Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2011, 09:13 PM   #46
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

jhende,

You can obviously have your opinion. I actually agree with parts of what you're saying--but I don't agree with your core assumption. Looks are not the biggest thing for me, and for the most part I don't find the 18-25 y/o group as apealing as many others do. I doubt we'll convert each other on this so we'll agree to disagree. I wish you well in your selections.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:26 PM   #47
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Supply and demand

You have to understand that each provider is different. Some have a steady income which allows us to be a little more discretionary. Not that I think I could get $600/hour, but IF YOU could make $600 an hour as opposed to $600 for 3 or 4 hours, wouldn't you? That being said, I see some smoking hot, well-reviewed girls that I think should be charging more.

I don't think I am a hot girl by any means, but apparently there is a market for women like me. To this day, 2 years into providing, I am surprised at how well I do. It depends on how many dates you are expecting per day or week.

There are lots of bargain betties without reviews. It is hit or miss and it is up to the hobbyist to take that chance. Sometimes you strike gold and other times you just miss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I just wonder what goes though the mind of a provider when they price themselves sometimes. I guess it's a personal choice and you can ask whatever you want but don't they ever look at the competition. I won't mention any names but there is a provider coming into Omaha that has ok reviews but not outstanding that wants 600.00 per hour. It just makes me say the ole joke. " where's the fucking gold pussy at".When you have good providers that although maybe not beautiful or a perfect body but gives great service for 100.00 or 150.00 it just blows my mind. OK I'm ranting now so I'll shut the fuck up. lol
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:23 PM   #48
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
sixx
No, Im ok with big guys, I like gentleman no matter what size thats part of this business and I signed up for it, Im ok with it. Like I said a big guy can be just as nice as the skinny guy. Cool people are cool people no matter what race or size. I was just making a point. No offense to his niceness but the sweating well.. walk in a ladies shoes...

I'll give the best service I can to anyone that is a gentelman no matter what, that is what i signed up for in this biz. Its part of what I offer and what I charge for. With the rate I charge I will not give half ass service to a gentleman, Im going to give them what the paid for..

Its also your choice to work the job you do and what it pays you, nobody is forcing you. Become a hooker and make more money. Get a new job if you are not happy with it or the money it pays. Go back to school what ever it takes.

And we need to pay for all the same things you do and overhead costs. You think ladies in this business dont have to pay medical costs, taxes, etc just like the rest of you? (some dont but you know what I mean) Its still a business. I pay taxes and for medical coverage.. You chose to work for someone else. I didnt.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:35 PM   #49
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Lynn no one is saying that if you are getting a higher donation that your not worth it. Even during the depression there was still a lot millionaires around that did well so I agree there is always money around. It just that the volume of lower priced providers has increased significantly. That must be a true litmus test of how things are in general. When I read your reviews and see what type of service you provide there is no doubt that your worth all the donation you can get. You also have the type of build that is my fav. lol. With that said the reality is that there are providers of good quality providing for less. I say if you can afford it just go with what you want. I usually do but if you can't then there are some out there that will take less.
I wasnt posting because I had to defend my rates so to speak. Was just trying to make a point about why we charge what we charge. For the price I charge I will try to give the best service I can. I think some guys dont have a clue what we do deal with sometimes or that its a real business with overhead costs.. or that some are ok with $12-15, $20-25 an hour at a BS job I am not.

Im working for a better future and to be happy. My future is bigger than a 9-5 job that makes $20 an hour. I was put here to do something greater. Thats just me. (not to knock a $20 rate as its good money and I know people have to do what they gatta do to survive, I get it, not like I havent been there.. I just know there are other options for me and Im fortunate for it) Im all for a hard working man and appreciate what you do. Im my cicvi world I tend to date the hard working white collar man, its not about the money you make but how you treat me.

I also know that a rate does not always mean good service and i know there are great ladies at a cheaper price point.

Any one of you can love, think what you want or hate my posts. I'll tell you this i dont BS anyone or ever give BS service. And F that my body is like a 28 year olds and Im almost 38, Im charging for it!
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:45 PM   #50
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnT View Post
No, Im ok with big guys, I like gentleman no matter what size thats part of this business and I signed up for it, Im ok with it. Like I said a big guy can be just as nice as the skinny guy. Cool people are cool people no matter what race or size. I was just making a point. No offense to his niceness but the sweating well.. walk in a ladies shoes...

I'll give the best service I can to anyone that is a gentelman no matter what, that is what i signed up for in this biz. Its part of what I offer and what I charge for. With the rate I charge I will not give half ass service to a gentleman, Im going to give them what the paid for..

Its also your choice to work the job you do and what it pays you, nobody is forcing you. Become a hooker and make more money. Get a new job if you are not happy with it or the money it pays. Go back to school what ever it takes.

And we need to pay for all the same things you do and overhead costs. You think ladies in this business dont have to pay medical costs, taxes, etc just like the rest of you? (some dont but you know what I mean) Its still a business. I pay taxes and for medical coverage.. You chose to work for someone else. I didnt.
Honey, I was not complaining about my job. I do the things I want to do. Unlike you, I have an actual career. Your time to be this high class call girl are winding down. I don't mean that to be rude but its true. Hell, I guess one could say that everyone huh lol

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:52 PM   #51
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Honey, I was not complaining about my job. I do the things I want to do. Unlike you, I have an actual career. Your time to be this high class call girl are winding down. I don't mean that to be rude but its true. Hell, I guess one could say that everyone huh lol

sixx
It was rude because she does have an "actual career" in addition to this
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:53 PM   #52
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

sixx
Um, I have a career, this is not my only job. This just helps support it, help it along till its off the ground in full force. This is not a career for me its a job for now.

And no my high class career is just getting started.. Im still fresh meat so to speak. I run with 25 year old ladies.. and i would give you every pennies worth.

Thank you SnL,

Like I said I appreciate a hard working man any day over a rich arrogant fuck.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:56 PM   #53
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
It was rude because she does have an "actual career" in addition to this
Just testing her....

Quote:
Um, I have a career, this is not my only job. This just helps support it, help it along till its off the ground in full force. This is not a career for me its a job for now.

And no my high class career is just getting started.. Im still fresh meat so to speak. I run with 25 year old ladies.. and i would give you every pennies worth.

Like I said I appreciate a hard working man any day over a rich arrogant fuck.
I am sure you could give me a good time. You handled yourself well. No issue with you at all.....

sixx
Old 07-17-2011, 11:17 PM   #54
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

This is a supply and demand hobby. It is also tied to the economy as a whole. When times are tough, some women turn to providing as a way to pay the bills. It tends to flood the market at the lower end. However, the hobby is also a niche "industry". There are going to be both providers and clients who are completely unaffected by the markets/economy. Even though the economy is in the crapper, it is not impacting Rolls Royce one bit because their customer base isn't hurting. Some here. Some of us can continue to play without regard to price, and there are quality providers that we are comfortable in seeing regardless of the low end market. I know that was a ramble, but hey it's my opinion
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:20 PM   #55
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Just testing her....

I am sure you could give me a good time. You handled yourself well. No issue with you at all.....

sixx
I would, I dont BS sixx. I know you'd never pay my rates but i would give you some fun for sure and every penny you paid me! Im a horny bitch! lol

Although this could be a very profitable career.. just not a good career for a civi BF for me anyways..
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:22 PM   #56
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I would, I dont BS sixx. I know you'd never pay my rates but i would give you some fun for sure! Im a horny bitch! lol

Although this could be a very profitable career.. just not a good career for a civi BF for me anyways..
I would do a half hour Just to see what a high class girl can do

sixx
Old 07-17-2011, 11:31 PM   #57
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I would do a half hour Just to see what a high class girl can do

sixx
oh you'd want the hour.. he he. I enjoy what I do in general, Im still fresh in this biz. I do have fun, I wish I could tell more people about what I do, I have such fun, and meet interesting people, and the money.. Im only so "high class" rate wise.. I cap off at a certain rate and wont go above it.

I visit Texas.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:38 PM   #58
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Ok Lynn your bluff is called. lol Come to Omaha and show me what high class is.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:01 AM   #59
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

What do you even consider "high class". I dont charge over $300.. Is this high class term just meaning rates? According to my research the average rate is around $250.(in general across the boards) I dont consider my self "high class" like that. Im just a good business woman making my bread. And I believe in you get what you pay for, quality not quantity.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:04 PM   #60
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
What do you even consider "high class". I dont charge over $300.. Is this high class term just meaning rates? According to my research the average rate is around $250.(in general across the boards) I dont consider my self "high class" like that. Im just a good business woman making my bread. And I believe in you get what you pay for, quality not quantity.

Lynn I was talking high class service not price. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women