Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41862
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-08-2011, 11:11 PM   #61
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I think that you know the answer to that question. What do you think? Let's start there.

Actually, that is different topic. Why don't you start a different thread asking the above question. Perhaps you'll get better responses.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:34 PM   #62
Rodram
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post

Somehow I have the feeling that Rodram isn't AA and just arguing for the sake of arguing.
I'm not AA JJ, I just posted a legal question and absolutely no one has been able to respond with even a half-assed point. All I've gotten is BLAH BLAH BLAH its their body and they can do what ever they want WAAAH WAAAH WAAH!

mokoa even goes as far as using this quote:

"Lawyers.com
A contract, whether verbal or in writing, is a legally binding agreement enforceable in a court of law"

I posted this quote about contracts and whether a verbal contract is binding
and then mokoa has the temerity to challenge written law and says that since I don't have anything in writing (again this is hypothetical and not about me) how do I expect to prove it??? Prove what? Doesn't it say "whether verbal or in writing, is a legally binding agreement"?

mokoa you and your little lackeys need to have your mommies pack your lunches and put you to bed early if you're going to continue to debate anyone without any reasonable ability to grasp the subject. Good luck to ya'!!
Old 05-08-2011, 11:41 PM   #63
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
Sometimes it is not really worth time or effort trying to make someone see reason, because they are not to be persuaded.

Rodram, this is fantasy land. There are people who are not going to follow normal society's rules. I would also be outraged if this were to happen in the real world and if we were in Nevada. These ladies are not really professionals. There is a certain coldness that comes with a real professional. These ladies are warm and careing. You are not just a number (in most cases, there are some exceptions). Do understand that they will discriminate and there is nothing anyone can do about it. You may try, but the community would instantly dissolve. Try sueing a person that doesn't exist.

Anyways, I'm just stating that you should respect their wishes. To those gents in the AA category, I'm sorry that this is what some people prefer. Perhaps one day we'll live in a society were all of this frustration is non existing.
I am simply debating the issue from a legal standpoint and presenting the possibilities,I have no skin in this game its just a "what if scenario" thats all. I never say the providers don't have a right to their preference or even get close to saying that. Its fucking amazing how people don't pay attention and jump to conclusions so quickly.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:43 PM   #64
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Rod, you don't happen to be related to Wicked, do you?
Old 05-09-2011, 12:26 AM   #65
Guest081519
Account Disabled

I don't think that anyone can give you a straight answer on your question Rod. People (myself included) will avoid this topic. Anything one says can be counted against them and all that.

Sorry that I or anyone else will touch it. Good luck in your search.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:30 AM   #66
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Man dude mention the whole race thing and a freakin' thread takes off man-boring as I said before-damn!! why when there are threads about two of the same thing-like the recent How do you like male grooming-one of the mods close the new one and send a link to the old-but this racist s*** just goes on and on and on and people usually end up saying the same boring s***
Old 05-09-2011, 12:42 AM   #67
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Because Karla, there is no drama in shaving the pubic area. Unless someone has red pubes. Those pubes lack a soul and should be eradicated. Just kidding, but not (hair folicals don't have an anima).
Old 05-09-2011, 01:27 AM   #68
Rodram
BANNED

Ok guys I hear some sense finally and I understand your point. I should remember that this isn't a political website or one that likes to debate legal issues. Politics and philosophy are serious hobbies for me so debates get very contentious. I've lost my bearings and veered into this issue without regard as to the nature of this website. So I'm waving the white flag!! Goodnight all!
Old 05-09-2011, 01:29 AM   #69
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Rod, you don't happen to be related to Wicked, do you?
LOL! No, but we do drink the same Kool-aid!!
Old 05-09-2011, 02:02 AM   #70
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Good night Sir.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:12 AM   #71
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodram View Post
Ok guys I hear some sense finally and I understand your point. I should remember that this isn't a political website or one that likes to debate legal issues. Politics and philosophy are serious hobbies for me so debates get very contentious. I've lost my bearings and veered into this issue without regard as to the nature of this website. So I'm waving the white flag!! Goodnight all!
Wow............just when I was thinking everybody on this site could never admit they took something too far.............
Old 05-09-2011, 05:05 AM   #72
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow if that's true and considering the way you've completely misunderstood this issue and how I've presented it makes me worry for your patients. Well maybe not, it probably doesnt take much to service a donkeys ass as a profession

LMAO!!! Awwww Rod you are even more clueless than what I first gave you credit for but alas that is the burden that you have to carry. Now working with animals albeit horses or any other large animal is not something you would be able to accomplish Rod as your application to Vet school would be rejected from circumstances beyond your control. General cluelessness and intelligence being some of the reasons. You come off as being some wanna know it all attorney. If that is the case then I really do feel sorry for you as I realize that alot of clueless people take and pass the LSAT. BTW I do believe that whomever asked if you were kin to WM may be onto something.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:30 AM   #73
Tall_Cat81
Valued Poster

Quote:
After reading all your post from this thread, I think the following picture sums up your imaginary future.

Old 05-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #74
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Seems there is an easy way to resolve this, see if an attorney will take this case.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:20 PM   #75
Gulf2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtiger View Post
Seems there is an easy way to resolve this, see if an attorney will take this case.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women