the same "traffic" problems can and probably will happen at both places.

I can understand some feeling "out of place" in hotel lobbies & hallways... but I've always felt that it's nobody's business why I am there!! * I could easily be going to see a friend from out of town! * Nothing illegal about that!! * The same "over-traffic" thing can happen at a residential, neighborhood incall house or apartment... always spying eyes from neighbors. * In fact... it's always the same !neighbors... as opposed to transient hotel visitors and staff.* Trends become more easily recognized... because people have more of a sense of personal interest in their own surroundings.

Bottomline... I always try to exhibit an aire of normalcy, confidence, and sense of calm belonging... whether I'm knocking on the door of a house/apartment incall... or visiting any hotel room. * I belong! there , because I'm there to enjoy some fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
.......... {I try to let the guy know where the elevater is compared to the front desk}
I also try to remember to do the same for girls coming to visit me @ my occasional outcall hotel room! * All should appear perfectly normal... until the door closes and the clothes start flying!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #17
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Giz "I don't have any strong preferences either way; because eventually, the same "traffic" problems can and probably will happen at both places"

My advise for guys & dolls- when going to a hotel location- look: business casual and walk in like you own the place!! or at least like you are a guest there. ( unless its a motel 6! bah ha ha ha LOL)
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:40 AM   #18
TreeTrunk1956
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Red, you know I will come see you where ever you are. But my preference would be an incall over a hotel. More like a real date to me that way.

BTW, you look gorgeous these days. Whatever you are doing, keep it up. Wow!!
TreeTrunk1956 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:05 AM   #19
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I prefer a permanent incall as I feel more comfortable. It would be kind of hard to explain if my auto was spotted at a hotel.
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

good points!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:22 AM   #21
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for all your advice and opinions everyone. I decided to give the condo a try. I will be setting up my nest when I get back next Friday. It truly is a nice place and I am very excited to make it feel like, as Dallas said, my shag pad. lol

Can you guess what color my bedroom will be...why RED of course!!!
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:34 AM   #22
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--shag pad...woohooooo!! I wanna see when ya get done!
Old 08-11-2011, 11:54 AM   #23
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Go for the Incall.

I prefer permanent Incall. I just feel comfortable in my personal space. I know where everything is, and that jazz.

Its harder in a hotel. Housekeeping, elevators, and finding the room. But if a guy walks in like he belongs there its alright. I bring my own towels, sometimes my own sheets, and I don't do room service.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:09 PM   #24
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Does not really matter to me. I am more concerned with what the room looks like once I am inside whether a hotel or a permanent incall. I have had neighbors look at me and I wonder do they know, prolly so, but who cares? I have seen people in hallways at hotels and I wonder do they know, prolly so, especially cleaning ladies, but who cares?

I want the room to be neat and smell nice, no smoke smell, I do not like the TV being on, I do not want to see shoes, socks, underwear on floor. I certainly do not want to see men's clothes that are not mine all about. I do not like wrappers and cups from Sonic displayed on dresser as she sips her Sonic blast. I want to feel the lady is going to pay attention to me and my needs for a short period of time instead of the atmosphere or attitude of "Ok, lets get this over with." Just me.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:48 PM   #25
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
I want the room to be neat and smell nice, no smoke smell, I do not like the TV being on, I do not want to see shoes, socks, underwear on floor. I certainly do not want to see men's clothes that are not mine all about. I do not like wrappers and cups from Sonic displayed on dresser as she sips her Sonic blast. I want to feel the lady is going to pay attention to me and my needs for a short period of time instead of the atmosphere or attitude of "Ok, lets get this over with." Just me.
I know one particular little lady you really need to meet someday!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:01 PM   #26
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well said Outdoorsman!
Old 08-11-2011, 06:19 PM   #27
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
Does not really matter to me. I am more concerned with what the room looks like once I am inside whether a hotel or a permanent incall. I have had neighbors look at me and I wonder do they know, prolly so, but who cares? I have seen people in hallways at hotels and I wonder do they know, prolly so, especially cleaning ladies, but who cares?

Wow can I relate. I have OCD (diagnosed years ago) and I have been to traveling girls rooms to meet them while in town and thought OMG I hope they have an adjoining room they are working in..lol.

You can bet my place will sparkle!!!
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #28
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--yep I had a guy write a review on another board who said my place was messy...WTF!??? Anyone who has been to my place,KNOWS my place is very clean & set up so cool!
Old 08-16-2011, 12:02 PM   #29
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87753
My ECCIE Reviews

I try to educate all clients on the layout of hotels and private incalls of girls. I want you to be as unnoticeable as possible.

The best way to not get noticed by the staff if you're just showing up to an incall is to not look lost. Don't make eye contact. Circle the perimeter of the establishment before you decide on a parking space. Know your way in. Know alternative exits.

I personally liked coming in the front and slipping out the back as to go undetected by front desk staff.
Anonymiss is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:28 PM   #30
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post
I try to educate all clients on the layout of hotels and private incalls of girls. I want you to be as unnoticeable as possible.

The best way to not get noticed by the staff if you're just showing up to an incall is to not look lost. Don't make eye contact. Circle the perimeter of the establishment before you decide on a parking space. Know your way in. Know alternative exits.

I personally liked coming in the front and slipping out the back as to go undetected by front desk staff.
Coming in the front sounds pretty risky... but slipping in the back sounds like fun!
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women