Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
Dark&Lovely
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 92191
Default I was attacked and my phone stolen, got a new number now

Hey everyone...a few folks have been wondering about my security requirements and I just got a reminder of why I'm careful. I was going into my homegirls apartments and a guy jumped me in the elevator and punched me in the head. He stole my phone, the one I just got for ECCIE. So the 682-552-7755 I posted in my showcase and my first ad and the welcome section is no longer valid. I had my other number switched over so it's still OK, and that's 214-643-0740.

The apartments this happened to me are condos near Abrams & 635. He was black guy, about 30, and he was about 6'2", a dark skinned guy who had tats on his hands and was wearing black from head to toe.

Ladies it's so dangerous out here for us, which is why I'm trying to be so careful with my security, and hopefully now it's clear to some of you guys why I'm trying to be careful. I'm OK, but it could have been much worse.

Dark&Lovely
Dark&Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So this is a "not related to the hobby" incident???

That part of town isn't exactly the most favorable to even be hanging out in.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Sorry this happenned to you. However, what does this have to do with the hobby world. Based on details given, this occured in civilian life. Speaking for myself, I fail to see how requiring a copy of a utility bill plus drivers license for you to see publicly, would have prevented this. To each his own and I am sure my fellow gents will support you.
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:12 PM   #4
MrMike8196
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Sorry that happen to you. Just show to all the ladies dangerist it is out there!!!
MrMike8196 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:08 PM   #5
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

This is really not an alert related to the hobby. But she wanted to help us understand her screening. Moving to CO-Ed for Discussion
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:52 AM   #6
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark&Lovely View Post
The apartments this happened to me are condos near Abrams & 635.
That entire area was flooded with the Section 8 refugees from some of the worst sections of New Orleans that were flooded by Katrina and it went downhill faster than Olympic Gold medal skier.

You need to encourage your friend to move the hell out of there because it will only get worse until the city Councilman Jerry Allen gets enough calls about property values and the horrendous crime rates.

I really hope you called 9-1-1 and reported this because every call outs it higher on the police radar and people who get daily crime reports in Jerry's district can ratchet up the calls if they see more crap like this happening and being reported.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:42 AM   #7
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

So this is not a hobby related issue. (I am sorry this happened to you)..... You just wanted to give the guys your new phone number....Not to be rude, but I think you could have done this in your next ad....

P.S. Dark&Lovely let me give you some friendly advice.... You don't owe anyone an explanation on how you screen cause it is a definite must that we screen for Our safety and theirs......Welcome to the board.....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:21 AM   #8
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i think she just wanted to advise the guys who may have been interested that she has a new number... she seems new and probably just did not know where to post that info...

sorry that happened to you hun no woman deserves to go through things like that.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:26 AM   #9
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
So this is not a hobby related issue. (I am sorry this happened to you)..... You just wanted to give the guys your new phone number....Not to be rude, but I think you could have done this in your next ad....

P.S. Dark&Lovely let me give you some friendly advice.... You don't owe anyone an explanation on how you screen cause it is a definite must that we screen for Our safety and theirs......Welcome to the board.....
You are 100% correct in your entire post, Fawn, especially about the P.S. part, some guys will disagree with Dark & Lovely as far as the screening process goes, and they have in another thread, but to each their own as far as screening methods go.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:17 AM   #10
Dark&Lovely
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 92191

I'm sorry, I'm still so new to the board I'm not familiar with how everything works yet. I appreciate the info on how things are to be posted or where. Anyway, it was a very scary event, and it does give me a more secure feeling to obtain ID and check references. As I understand it, our security is a big part of what the board is for. I hope all you ladies are being careful.
Dark&Lovely is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women