Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default First spanish, now Arabic

This is unbelievable. If the ACLU condones this, then I say every member of the ACLU should be deported to a Muslim country ASAP.

Little by little we are losing control of the US of A.

I went to the website for them in the link below and sure enough, on the right side of the page, there is an application for food assistance PDF file in English, Spanish and Arabic! I opened the file to see for myself and its there all right.
Have we gone completely nuts!!?

THE CAMEL'S NOSE IS OFFICIALLY IN THE TENT IN MICHIGAN!!!
Muslim men are allowed to have as many as 4 wives. Many Muslims have immigrated into the U.S. And brought their 2-3-or 4 wives with them, but the U.S. Does not allow multi marriages, so the man lists one wife as his, and signs the other 2 or 3 up as extended family on welfare and other free Government programs!

Michiganhas the highest population of Muslims in the Unites States. When President Obama took office the United States paid several millions of dollars to have a large number of Palestinians, (All Muslim), immigrated here from Palestine. Why? I have no idea, do you! We dont pay for other persons to immigrate here, and Im sure that some of those Muslims moved into Michigan with the large current number of Muslims already established there.

So now in Michigan when you call the Public Assistance office you are told to Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Spanish, or Press 3 for Arabic!
Every time you add a new language to an American program it requires an additional number of persons fluent in that language to process those persons who refuse to learn English in order to live here at an additional cost to the taxpayer! Why are we even allowing persons to immigrate here who cannot provide for themselves, and putting them in our welfare system?

Press 3 for Arabic .
This is quite alarming!!! This seems to have happened clandestinely, for, as far as I know, no public announcement, or opportunity to vote on this was offered to the American people. They're just adopting an official stance, and very likely using tax-payer money for it, in various capacities, without public knowledge or approval.

The following link takes you into the State of Michigan Public Assistance page, (as in Food Stamps etc). You won't have to scroll far before you see the assistance-letters options for...(get this).....English, Spanish, and ARABIC !!!

When did the ARABIC option sneak into our culture? Will we soon have to listen to our governmental offices, stores, and other venues offer us the option of "pressing 3 for ARABIC?"

Check it out for yourself.

http://www.michigan.gov/dhs/0,1607,7-124-5453_5527---,00.html <http://www.michigan.gov/dhs/0,1607,7-124-5453_5527---,00.html>

Please inform every red-blooded American you know, that this is happening. It is outrageous! The camel's nose is literally now OFFICIALLY under the tent! YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK!!!
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
Jed Clampett
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I only approve of cameltoes!!!!! Jed
Jed Clampett is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:06 PM   #3
Rodram
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default I'M SO SKEEERDDD!!!!!!

HOLY GEEHADD BATMAN!!!! MUZZZZLIMMMS!!!!!

1. Lime green Walgreens water gun....check
2. 2 bolonee Lunchables....check
3. Valupak of Deepends (just in case I poop myself)....check
4. TeeBagg Obama scary kolorin' book.....check
5. 12 GIANT pak moron krayons.....check

OK!!!! LET'S GO!!!!
Rodram is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:11 PM   #4
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodram View Post
HOLY GEEHADD BATMAN!!!! MUZZZZLIMMMS!!!!!

1. Lime green Walgreens water gun....check
2. 2 bolonee Lunchables....check
3. Valupak of Deepends (just in case I poop myself)....check
4. TeeBagg Obama scary kolorin' book.....check
5. 12 GIANT pak moron krayons.....check

OK!!!! LET'S GO!!!!
You are an ass, but that is funny.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:03 PM   #5
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
You are an ass, but that is funny.
You're being honest, I'll take that anytime!
Old 07-18-2011, 08:30 PM   #6
satexasguy
Valued Poster

My problem is with the need to include copies of Welfare documents in Arabic. I have no problem with Muslims per sey. I have a few Muslim friends that I fully respect.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:43 PM   #7
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
My problem is with the need to include copies of Welfare documents in Arabic. I have no problem with Muslims per sey. I have a few Muslim friends that I fully respect.
It's probably just a regional thing. The company I work for has Vietnamese speakers for Houston, Hawaiian/pigeon speakers for Hawaii and of course Spanish and Cantonese speakers also but it wasn't a big distraction. Try lookin at it like a chance to learn about other cultures and it'll be alright.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:04 AM   #8
Aftershock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
THE CAMEL'S NOSE IS OFFICIALLY IN THE TENT IN MICHIGAN!!!
Sorry couldnt make it past that remark. After something like that, its like trying to take Carlos Mencia seriously.
Aftershock is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:59 AM   #9
oshins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

For fuck's sake people, stop believing everything you read on some douche-bags blog or you get in an email from your senile great-uncle (in my case from my uncle).

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/palestinians.asp

Took me 12 seconds to find out this was 'Mostly False'. Translation, a huge distortion of the facts.

In my opinion, the only people who believe this type of horse shit are the ones who want to believe it (prejudiced), or are too stupid to see past the demagoguery of their party of choice.

oshins is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:49 AM   #10
inchonjoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Um, the Mormons do that whole thing about the other wives on welfare. They like the idea of bleeding the govt.
inchonjoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:32 AM   #11
Whitedog
Valued Poster

Good one, Rodram. I keep a pulled pork sandwich in my pocket to ward off the MUZZLIMMS. I sure do like their young women though.
Whitedog is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:34 AM   #12
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

https://www.benefitscalwin.org/

If you think forms in three languages are bad, wait unitl you see this.

On second thought, you might not want to, don't want to be culpable for you having a stroke....
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:16 AM   #13
satexasguy
Valued Poster

It's not mostly false. If you follow the link, you will be taken to the official state site and it has Arabic.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:26 AM   #14
Whitedog
Valued Poster

I think that by 'mostly false' it means that there is some of it that's true, but the bulk of the supposed alert is alarmist and exagerrated. The keyword is 'mostly'.
Whitedog is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:03 PM   #15
satexasguy
Valued Poster

My problem with providing forms in multiple languages is that my heritage is American-Italian. My mother came to the US from Italy and didn't speak a bit of English. She learned by watching TV and teaching herself to similate with the US Culture. Seems like the US melting pot is not melting, but rather reshaping itself to accomodate everyone else. I have no problem helping immigrants, but I think they should do like immigrants from pre-60's and at least make some effort to learn our language and culture.

Oldtiger ..... help, I'm having a heart attack ... went and looked at your link! (JK)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women