Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #91
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony<3 View Post
i didnt say this thread, i said this site

TE=Valerie;1416398]I doubt many, if any are taking this thread seriously....it's past the point of cringe-worthy...
[/QUOTE]

That is correct...but you posted that in this thread, (which, mind you, is on this site)....

Anyways, I can't be bothered trying to reason with you anymore...It's like talking to a corpse.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:01 PM   #92
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

User ID: 86308
Thumbs up

That is correct...but you posted that in this thread, (which, mind you, is on this site)....

Anyways, I can't be bothered trying to reason with you anymore...It's like talking to a corpse.[/QUOTE]

Yes so move along and go about wht evr u were doing :-p
Old 06-25-2011, 08:41 PM   #93
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviahoward
It matters. It matters just like brushing your hair and putting on pretty lipstick matters. The message it gets across is one of hurried, half thoughts, and it’s very hard to read. How you present yourself, in every medium, is very, very important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
This is a real woman posting this with the maturity of a real woman.
Im with DJ ...... I this woman ..... i wanna sex her up
Old 06-25-2011, 08:45 PM   #94
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet_inventor2 View Post
........... I would also like to apologize to the box of rocks.
Nw thts fnny!

I've always thought that threads like this told more about a provider than any review ever could.

Normally I would put harmony or who ever she is this week on ignore, but sometimes I just love a good old fashioned ..........

Old 06-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #95
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

All I can say is that you are very young and have life experience to teach you. AND for you to call me crazy while you log in and post, that is CRAZY. You don't even know me! You call me crazy, you haven't even been around long enough to decide. It's your youth that is your asset and your enemy.

Take it from me. you live and learn. Learn to appreciate your stalker...That may be the only attention you get after this thread.

OK read c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y. This is a board, Val typed THREAD. Lesson number one for the day. Val has a tight game. Look and learn kid.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:11 PM   #96
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post

Anybody wanna translate?
I wish I could....... I sold my Crazy ass Hooker to Stripper Speak Rosetta Stone to your Boy WU a while back in the Spider Hole...... Apparently I need a refresh...... cuz im fukkin lst.........

But I'm w/DJ......... Rubber necking can't be helped sometimes!

JaD
Old 06-25-2011, 10:17 PM   #97
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65
Default what a read

rlly hopt ti wrks out
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unpleasant odor.jpg (5.5 KB, 206 views)
Old 06-25-2011, 11:09 PM   #98
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

A little product endorsement...

http://www.lushtshirts.co.uk/people-...d25349fc5fbfd8
Old 06-26-2011, 08:08 AM   #99
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Lmao
Old 06-26-2011, 08:14 AM   #100
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
All I can say is that you are very young and have life experience to teach you. AND for you to call me crazy while you log in and post, that is CRAZY. You don't even know me! You call me crazy, you haven't even been around long enough to decide. It's your youth that is your asset and your enemy.

Take it from me. you live and learn. Learn to appreciate your stalker...That may be the only attention you get after this thread.

OK read c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y. This is a board, Val typed THREAD. Lesson number one for the day. Val has a tight game. Look and learn kid.
Lmao, r u suggesting that i would actually CARE what attention i get on this board?! Thats really funny. The people in my life r who i care about but everything yall say on this site i take with a grain of salt.
Old 06-26-2011, 10:17 AM   #101
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony<3 View Post
Lmao, r u suggesting that i would actually CARE what attention i get on this board?! Thats really funny. The people in my life r who i care about but everything yall say on this site i take with a grain of salt.
I always found that when people are engineers of train wrecks they never care what attention they get, however when they post other good and accepted threads, then they care.

Irony at it's best.

Old 06-26-2011, 12:22 PM   #102
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Ive never cared.either way. Accepted or not
Old 06-26-2011, 12:41 PM   #103
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

U guys can make this thread into whatever outcome ud like, my purpose in writing it is so that he would read it, which he has. Anything other then my purpose ...i dc... Yall will think what u want about me regardless of what i say to defend my actions. For those who know me and have met me, i care about and listen to what they say. But most of u on this site obviously have an internet persona tht gets taken too seriously. Then again this is a hooker board were u can be whoever u want to b. But it is only eccie, lmao

Good day
Old 06-26-2011, 02:23 PM   #104
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post

I dnt have to knw u...many reputable trusted ppl have told me wht uve done to other ppl, then i hear.u tried blackmailing a moderator, so yes. Tu eres loca
Old 06-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #105
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I can't help myself. I love a good train wreck. So Mandy, what are you going to do after your divorce? Come back or fill out your resume with text-speak? Peace.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women