Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60671
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48600
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2011, 01:44 PM   #16
Joe Joe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 88217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fact

To times to msny
Joe Joe is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:47 PM   #17
Joe Joe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Joe View Post
ok. ima t the grocery store today, and see an extremly large woman with no front teeth probably in her early 20's with a very good looking fit man. now can someone pls explain to me, or maybe i just have to much time on my hands, but what, how, or even more y?! i would love to just ask them whats their story. its not the first time ive seen odd couples and im sure all you have too.
Guys do contact us for the comfort and company in more ways than one. They're not wasting there time for a robot, or treated like an ATM. Just as us girls don't want to b treated the same. I don't have time to be fake, or the energy. I enjoy what I do, and my nature is pleasing others. It makes me feel good. Be yourself ladies. Games get old. And thank you my sexy Bristol. We all appreciate your genuine nature Muah! And next pool day with daqeries Sunday good?
Old 07-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #18
Joe Joe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fact

As my previous post said. Guys don't want a robot, or an ATM. They want a real woman. No drama or games. I don't have the energy or desire. I love to please and see that kook on people's face. It makes me smile. In other words, be treated like u want tone treated, be yourself, and true colors always shine thru. I'm open and real and appreciate when I find the same. Amd thank you my sexy Bristol hotty. U r one of a kind. And let me know the next time u want to play at the pool
Old 07-14-2011, 03:44 PM   #19
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Joe View Post
Amd thank you my sexy Bristol hotty. U r one of a kind. And let me know the next time u want to play at the pool
Please let us know when and where y'all will be playing at the pool! I need to charge my digital camera battery and locate my binoculars!

Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #20
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

I think one thing that's often overlooked is "service after the sale". What does that mean? Let me give an example.

After a session, I'll usually dash off a quick note to the lady along the lines of:

"Thanks for the meeting. Glad we had the chance to meet. Hope you're having a good week."

That's it. Nothing creepy or stalkerish.

Most ladies never bother to respond. Guess what? They're no longer on my list. I'll simply assume I'm just another nameless, faceless John and they can't be bothered with me unless I'm waving cash in their faces.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying the ladies should treat me like a long-time friend or potential SO. I am saying that I want to feel like a valued customer, just like I want to feel like a valued customer at the car dealership or golf course or other retail establishment.

Ladies often say they don't want to feel like a cum dumpster. Well, the guys don't want to feel like a walking ATM either. Make the guy feel like an actual person and he may just turn out to be that reliable regular most ladies want.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:27 PM   #21
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

The right level of communication is a really big deal with guys. I'm not saying you have to spend all day texting or emailing them... but an acknowledgement of the correspondence, at the very least, is key... and getting back to them in a timely manner. Did something come up and you have to make an adjustment? communicate that.

Also, I'm not saying a lady has to be a big freak to make me happy... she has to know what she is good at and do that on a consistent level nearly all the time. I date different ladies for different reasons. One girl I know is an amazing kisser... wow... I'm tingling just thinking about her lips... another girl really "gets" me so I see her most often (doesn't matter to me if she "gets" other guys too)... and a third rocks my world in the bedroom--she's the first lady I call on a night I'm feeling frisky.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:34 PM   #22
jframe2
Valued Poster

Default +1

+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
I think one thing that's often overlooked is "service after the sale". What does that mean? Let me give an example.

After a session, I'll usually dash off a quick note to the lady along the lines of:

"Thanks for the meeting. Glad we had the chance to meet. Hope you're having a good week."

Most ladies never bother to respond. Guess what? They're no longer on my list. I'll simply assume I'm just another nameless, faceless John and they can't be bothered with me unless I'm waving cash in their faces.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying the ladies should treat me like a long-time friend or potential SO. I am saying that I want to feel like a valued customer, just like I want to feel like a valued customer at the car dealership or golf course or other retail establishment.

Ladies often say they don't want to feel like a cum dumpster. Well, the guys don't want to feel like a walking ATM either. Make the guy feel like an actual person and he may just turn out to be that reliable regular most ladies want.
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:46 PM   #23
Bristal
Account Disabled

User ID: 9581

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Naaa, these guys aren't great, but you, well I'm sure that's a
different story.
From what I hear you are GREEEAAAATT!!!
Bristal is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:52 PM   #24
Bristal
Account Disabled

User ID: 9581

Quote:

I love this! I'm not saying I need 100 texts after we meet, but a text or 2 back and forth expressing a good time always makes me smile. Usually 15 minutes after the appointment I am on some highway in you know what city in stopped traffic for 45 minutes. A cute text makes me smile and know that he was happy I am not usually the one to text first since I never want to get anyone in trouble
Bristal is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:43 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Bristol, Malwoody was right the first time. I'M the great one!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:46 AM   #26
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Rankings

Malwoody is great.
COG is the Great One
Cat is THE GREATEST!
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:58 AM   #27
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
Malwoody is great.
COG is the Great One
Cat is THE GREATEST!
They say in some circles it's true.
Cat is the true stallion of us all.

Maybe we should sponser a contest between Cat and COG
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:24 AM   #28
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Maybe we should sponsor a contest between Cat and COG
Hey, if this contest involves any , I want in on the challenge, as well..!!

Can Bristol be our... "guinea pig"?
Wizard of Ahhhhs is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:38 AM   #29
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Communications

Quote:

"Service after the sale" can be a tricky thing sometimes. If a client sends me a message I make sure to get back to them as quickly as possible(I have forgotten a couple of times), or if they send me a PM from here I will send them a message even if they have not sent me one first after the appointment. The tricky part to an extent is when they just call/text or send an e-mail because one cannot always assume that the client has a hobby e-mail or hobby phone. I know that for a vast majority discretion is a big deal and I will only send an e-mail or text when I am specifically told that I can do so. If a client does not tell me that it is ok then I take that as it is not ok. So I like being told if it is ok or not that way I do not make a mistake and contact a person when it actually is not ok to do that. Now I will say even with the ones that do not have a problem with it I always feel weird just texting or sending an e-mail just out of the blue because I have read plenty of threads about unsolicited texts or e-mails from providers. So I think that communications on both parties is very important and I have no problem exchanging texts or emails before or after an appointment if they are initiated by the client but it is hard for me to be initiator unless it is with a client that I have seen more than once and they tell me it is ok to do so.
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #30
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Never say are you finish yet damn your going to make me miss my show. or little dicks get a discount you will never make any gifts. And really don't say oh your in already next time I will pay more attention.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women