Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60564
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-30-2011, 09:42 PM   #196
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechill View Post

nice tatas
Old 04-30-2011, 10:15 PM   #197
DaChef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat19542001 View Post
I met Mandy Thursday night. She is a gorgeous and intelligent woman whom I look forward to spending some quality time with. If all I have to do is be respectful ie. not slobber all over her face, and not smell like a sardine sandwich, what's wrong with that? That's basic crap my mom taught me. Sometimes I just don't understand the vitriol in threads like this.
TopCat
I agree with you Topcat 100%.
Simple sh*t
Old 04-30-2011, 10:19 PM   #198
boxluvher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

glad to hear ur keeping us informed to make it better for both...
Old 05-01-2011, 05:41 AM   #199
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
nice tatas
Indeed, they are.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:13 AM   #200
HoustonJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy View Post
It takes two to tango, no ones getting pissy and ranting.....you should say rock my world not rock my f%c%ing world ; )
I wasn't referring to you regarding the rants and raves. And thanks for correcting me. At least now I know I shouldn't plan on paying you a visit. Not my type after all...
Old 05-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #201
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 27732
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonJoe View Post
I wasn't referring to you regarding the rants and raves. And thanks for correcting me. At least now I know I shouldn't plan on paying you a visit. Not my type after all...

Lol oh well more fish in the sea for you : ) happy hunting
Old 05-02-2011, 09:02 AM   #202
HoustonJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Lol oh well more fish in the sea for you : ) happy hunting
I must say...well played! My hat is off to you for being so graceful and sweet...truly living up to your name....
Old 05-02-2011, 12:52 PM   #203
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonJoe View Post
I must say...well played! My hat is off to you for being so graceful and sweet...truly living up to your name....
Old 05-02-2011, 11:44 PM   #204
The FrenchGuy
Gaining Momentum

Default Thats what u get for procrastinating!!

I am a "newbie" but I think gomzi is an idiot.

Back to the thread, I always thought "newbie" stood for hobbyists with NO references, and not the "bad kissers" or "I-cant-get-an-erection" kinda hobbyists.

Mandy, to think that I unsuccessfully tried to see you the week prior to this thread

Gonna be a newbie for a lil while now FUCK!
Old 05-03-2011, 02:56 PM   #205
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

lol to me a newbie is someone who hasnt seen alot if any providers before. they come to the appointment really nervous and shy and dont know what to do and arent responsive to what im doing cuz they dontknow what to do back, it just gives a bad vibe to the appointment, i like a man that knows what he wants. like i told someone today, it turns me on to turn guys on, ( and really good dfk) with the right people it can truly feel like a gf experience, not just an hour between two ppl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The FrenchGuy View Post
I am a "newbie" but I think gomzi is an idiot.

Back to the thread, I always thought "newbie" stood for hobbyists with NO references, and not the "bad kissers" or "I-cant-get-an-erection" kinda hobbyists.

Mandy, to think that I unsuccessfully tried to see you the week prior to this thread

Gonna be a newbie for a lil while now FUCK!
Old 05-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #206
The FrenchGuy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
lol to me a newbie is someone who hasnt seen alot if any providers before. they come to the appointment really nervous and shy and dont know what to do and arent responsive to what im doing cuz they dontknow what to do back, it just gives a bad vibe to the appointment, i like a man that knows what he wants. like i told someone today, it turns me on to turn guys on, ( and really good dfk) with the right people it can truly feel like a gf experience, not just an hour between two ppl
Not the general conception here.

So really this has nothing to do with newbie, but more about the vibe between you two. It's a general consensus that we're always nervous when meeting people for the first time...especially in the hobby world.

You will also agree with me that a "newbie" on the board does not necessarily mean a newbie in bed...or even in the hobby. HERE it just means u have just joined, you have no reviews or references(sigh), and not enough credibility.

I know what Im gonna do. I am gonna see Mya Minaj for a half hour session, so that next time I try to book with you, you dont consider me as a newbie
Old 05-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #207
Syncial
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
It's cuz you're intimidating, haha...
Old 05-03-2011, 10:56 PM   #208
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE RETARDED! ARE YOU SERIOUS, IF I WAS A MAN IN HOUSTON I WOULD NOT BE SEEING YOU. DID YOU FORGET THAT THEY ARE PAYING YOU FOR THE HOUR...THAT MEANS THE HOUR IS NOT ABOUT YOU! IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE BUSINESS THE GET THE HELL OUT! EVERYTHING YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS PART OF IT...DEAL WITH IT!
Old 05-04-2011, 02:27 AM   #209
The FrenchGuy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductivesarah View Post
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE RETARDED! ARE YOU SERIOUS, IF I WAS A MAN IN HOUSTON I WOULD NOT BE SEEING YOU. DID YOU FORGET THAT THEY ARE PAYING YOU FOR THE HOUR...THAT MEANS THE HOUR IS NOT ABOUT YOU! IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE BUSINESS THE GET THE HELL OUT! EVERYTHING YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS PART OF IT...DEAL WITH IT!
OUCH!
Somebody is going on a rant.

I agree and disagree with you. Yes we paying for our time, but if the "service" is bad we won't return. Hence, a comfortable provider = a good session
I dont believed you'd like to be mistreated by the hobbyists that visit...unless it's during a bondage session
Old 05-04-2011, 04:09 AM   #210
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductivesarah View Post
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=99976

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=99978

It wasn't very long ago you told others how you were gonna run your business. I'm not sure why you're jumping down her throat....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women