Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42306
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #16
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Cool Camille, I agree

Yep, this should be about thoughts and prayers for those whose lives are changing drastically and forever. My San Diego house was almost consumed by the wildfire in 03, and we had no escape route whatsoever. Watched our neighbors homes go up, and hunkered down next to the firefighters who set up their command post in front of our house. It sucks, it's scary and it makes one seriously reevaluate life.

So hope, love and prayers to all those affected, and THANKS to those who care and share. This is not about politics, its about life and death. Been there, done that - twice.
guest010613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:19 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
aww guys c'mon. This should be a thread showing the love!

C xx
Thats is what we were doing, we just do it different down here in Texas.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:24 AM   #18
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by topguntex View Post
Yep, this should be about thoughts and prayers for those whose lives are changing drastically and forever. My San Diego house was almost consumed by the wildfire in 03, and we had no escape route whatsoever. Watched our neighbors homes go up, and hunkered down next to the firefighters who set up their command post in front of our house. It sucks, it's scary and it makes one seriously reevaluate life.

So hope, love and prayers to all those affected, and THANKS to those who care and share. This is not about politics, its about life and death. Been there, done that - twice.
Agreed. I, too, lost a house and all belongings to fire. I don't care who you are or where you live, you need to be prepared for a natural disaster.

Go HERE to learn how.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:33 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Why is this reminding me of the debate we had a couple of months back on the guy who did not pay for fire protection and the Firefighters let his hose burn?

Everything is political folks!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:49 AM   #20
guest010613
Account Disabled

Cool And here I thought...

...it was supposed to be about glamour, elegance and sophistication, all of which are generally considered to require social grace and skills. Which require that topics which could lead to unpleasantness or public distress be avoided or carefully couched in very unoffensive ways. Maybe politics invade evey part of life, but that doesn't mean one must air dirty laundry or be ill-mannered in public.

Personally, I prefer to relish the fine qualities of Camille, both her caring and her physical and mental beauty. Thanks for your concern, sweet lady.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:35 PM   #21
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Kinda like you just did
WTF is running to Mommy and saying...He hit me back!!

I stayed right on thread point until your twin brother jumped in with politics. Then yes...I hit him back.

Guess you're having trouble putting yourself in another's shoes, huh?
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 01:07 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
WTF is running to Mommy and saying...He hit me back!!

I stayed right on thread point until your twin brother jumped in with politics. Then yes...I hit him back.

Guess you're having trouble putting yourself in another's shoes, huh?
No...all I was doing was commenting on the facts.

I was not running to mommy. I was not judging if it was right or wrong to inject politics into the thread. I just commented on the fact that you had done the very thing you found intresting:
Quote:
It's always interesting to me to see how some of you take a tragedy that is occuring to hundreds of your state brethern...and use it to cast a political statement.

Now were I to put myself in your national shoes, I might comment on the fact that I did not build a house in a God forsaken part of the country that gets very little rain. Furthermore , though tragic, those folks should be saving for a tragedy such as this and not expect the rest of the country to come running to their aid. That we have a two face political hack as Gov is nothing new, that you would defend him is somewhat of a suprise....that is until I put myself in your funky old boots!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 01:23 PM   #23
Egrbvr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Exclamation Wildfires in Texas

What can you say?

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2...dfires/100050/
Egrbvr is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #24
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egrbvr View Post
Those are some awesome and terrifying pics!!!!

[Nice to see someone else reads The Atlantic.]
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 06:27 PM   #25
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No...all I was doing was commenting on the facts.

I was not running to mommy. I was not judging if it was right or wrong to inject politics into the thread. I just commented on the fact that you had done the very thing you found intresting:

Now were I to put myself in your national shoes, I might comment on the fact that I did not build a house in a God forsaken part of the country that gets very little rain. Furthermore , though tragic, those folks should be saving for a tragedy such as this and not expect the rest of the country to come running to their aid. That we have a two face political hack as Gov is nothing new, that you would defend him is somewhat of a suprise....that is until I put myself in your funky old boots!
I see...when you comment...you're just commenting on the facts. When others comment on the facts, they can't see things from your Soloman like view.

I've said several times, I don't like our current Gov. But even the lowest life person on the earth occasionally does something good. Since he is the Gov of Texas, I would think a guy with your inate empathetic abiltites would be able to recognize that the Gov of Texas is supposed to fight for Texas. In this case?...he did.

Maybe your other people shoe wearing abilities, needs to head to the cobbler. It appears there are plenty of holes in it.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:12 PM   #26
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egrbvr View Post
Holy crap! That does look very frightening

Charles and Topgun, so sorry to hear that you have lost a home and/or been close to similiar situations before. Touch wood, I've been fortunate to miss most disasters and have never lost (or known anyone close to me that has) their home. I cannot imagine what that must feel like, even though you are grateful for your lives.

Hugs to you both

C xxxxxxxxx
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:25 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I see...when you comment...you're just commenting on the facts. When others comment on the facts, they can't see things from your Soloman like view.
They can if they put themselves in my shoes! I know you have the ability, it is the effort that is lacking on your part.

We both commented on the facts, we both then followed that up with cheapshot political commentary. Not really all that hard to read there Nostradamus

Quote:
I've said several times, I don't like our current Gov. But even the lowest life person on the earth occasionally does something good. Since he is the Gov of Texas, I would think a guy with your inate empathetic abiltites would be able to recognize that the Gov of Texas is supposed to fight for Texas. In this case?...he did.

Rick Perry fights for he, himself and not I.

But yea in theory he is suppossed to fight for us.

Quote:

Maybe your other people shoe wearing abilities, needs to head to the cobbler. It appears there are plenty of holes in it.
It is warming up down here so until the first freeze hits I am happy as pigs in slop with my air conditioned shoes and on that note I am going to bed.

I hope all you fella's got all these loopholes figured out by morning!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:42 PM   #28
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

I give up
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:47 PM   #29
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
I give up
You are a study in patience if it took you so long.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:07 AM   #30
guest010613
Account Disabled

Cool

Quote:
Holy crap! That does look very frightening

Charles and Topgun, so sorry to hear that you have lost a home and/or been close to similiar situations before. Touch wood, I've been fortunate to miss most disasters and have never lost (or known anyone close to me that has) their home. I cannot imagine what that must feel like, even though you are grateful for your lives.

Hugs to you both

C xxxxxxxxx
Thank You Camille. Very sweet of you. CT, I feel for your loss.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women