Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87753
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ebony providers?

First of all, I love black women, and I think when put together well, they're a lot more attractive and well-manicured than your blonde stick-thin types. Just me.

I'm not talking about Backpage MS. BIG BUNZ ROUND BOOTY ALL UP IN YO GYM SHORTS. I'm talking about serious hotties with incredible bodies. Sasha Foxx in town right now comes to mind! Nina Rae also does!

On the flip side, I try desperately hard not to hire women with a "nba" rule, unless their hotness (personality + looks) absolutely outweighs their complicated preferences. It's rare basically. I understand that they don't want to see "thug" guys, and I wouldn't ever set them up with someone I'm uncomfortable with just from a phone call. I've dated a few black guys myself who were as my mother put it "the darkest white boys I've ever met."

I know that some women say these men are apt to "rip them off," but I've had guys of every ethnicity attempt to cheat me or haggle me.

For both providers and gentlemen:
Have you been treated incorrectly by them in the past in a provider-hobbyist setting?
Have you not been exposed to different races other than your own in your regular social setting?
Have you been as curious about hot black mamas as me? Have you seen a hot black mama?

Ebony providers, you are hot! Please respond and contribute provider experiences. I'm curious.

Note: This thread needs to be an adult discussion. If you are going to say absolutely hateful things, you should not participate. Plain and simple!

Happy hobbying!

TLDR: Black providers are hot. What do you think?
Anonymiss is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:27 PM   #2
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

uggh same thread + different words = same old ass responses.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Jasmine Fox
ashwednesday666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:21 PM   #4
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Such as?
Old 07-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #5
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

I'm not sure what Skylar is about there - but she is one hottie that I've had on my radar. I've only been with one black girl - but I've got to agree that black girls (and guys) generally speaking have hotter bodies than a WASP - Stacy Martin is another girl on my list.
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:25 PM   #6
Shadowbeast666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Who knows what she's referring to...I mean look at her, her lips are too sexy, her smile is too cute, her eyes are too lustful, her legs are too tone and shapely, her stomach is too flat, her ass is way too perfect, her tits are too perky and her overall appearance is just too damn sexy and picturesque!

I don't think she should be commenting about hot ebony providers, she's obviously over qualified!!!

Sorry if that's the same 'old ass responses' you're used to getting Skylar!
Shadowbeast666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:32 PM   #7
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

My bad, I may have jumped the gun and mad an assumption as to how this thread would end.

And thank you guys for all the lovely compliments, you sure do know how to make a gal swoon.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:02 PM   #8
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

not sure what you mean by black hot mamas??? I've met a few black ladies who were hot, and very un-hot.

you'll have to define what a hot mama means.

For me, that conjures someone like MS. BIG BUNZ. ew time for me.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:38 PM   #9
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

This is what I call hot
http://neworleans.backpage.com/Femal...203-19/4552672
She says mixed beauty, she's got some kind of good genes - I may TOFTT on this - only problem she's CFS & no kissing on lips - but with that body I might hang!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:03 PM   #10
Guest052014
Account Disabled

User ID: 8177
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate the recognition Anonymiss!
I try my best not to fall into ANY categories nor stereotypes, by simply just being........ME (well educated with a classy demeanor)
Guest052014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:45 AM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post
On the flip side, I try desperately hard not to hire women with a "nba" rule, unless their hotness (personality + looks) absolutely outweighs their complicated preferences.
In many cities agencies don't have the best associations with black clients. I've heard mostly because they feel the ladies have to work harder during the sessions and can't fulfill noraml daily requirements due to more enthused sessions. The stereotype "big dick black guy" syndrome is usually an issue most times for agencies.........and from only the business side I could understand why they have the nba rules.......its still ignorant though lol.

I tend to hobby moreso with black woman because they understand my tendencies a little better and know what to expect to a certain degree based on my age and demeanor viia phone. I think prior to meeting ladies of other ethnicities I'm initially scrutinized more.....and sometimes the ebony ladies I use as references on p411 and other places are passed on for older white references I had. They seem to ask more questions that the ebony ones wouldn't, the conversaton to a certain degree is more smoother during screening.

Quote:
I know that some women say these men are apt to "rip them off," but I've had guys of every ethnicity attempt to cheat me or haggle me.
Rip them off....I don't know about that screening helps eliminate that. But I do believe to a certain extent ladiies know for the most part certain brothers won't deal or go for a bullshit session........he gonna get his......so to avoid less resistance the will post nba rules so the can screw over other races of hobbyist who will be less likely to attract attention to themselves or take conflict. The normal hobbyist will turn the other cheek and call it a learning experience, while the blacks will assume she played me.....but game recognizes game.

Not all black hobbtist are this way of course....and definitely not the ones who have references who are good; but somehow we get lumped into that group unfairly. And usually on the rare occasion you hear of an alert on a black guy......no screening or reference check was involved.

I have heard though for the most part from ladies who advertised as NBA.....that of course I was still able to see they get haggled for lower rates, propositioned for off clock dates, experience guys who try to spend more time than bought.......and sometimes its from legit hobbyist. They see so many blacks in certain cities touring that they start to wonder if its the norm. So to avoid the hassle they make the rule.

Quote:
Ebony providers, you are hot! Please respond and contribute provider experiences. I'm curious.
That's the thing....usually at least locally most ebony providers won't post as much, they sort of ride in silence. Some say its because to a certain extent you have to fit in to the crowd opinions for approval and admiration. And the black girls who will try to post and break the mold they are ostracized for not having beliefs and ideas about the hobby that are similar to their white counterparts. Their weere a few instances locally where we had well rounded black providers who posted, but the ones who tended to be more well received were more catered to posting more vanilla issues and their tone was more valley girl than educated an urbanized or street smart.

Quote:
If you are going to say absolutely hateful things, you should not participate. Plain and simple!.........

TLDR: Black providers are hot. What do you think?
Sounds like the typical NBA thread to me, I'm sure there are many here who don't see black providers and can't wait to volunteer information about why........
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:17 AM   #12
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Gimme, I agreed with you all up until the last line. It was actually very funny at points. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I try to explain to my civvy girlfriends that black men are no bigger than white men, usually built with more girth though. Besides, we were meant to handle having babies. Black men generally last longer imo, and they can pretty much go for the entire one hour session without having popped once. Their tendencies are pleasing a woman as much as possible in multiple ways before coming to a climax. I've found that several of them book much longer than one hour because of this. The few black men that I have seen-- honestly couldn't tell from their voice or their provider selections or their board personas. I wouldn't say they had "vanilla" stances on things; I just couldn't tell, because I didn't have that in my mind when I was reading up on him. On one occasion, I thought the guy was Asian-- don't recall why as it was long ago, but he was a consistent client every two weeks for four months before I broke up with him.

If you're an educated gentlemen of wealth, why shouldn't I see you? I tell girls that this is an industry that you have to be impartial to race and age if you want to get money. Ageism or racism does not make you rich here.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:19 AM   #13
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
not sure what you mean by black hot mamas??? I've met a few black ladies who were hot, and very un-hot.

you'll have to define what a hot mama means.

For me, that conjures someone like MS. BIG BUNZ. ew time for me.
It was a term of endearment.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:02 AM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have NEVER been with a black chick..that is still my fantasy!

Stacy Martin ..Garcelle{she may be mixed} ....Sasha Fox .... Caramel .... Eden Monet ...ALL HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:29 PM   #15
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I have NEVER been with a black chick..that is still my fantasy!

Stacy Martin ..Garcelle{she may be mixed} ....Sasha Fox .... Caramel .... Eden Monet ...ALL HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never ever?? We need to fix that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women