Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2011, 12:39 AM   #1
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Above and beyond!

Another question for the guys, the girls are invited too! Share some details of someone who has or had gone above and beyond your expectations. In the hobby or outside...... Remember, DETAILS!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

When I hear "above and beyond" I think of exemplory service, but instead my mind went to some of my favorite sexual experiences.

I spent an entire night with a lady in a room with a large jacuzzi. I enjoyed that very much, she bathed me paying special attention to parts of my body that needed release, which of course led to multiple position intercourse, and oral and such. When we first walked into the room, there was two walls of mirrors. I really like the full length mirror thing, very nice. That for me was a very memorable night. I would say her service was "above and beyond" and one of my favorite and pleasing sexual experiences.

There was an experience of oral where I had met a very nice lady, not in the hobby. We dated a little and for our first sexual encounter she seemd to just want oral and perform on me. I felt sort of guilty and wanted to please her back, she pushed me back down on the sofa and continued to work her hands and mouth on my manhood. She insisted I stay where I was until I orgasmed and started some dirty talk. That was a very pleasant surprise and I was very pleased. We did get into me pleasing her but that came later on in the evening. I was sort of drawn back pleasantly by this very good looking lady who acted so nice and proper in public and went animal on me back at home. Yep, that was fun!!!

I am sure there are more but I will not take up the whole thread. If anyone has read my reviews I can write kinda lengthy, lol.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

the only thing that reminds me of is the Fox tv series, Space: above and beyond. damn shame it was cancelled. sure would have like to know the conclusion of the war.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:41 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

great question!

Dilbert sweetheart,lets hear a special time that you had! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

damn Outdoors!You are wilder than me...lol!

I try to have a special & memorable session with EVERY client...but some really stand out.....

I had an awesome session in Houston last week...I had a very sweet client book a 4 hour appt...we went to dinner at Ruth chris's{yummmy}....then he bought me a neon green bra & thong set from Victoria's secret....then he had made me a cat colar with a charm engraved with the words "DALLAS"...then he also had t shirts specially made for me & him{it says "I survived dallas"}

He was soooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #5
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That is awesome Dallas! Its about time you modeled that t-shirt too! Love the avatar with that neon green peeking between those cute lil cheeks too!
Outdoorsman, please DO hijack the thread! That is the point! I love your musings! Someday, I would like to add to some fond, erotic memories!
Old 04-27-2011, 05:22 AM   #6
guest051312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I had a lady once answer her door wearing nothing but a see thru black teddy. She lead me into the kitchen and put on an apron and made me one of the best pork chops I've ever had. After eating we made are way to the bedroom and had a very hot and steamy love session. I can still visualize her in the teddy and apron.
guest051312 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:57 AM   #7
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

I had an above & beyond with a client this year. I frequently travel for my best clients, and this one in particular asks me to visit Atlanta to spend a few days in seclusion with him. We normally meet at his hotel, have lunch brought up, take a dip in the pool, and spend the rest of the afternoon steaming up the sheets.

This time, when the car service dropped me off, I walked in and found the concierge waiting for me. He said my gentleman friend was tending to some business and that he had instructions to take me up stairs. He let me in to a loverly suite, and said I should freshen up in preparation for the spa day that awaited me. He would send my masseur up shortly. I showered, put on a robe, and headed into the living area to find my gentleman friend dressed in an open robe with a pair of very tiny jockeys. There were two massage tables set up, strawberries, champagne and LOTS of oil. He proceeded to give me THE best FBSM I'd ever had (happy ending and all...yeah, you're not the only ones who like that). When it as all over, I couldn't help but return the favor. We spent the next few hours feeding each other strawberries in the best of the naughtiest ways, and taking a champagne bubble bath together. That day was waaaay more than I would ever expect from a client, and I will always remember the one who realized how good reciprocity can be!
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:47 AM   #8
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

WOW! That was a very romantic encounter! Lucky girl!
Old 04-27-2011, 09:11 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow nINA.......WOOOHOOOOO,this is SUCH a cool post!!!

I just had an awesome session today....I did a doubles session with a VERY sexy lady on here and one of my ATFs from here....it was so much sexy fun,I was HORNY ALL DAY{LOL}!!!
Old 04-27-2011, 10:13 PM   #10
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You go girl!
Old 05-03-2011, 12:41 PM   #11
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Another session where I had a doubles was very, very memorable. It was my first time ever having two women with me at once. WOW! The ladies were gorgeous and beautiful, both in sexy lingerie and heels, I quickly got undressed and laid on my back while both ladies teased, licked, kissed, all over my body, a true complete body tongue bath. One lady would perform oral while the other DFKed with me and then they would switch!!! Then one lady asked if she wanted the other lady to climb on top of me for CG while she licked the boys, yep that was fun!!!! All three of us got deeply into each other, but mostly these two gorgeous ladies did me and I loved it!!! Yep doubles can be fun.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:58 PM   #12
Gulf2
Account Disabled

What constitutes exemplary service to me rarely has anything to do with the session. Prompt return of all communications is always a top indicator of premier service for me. And a friend who sends a quick greeting and thanks note afterward? Well, that's the icing on the cake for me. A head and a heart make a body so much more appealing.
Gulf2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulf2 View Post
What constitutes exemplary service to me rarely has anything to do with the session. Prompt return of all communications is always a top indicator of premier service for me. And a friend who sends a quick greeting and thanks note afterward? Well, that's the icing on the cake for me. A head and a heart make a body so much more appealing.

ditto!!
Old 05-04-2011, 10:45 PM   #14
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My above and beyond ?? He went to Jared! ..It really can happen.

CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women