Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70789
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2010, 11:22 AM   #31
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
The lady sets her rate because that is what she decided she needs to get in order to show your ugly old fat ass a good time.
Absolutely! I would guess there aren't a lot of George Clooney clones contacting KC area providers. As I said earlier, the posted rate is the lady's best estimate of what her time is worth. Whether I agree or not is another matter, but I decide that before I decide to call. Providers put so much of themselves into the services they give and put up with so many client foibles that I can't blame them for being insulted by haggling.
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:53 AM   #32
divertimento
Account Disabled

I guess I don't understand. A well informed hobbyist will do the research, via internet, friends, other providers, etc. to find out a lady's rate and get a general idea of what to expect, and will probably exchange PMs, emails, chat with the gal beforehand too. This way, $$$ are never discussed. The hobbyist has come to the conclusion it's within his budget and will probably be satisfied with the encounter. Afterwards, if it wasn't what you expected, move on. Build a bridge and get over it. We're all human, sometimes I don't always have my A game going, same goes for the ladies. You never know, it might be worth a second try and the next meeting could be the answer to all your fantasies. I've experienced this myself.

And I'm not even close to George Clooney. More like a Brad Pitt clone, LOL!
divertimento is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:06 AM   #33
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default a different analogy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Y'all can keep up the car analogy, just as long as you accept our analogy:

You say we're getting a filet mignon, and sometimes we get just that. But, other times all we get is a hot dog.
Hum, is that an analogy? Did you "pay" for a hot dog or did you "pay" for a filet? Or did you pay at all?

What about?
Pitcher and hitter - who is whom? That is a different question....

1. Babe Ruth was a great batter? Does it make a difference if the pitcher is good or bad?

2. Zack Greinke is a great pitcher? Does it make a difference if the batter is good or bad?

And how is the salary of either player set?

Does their salary set an "industry standard"?

Is it a strikeout or a home run?

For the analogy to be valid, Hot Dog or Steak would have to be servicing you? So I am a little confused on who the service provider is in the food analogy?

In the baseball analogy, both are being paid and want a different outcome, so that would not work either would it?

If some one comes to tune up a furnace, that is a service provider?
So is it a thing or a service being sold? That would help find the analogy? So some one is doing hair or nails or giving a massage? Do they ever barter or offer specials?
Guest072311 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:19 AM   #34
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Default But how many guys/clients actually HAGGLE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
Absolutely! I would guess there aren't a lot of George Clooney clones contacting KC area providers. As I said earlier, the posted rate is the lady's best estimate of what her time is worth. Whether I agree or not is another matter, but I decide that before I decide to call. Providers put so much of themselves into the services they give and put up with so many client foibles that I can't blame them for being insulted by haggling.
I guess part of the problem I see is that I don't know any client who ever haggles with a provider.....does it really happen that often?
Old 02-25-2010, 08:58 AM   #35
Alexxxis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5394
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss4699 View Post
I guess part of the problem I see is that I don't know any client who ever haggles with a provider.....does it really happen that often?
Yes, there are a couple of KC gents known to haggle. Ladies take note of these things. Some have them on their dns list because of it and some will bargain with them. To each their own.
Alexxxis is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:53 AM   #36
goner115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Do this in Denver I would hate to be in the vicinity to see what the lady would do to you, but thanks to mail icons I can give you and idea of some below:

Based on past experiences its a two way street. You treat the each other with respect and not say or ask the wrong questions. Ladies posting an honest ad should get best clients but I suspect sometimes it fails if I read the post correctly.

Take a hint: Some folks are like bad plumbing you never know what to expect

Deception is a weapon that can turn anyone into an enemy.
goner115 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:09 AM   #37
kccountryboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

What it comes down to, in my opinion, is that the provider's rate is that. She decides what she charges whom and when. If she chooses to give a repeat client a discount. That is her decision. If she chooses to run a special to drum up business. That is her decision. She charges a rate that she feels her time is worth based upon what she is willing to do and put into the session. I am sure providers have to put up with some real "gems" when it comes down to it. They are everywhere on both sides. It is the hobbyists' responsibility to do his own research and base his decision on that. He is perfectly capable; theoretically, of reaching that determination. If you don't want to pay the rate she advertises, don't see her and move on. If you try to haggle, you may run the risk of being blacklisted. Show respect to each other and it can be a very enjoyable experience. Make one or the other feel cheated or insulted, and you will probably not enjoy the session.
kccountryboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:27 AM   #38
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexxxis View Post
Yes, there are a couple of KC gents known to haggle. Ladies take note of these things. Some have them on their dns list because of it and some will bargain with them. To each their own.
Well it sounds like you ladies have the problem handled then. So isn't this whole thread just beating a dead horse?

Over and over and over and over...
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:02 PM   #39
midwestmonique
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 8362
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its so funny you would ask does it happen that often. I had to laugh as probably 65% of the phone calls I get daily end in upset for the haggling man on the other end! Not always, but more often than not, the ones haggling are not the type of clientele a provider would wish to see. I prefer to see gentlemen that don't blink when handing over my little fee! Then there are men who just can't help themselves when it comes to bartering. I'm not racist, but this tends to be genetic for black people. I'm yet to meet a black man that doesn't try to get a discount pretty much everywhere they go! A provider called me one day to get a ref on a client. I told her he was all good but likes to play let's make a deal. She laughed and said that he had asked her to work with him. Sounded familiar. There is also a well known reviewer who always wants to haggle, then tries to get xtra services/pops at an already discounted rate. I'm not one to go for the deal making but will sometimes make an exception when leaving town and needing all dollars. But you get a different Monique after the haggling. I'm kinda a bitch, and definitely in a hurry to get your broke ass out of my room. I let it be known its a one time thing and when they call back trying to get the same deal, its always a no go! Guys there are providers damn near giving it away. Call them up. These are the girls for the haggler in you. Hell you may be able to talk them down to free!
midwestmonique is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:28 PM   #40
goner115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
Well it sounds like you ladies have the problem handled then. So isn't this whole thread just beating a dead horse?

Over and over and over and over...

goner115 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:17 PM   #41
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Default 65%????

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmonique View Post
Its so funny you would ask does it happen that often. I had to laugh as probably 65% of the phone calls I get daily end in upset for the haggling man on the other end!....Sounded familiar. There is also a well known reviewer who always wants to haggle, then tries to get xtra services/pops at an already discounted rate. I'm not one to go for the deal making but will sometimes make an exception when leaving town and needing all dollars.
Now this is interesting information....I thought it was just off the wall guys who are not known in the community who try to beat down a rate. I have a lot of reveiws out there but we have never met, right Monique, so it's not me. You have me wondering.....reviews Monique....hum
Can other ladies confirm 2 of 3 caller/writers are asking about "specials/discounts, etc"? If so, I can see why Elena started the tread. If she had 9 calls in a day and 6 wanted and worked at getting a "price reduction" it would be very frustrating
...like a dead horse walking almost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmonique View Post
But you get a different Monique after the haggling. I'm kinda a bitch, and definitely in a hurry to get your broke ass out of my room. I let it be known its a one time thing and when they call back trying to get the same deal, its always a no go! Guys there are providers damn near giving it away. Call them up. These are the girls for the haggler in you. Hell you may be able to talk them down to free!
I love that sense of humor, thanks for sharing. Again for the other ladies, 2/3rds of the contacts work you for a discount? Is it really that high?
Old 02-27-2010, 03:52 PM   #42
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I love that sense of humor, thanks for sharing.
I don't think she's trying to be funny.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:01 PM   #43
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Can other ladies confirm 2 of 3 caller/writers are asking about "specials/discounts, etc"? If so, I can see why Elena started the tread. If she had 9 calls in a day and 6 wanted and worked at getting a "price reduction" it would be very frustrating
...like a dead horse walking almost. Again for the other ladies, 2/3rds of the contacts work you for a discount? Is it really that high?

SS. Yes, there's guys on this board as well as other boards who ask for discounts or specials. However you want to word it, its all just semantics.

Its just not the guys on the board either. Guys who see our ads on other sites do the same thing. I will not call them out on it though. Do the calls/emails or PM's asking for one happen everyday? No. But, its still a pain when it does.

For me personally, I would say it happens at least 5 times a week. But, for me that's 5 too much. It doesn't matter where we advertise, its still going to happen and its part of the game. I'm polite when I tell them no though.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:31 AM   #44
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Default A provider/friend in Austin told me several times....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
SS. Yes, there's guys on this board as well as other boards who ask for discounts or specials. However you want to word it, its all just semantics.

Its just not the guys on the board either. Guys who see our ads on other sites do the same thing. I will not call them out on it though. Do the calls/emails or PM's asking for one happen everyday? No. But, its still a pain when it does.

For me personally, I would say it happens at least 5 times a week. But, for me that's 5 too much. It doesn't matter where we advertise, its still going to happen and its part of the game. I'm polite when I tell them no though.
Dagny is a FBSM provider in Austin, she told me several times on the years that the clients she got directly from CL tended to want to pay more after seeing her after all the stuff they had to put up with from the other providers they had seen from that source. She never mentioned the attempts to beat the price. I can really only remember one or two ladies in the 10 years I was active that mentioned a problem with this. Because I tended to see the same providers over a period of time there were many chances to discuss their side of the hobby, it is supprising this was not mentioned much more....infact Dagny had a GFE alter-ego that I shared several visits with who never mentioned the problem.....
...as other clients have stated on this thread, they don't understand it eitiher. But it must work with some providers? Or the guys would stop trying?
Just so we are straight, I did look for posted "specials" when hobbying and did some prepaid multiple plans, I am a bargain hunter from habit but I cannot remember ever going in a requesting a markdown....odd behavior...
Old 02-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #45
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

SS,

Of course it works with some providers, but there's guys out there who will play the "I REALLY want to see you, but don't have the money. Would you please do it just this once for me?" There's all kinds of lines that guys throw out us.

SS....of course the providers you've seen wouldn't discuss it during your time together. If they had, it'd be in bad taste (my opinion).

If it didn't happen so much, there wouldn't be a need for this type of thread in any forum on any board. Providers talk, hobbyists talk....its been a topic of numerous threads.
MsElena is offline   Quote