Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60478
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41868
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2011, 06:13 PM   #16
NewWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I saw her in the beginning, still enjoy keeping up with her. that being said, i guess shit happens. sorry to any guy for less than satisfactory experiences. Kelli was beyond satisfactory for me, but I've certainly been NCNS, treated like crap by others.

the main crux is that supply can't keep up with demand. not just Kelli, but in general, there's just never enough furburgers to go around for all of us. You finally order up a infamously good furburger and when the order gets cancelled, the guy is blueballed and pissed, I definitely relate to that.

plus if there were more supply, prices would drop too.
sorry for getting philosophical, just been thinking about these issues lately.
NewWave is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:28 PM   #17
Eraserman
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWave View Post
I saw her in the beginning, still enjoy keeping up with her. that being said, i guess shit happens. sorry to any guy for less than satisfactory experiences. Kelli was beyond satisfactory for me, but I've certainly been NCNS, treated like crap by others.

the main crux is that supply can't keep up with demand. not just Kelli, but in general, there's just never enough furburgers to go around for all of us. You finally order up a infamously good furburger and when the order gets cancelled, the guy is blueballed and pissed, I definitely relate to that.

plus if there were more supply, prices would drop too.
sorry for getting philosophical, just been thinking about these issues lately.
That makes perfect sense about supply and demand. Except it doesn't completely explain some of the craziness that goes on. For example, I travel to Dallas sometimes for a few days at a time. Last trip I made a bunch of calls in waves (a few at first then a few more when I never got an answer, etc.) and only 2 girls called back. Never heard from any of the others. The funny thing was, right about that time there was a pretty active thread on the Dallas board where providers were complaining about how much competition there is, how tough it is, and so on. Go figure.

AFA klovve goes, I have no doubt she can be a dream come true. There are enough guys to vouch for that. Apparently she can also just not care. I have 2 girls I see routinely who I know will never jerk me around. I'll stick with my loyal girls over someone who 2 guys have said jerked them around, no matter how hot she is and how stellar her sessions are when she's on her game.
Eraserman is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:54 PM   #18
Guest011512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserman View Post
That makes perfect sense about supply and demand. Except it doesn't completely explain some of the craziness that goes on. For example, I travel to Dallas sometimes for a few days at a time. Last trip I made a bunch of calls in waves (a few at first then a few more when I never got an answer, etc.) and only 2 girls called back. Never heard from any of the others. The funny thing was, right about that time there was a pretty active thread on the Dallas board where providers were complaining about how much competition there is, how tough it is, and so on. Go figure.
In general, there is no shortage of providers. However, there is an extreme shortage of providers that clients actually want to pay to see. If you are satisfied with an old, fat, and/or unattractive provider, then you will have no trouble finding one. However, if you are looking for a young, attractive provider, then you are going to have problems. To a desirable provider, a client trying to shag a one-hour appointment is simply not worth much consideration. She has other clients waiting to see her.
Guest011512 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:48 PM   #19
Eraserman
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by edm_fw View Post
In general, there is no shortage of providers. However, there is an extreme shortage of providers that clients actually want to pay to see. If you are satisfied with an old, fat, and/or unattractive provider, then you will have no trouble finding one. However, if you are looking for a young, attractive provider, then you are going to have problems. To a desirable provider, a client trying to shag a one-hour appointment is simply not worth much consideration. She has other clients waiting to see her.
Well said. I think that sums things up very nicely, and explains the reason for the shabby treatment.
Eraserman is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:24 PM   #20
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Except... every walking example of hotness has a shelf-life. Kelli seems to be in this more as a lifestyle than a business, so for her it might not matter. But based on her recent post, if she's starting to see this as a business, she needs to look at the realities or figure on bailing from the hobby in a nearer-than-she-expects future.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:13 PM   #21
ThrillBill88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Thanks. Kloove was at the top of my list. No more. By Kloove.
ThrillBill88 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:14 PM   #22
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpin Joey View Post

She did offer to see me on Monday and to stay longer (she didn't specify how much longer). But since she had already stood me up once, I figured that she would likely do it again.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=225779
I think you should have gone for reschedule. She's not the only provider that is going to cancel. I had same situation happen,but chose the reschedule. It turned out to be most fun I've had in hobby. She was very relaxed and generous. There are countless reasons why a cancellation might occur. These ladies are juggling two lives,maybe more. If they apologize and offer to make up to you,all is good. There are some providers out there that won't even do that,trust me! If she answers communications and expresses the desire to make it up to you,give the benefit of doubt to her. I personally have seen 4 providers I feel are flawless at TCB. If I posted their names,undoubtably someone will say they have cancelled. No one is perfect,so you can't expect perfection all the time. Try not to take it personal. And try to keep emotions out of business transactions. Sorry this happened to you,unless you quit it will happen again.
rockerrick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women