Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
textodd11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Other ways to know who's working

Looks like it's another no-luck day.

I know these days happen to everyone but they seems to happen to me quite a bit. So I had a thought... (Uh oh, that's bad news.)

I, like many, don't have the luxury of planning sessions days in advance due to the nature of my job and other life factors. I usually don't know if I can schedule a session until I get into work in the morning and see what the day has in store. Like today.

When I do see an opportunity, I start looking for a same-day interlude. About 75% of the time, it never seems to happen. (I'm amazed at how many ladies will post an ad and then not respond for 4 or more hours or even days later when called.) I contacted 4 providers and only 1 got back to me and she wasn't available.

Does anyone know, other than the ad forum, how we could have a list of providers who were actually available for appointments on any given day that was regularly updated? Maybe just a forum where the provider could choose from a list (working, not working, afternoon, evening, whatever) so as not to be considered an ad. Something like the weekend lineup but even more limited.

Once a week doesn't seem to be often enough and BP is too risky. Are the ads the only way to know who's actually working on a given day?

I just know I'm getting tired of Rosy Palms when I have benjies to give away.
textodd11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
BigBudha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by textodd11 View Post
(I'm amazed at how many ladies will post an ad and then not respond for 4 or more hours or even days later when called.)
Don't you just love that?

In the past 21+hrs, there's only been 3 ads in the SA section.
BigBudha is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:32 PM   #3
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

Todd,

The girl that posted the ad probably is working is why she can't answer your call. IN addition, sometimes its hard whether to tell if she should call back or not because of the discrete factor. I dont return a missed call that is more than 5-10 minutes old because I am not sure who is around the man now. Don't take it personal hun. Just keep trying until you get one that answers. There are bound to be girls that are. Plus, I know if someone sends me a Pm it will probably take me a day to respond as I do not check all the time.

Keep your head up! and eventually your stick will get to go down.
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
textodd11
Valued Poster

Hey Jez,

I'm definitely not hanging my head and I understand what you're saying. Also, if you call 10 girls to get 1 to call back, when the others DO call, they've sometimes given me an attitude like I've offended them or something by scheduling with someone else. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Once again, what do others think of the idea of a daily availability section? No ads, just whether they're available or not.

BTW, would've called you but alas... New Braunfels is too far for me to drive and get back in time.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:58 PM   #5
j_mack4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I have the contrary, since I live 2 hrs. from SA I must make that appointment or I don't make the trip. I did make one appointment and the provider never answered her phone to give me directions but luckily I had success with another great lady.

I didn't realize how hard it is to book a same day but at least you don't have that long drive :-) Good luck next time in your journey.
j_mack4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:05 PM   #6
golfnwine
Premium Access

Encounters: 131

I also tried to schedule today.
I had only one response out of 5 inquiries and responded after I had made plans to visit a SC.
One of the providers had an ad for a special on Wednesday only. When I called it was forwarded to to other business name.

I limit myself to providers who are of a specific type but I thought I'd get a better response. I know some providers are in school, at a regular job, or out of town. It would be nice if they all had this info in their ads. Some do but most don't.

I also can't always schedule too far in advance.

Guess that's why we call it a 'hobby' and nothing else.
golfnwine is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:08 PM   #7
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok piece of advice, cause some providers can get grouchy but its not because of you I'm sure.. but that they lost business. To save yourself the headache.. say... "I only had a certain block of time, but I will try again" That may help cure their attitude.

Secondly, I completely understand about not being able to drive to nb, it happens and not taken personally. But wanna know a secret? I will have a second out call in san antonio hopefully within a few weeks.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

Quote:
when the others DO call, they've sometimes given me an attitude like I've offended them or something by scheduling with someone else.
Yeah, I have experienced that before. Shopping around can end up in a bottleneck when you start getting call backs.

Quote:
what do others think of the idea of a daily availability section? No ads, just whether they're available or not.
I schedule mostly ahead of time, and rely on past friends for spare of the moment type activity, but I think you may be on to something. Some kind of current real time availability would be nice. You may want to float this in the member suggestions and feedback forum, see what kind of interest you can generate.
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #9
textodd11
Valued Poster

Hey Golf,

I'm sure there are lots like us. Maybe get an hour or 2 to sneak out of the office and that's all the time we have. It really would be nice to have a quick reference on who was around that day so we could avoid wasting time that we don't have. If no provider 's around that piques my interest, then I can get some more work done by scheduling something else during that time. I think this is a great ewxample why so many of us still float over to BP. I know I'm hoping to see one of our well-reviewed ladies there by chance but why not just have something here?

Hey SW, thanks. Maybe I'll float it over there.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #10
roadrep
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

There's always AMP-ville. Guaranteed good service if you watch the boards.
Or, if Asian is not your favorite soup-du-jour, SCs will often fit the bill. Again, watch the boards so you know where to go on what shift.
roadrep is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:42 PM   #11
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBudha View Post
In the past 21+hrs, there's only been 3 ads in the SA section.
Yeah only 3 ads today, but 10 yesterday, and 14 the day before that.
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #12
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by swwaustin View Post
Yeah only 3 ads today, but 10 yesterday, and 14 the day before that.
FYI just because a girl posted her ad on Monday doesn't mean she isn't available the rest of the week. We are only allowed one ad a week so I know speaking for me, I try to post that ad earlier in the week for those scoping it out.

Also, the girl may be available to work that day but in an appointment. And I know my phone is on silent in another room when I'm in my date ( or he is in me) lol so I can't answer right then.

Just giving you wonderful gentlemen my opinion from out side.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:58 PM   #13
assmansa
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17
Default JEZABELLE IN SA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle View Post
Ok piece of advice, cause some providers can get grouchy but its not because of you I'm sure.. but that they lost business. To save yourself the headache.. say... "I only had a certain block of time, but I will try again" That may help cure their attitude.

Secondly, I completely understand about not being able to drive to nb, it happens and not taken personally. But wanna know a secret? I will have a second out call in san antonio hopefully within a few weeks.
A spot in SA ...woohooo
Please Let me know.. been dying to check you out.
assmansa is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:06 PM   #14
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by assmansa View Post
A spot in SA ...woohooo
Please Let me know.. been dying to check you out.
I will be putting up a thread when its all done, furnished and equiped
Old 03-03-2010, 06:36 PM   #15
frostdollar
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

i think todd has a good idea here....what could it hurt??
frostdollar is offline   Quote