Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2011, 04:32 PM   #16
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
I think everyone- hobbyists and providers included- are feeling the weight of the economy bearing down on them. And if you watch the news diligently, you know it is going to get far worse before it gets any better.

I dont like anyone to tell anyone else how to do biz, what to charge, how to work, etc. But I do and can fully understand when some ladies- especially good professional ones- reduce and slash prices because of this economy. I am guilty of it myself. I am known for giving exceptional discounts to veterans, seniors and also college students. I also give special rates to those who see me often. It is not only a part of advertising, marketing yourself and your biz in order to get the money, but also about competition- there are so many of us and we continue to reproduce in great numbers and more ladies are entering the biz because of the economy. If I have to cut my rates I will- but only to the point where I am comfortable.

I do agree, to a point, that if someone doesnt have the funds- then they shouldnt hobby because the hobby is a luxury- but at the same time- if my biz is running too slow and not as lucrative as I need it to be- then as with most successful businesses and in order to remain in business- I may have to cut corners and offer some incredible discounts.

They key, I have realized is this- as a reputable provider- no matter how low you end up going- the service MUST equal that to the service quaility you offered at your regular rate. Because when things are better- you want to maintain and be able to count on that reputation.

You cannot or in my opinion at least- should not- crimp on quality just because you chose to offer a special discount. If you do, then what is the point of those gents coming back to see you? And word of mouth spreads quickly too, men talk, we know this. Bad publicity spreads faster and greater than good publicity.

KKA
XOXO
Great view point.
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:37 PM   #17
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyprojb View Post
Great view point.
+1 Kelli gets an A+ for that!!! Smart girl
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:04 PM   #18
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA JOE View Post
i've got to chime in here.

i've seen ladies that charge fron $150 to $750 per hour for their time. and my findings are:
1. there is absolutely no correlation of fun to hourly rates
2. there is absolutely no correlation of menu items to hourly rates
3. the fun factor is based strictly on the individual lady and gent
4. the higher hourly rate incalls are normally at a top end hotel, though not always
5. most of the higher hourly rate ladies suffer from GPS, though not always
6. poor attitude / personality , there is absolutely no correlation to hourly rates

again, this is my opinion, take it for what it's worth. my advice, find a few ladies you have fun with and can afford, and have a ball !!

What's GPS?
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:10 PM   #19
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I have never paid more than 150 for any session (don't do full hours) and have had great times. It's a tough market out there for providers. Every hobbyist is ready to jump on the next new thing and sometimes the competition must adjust or be left behind. One thing I have always noticed is that at some point all gals drop prices, its inevitable.

It's like the Texas weather, wait a bit and it will change....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:17 PM   #20
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBeth View Post
What's GPS?
Golden Pussy Syndrome

When a woman thinks she is worth more than gold based on her looks or the mere fact that she has a vagina and therefore men should worship her and or spend money on her.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:25 PM   #21
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Im gonna say a few words here if I may..I have as well offered rates at 100...and
i have still given my best to make the gent feel very happy when he left...im a quality provider and I as well advertise on Bp..im not sure that you would consider me fat either..im fun and try to keep things interesting.. if i need to lower my rates..hey I will..sometimes it works out better than not..as well i dont up-sell..I will take into consideration the gents needs..cuz thats just the kinda chick I am..
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #22
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I broke down and saw one of the 100.00 gals in backpage in Omaha. I will review her shortly. I will say that I was pleasantly surprised as to looks and performance. So I guess I have to agree with P.J. and say price is not always the indicator of a good session. By the way it was a full hour .
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #23
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

I only lowered my rates when I came back into the business because I'm in a much smaller market, and I'm not well known here... yet
In Houston whenever I started to get more requests than I could handle, I raised my rates.
I always grandfathered my regulars in at lower rates.
If I ran a "special" I would not keep repeating that special. I ran it for one-two weeks and that was it.
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:06 PM   #24
armydude
BANNED

You ladies make 200 plus per hour. To me, $100 per hour is alot of money. I was just looking at my doctors statement. Doc charges $130 per hour, sees me for about 15 minutes MAX. Insurance has some type of allowance of what they will pay. They won't pay the full $130, but they will pay $87. I was thinking $87 is a nice amount of money. You girls are saying making $100 an hour is bad? I wish I could make that.
armydude is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:16 PM   #25
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA JOE View Post
i've got to chime in here.

i've seen ladies that charge fron $150 to $750 per hour for their time. and my findings are:
1. there is absolutely no correlation of fun to hourly rates
2. there is absolutely no correlation of menu items to hourly rates
3. the fun factor is based strictly on the individual lady and gent
4. the higher hourly rate incalls are normally at a top end hotel, though not always
5. most of the higher hourly rate ladies suffer from GPS, though not always
6. poor attitude / personality , there is absolutely no correlation to hourly rates

again, this is my opinion, take it for what it's worth. my advice, find a few ladies you have fun with and can afford, and have a ball !!

u hit the nail on the head papa joe! i wouldnt go with a $100 provider if i were a hobbyist... or anyone seeking a $100 girl off ECCIE or backpage.. a lot of guys have strayed away from backpage because of all the scams, bait and switches, LE, misleading ads, and the list goes on. its true, in this business YOU GET WHAT U PAID FOR! and a lot of these girls running low-price specials probably wont have the best attitude, hygiene, and stamina if shes having to deal with customers all day.. TRUST ME, there usually is a difference between HOBBYISTS ON ECCIE and TROLLERS ON BACKPAGE!!
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:56 PM   #26
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by armydude View Post
You ladies make 200 plus per hour. To me, $100 per hour is alot of money. I was just looking at my doctors statement. Doc charges $130 per hour, sees me for about 15 minutes MAX. Insurance has some type of allowance of what they will pay. They won't pay the full $130, but they will pay $87. I was thinking $87 is a nice amount of money. You girls are saying making $100 an hour is bad? I wish I could make that.
Sick call slip? 800mg ibuprofen, drink water, walk it off soldier.

For incall I charge 250.
But before the appointment, I make sure I'm freshly showered, made up cute, wearing something sexy.. (about 45 mins of prep time). But that is after I drop off my kid at the sitter ($20 for a few hours) and book a room ($75-120 there aren't any hourly places here)
I drive as far as Nashville (20-45 mins) Once I get to the room, I check my appearance, place my supplies in a handy spot, find some good music and wait for you (20 or so mins)
appointment = 1 hr +/-
then after I'll tidy up the room, shower, dispose of trash, drive back to my sitter's house. (45 mins)

So the 1 hour experience we share with you is only a fraction of the effort put into it.
Start with $250.. subtract my expenses ($100) .. divide by total time (3ish hours) so I'm making $50/hr
Which still isn't bad at all. I don't complain about my rates.

But this job does not come with medical/dental/life insurance. It does however, come with a lot of unpredictability and danger. It also comes with a lot of stress and frustration (the guys we won't see.. the ones who threaten us.. the one who don't understand that while we did have fun, this is only business)
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:53 AM   #27
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by armydude View Post
$100.00 per hour is NOT bad, $200.00 just happens to be better! You can make that kind of money! You can be a man whore! I bet your prospective will change in a hurry! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:39 AM   #28
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
u hit the nail on the head papa joe! i wouldnt go with a $100 provider if i were a hobbyist... or anyone seeking a $100 girl off ECCIE or backpage.. a lot of guys have strayed away from backpage because of all the scams, bait and switches, LE, misleading ads, and the list goes on. its true, in this business YOU GET WHAT U PAID FOR! and a lot of these girls running low-price specials probably wont have the best attitude, hygiene, and stamina if shes having to deal with customers all day.. TRUST ME, there usually is a difference between HOBBYISTS ON ECCIE and TROLLERS ON BACKPAGE!!

I first want you to know I want everyone to make what they are worth but I disagree in the you get what you pay for. I have ran the gamut of top end to BP discounters and have found that price has absolutely no bearing on the quality of the session. I have found great sessions and both ends and bad also. It really is a crap shoot. Even after researching a provider if she is reviewed I found no better(shall we say value) on the high end hottie. It hascome to me that on the most part the very attractive ones usually have a very limited menu and sometimes are very narcistic. Don't get me wrong I think a great provider is worth every rose. It's the finding one that's not always what you think in that it's not always the beautiful upper-priced one
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 04:13 PM   #29
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Flawless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred_robin View Post
Sick call slip? 800mg ibuprofen, drink water, walk it off soldier.

For incall I charge 250.
But before the appointment, I make sure I'm freshly showered, made up cute, wearing something sexy.. (about 45 mins of prep time). But that is after I drop off my kid at the sitter ($20 for a few hours) and book a room ($75-120 there aren't any hourly places here)
I drive as far as Nashville (20-45 mins) Once I get to the room, I check my appearance, place my supplies in a handy spot, find some good music and wait for you (20 or so mins)
appointment = 1 hr +/-
then after I'll tidy up the room, shower, dispose of trash, drive back to my sitter's house. (45 mins)

So the 1 hour experience we share with you is only a fraction of the effort put into it.
Start with $250.. subtract my expenses ($100) .. divide by total time (3ish hours) so I'm making $50/hr
Which still isn't bad at all. I don't complain about my rates.

But this job does not come with medical/dental/life insurance. It does however, come with a lot of unpredictability and danger. It also comes with a lot of stress and frustration (the guys we won't see.. the ones who threaten us.. the one who don't understand that while we did have fun, this is only business)

This is the BEST thing I have ever read on this or any other site of its kind. It is perfectly written and worded and right on in sync with the absolute truth. Excellent job!

Thank you Lil Red Robin!

KKA
XOXO
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 04:15 PM   #30
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Yall do know that many 8 to 5 people also don't have insurance either. They can't pick their wage to offset that fact.

I thank my lucky stars I'm insured.....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women