Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48565
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42216
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2024, 09:34 PM   #121
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

two things .. first did Dick Cheney teach this idiot Walz how to load a shotgun?

and second .. somewhere in PA Josh Shapiro is glad this idiot Harris didn't ask him to run as vp.

bahahahahaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:21 AM   #122
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Get a Tampon, Timmy!!!!

https://x.com/magadevildog/status/18...128013471?s=42

https://t.me/realtalk2024/21348

BAHAHAHA
bambino is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:02 AM   #123
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

He's going to be our VP. Maybe then he'll learn how to use eyeliner.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:39 AM   #124
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
He's going to be our VP. Maybe then he'll learn how to use eyeliner.
Oh, Tampons probably going to drop out soon. I’m quite sure Tampon Timmy knows how to use eyeliner.

If the walls could talk.

They’re going to talk soon.

Here is the 1995 Alliance High School Yearbook Cover.
I thought this was very interesting cover for a yearbook when you had a teacher scandal that year with Tim Walz (pronounced like Walls). This was Tim Walz final year at Alliance High School. Strange, right?
Old Yesterday, 11:03 AM   #125
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, Tampons probably going to drop out soon. I’m quite sure Tampon Timmy knows how to use eyeliner.

If the walls could talk.

I thought this was very interesting cover for a yearbook when you had a teacher scandal that year with Tim Walz (pronounced like Walls). This was Tim Walz final year at Alliance High School. Strange, right?

... Too Right, mate - "IF the Walz could talk..." ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:03 AM   #126
bambino
Valued Poster

BREAKING: The Trump campaign has now contacted the source regarding the accusations against Tim Walz for raping ********.

@GeneralMCNews
Old Yesterday, 11:04 AM   #127
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Too Right, mate - "IF the Walz could talk..." ...

#### Salty
Yep, the title of the yearbook. They’re gonna talk now. But, I can’t post the threads here. There are 2 different sources now. Tampon Tim is far worse than creepy.
Old Yesterday, 11:09 AM   #128
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:

If the walls could talk.

Lol. None of this, and I mean absolutely none of this, is being taken seriously by anyone except panicky MAGAts who know Tim Walz will be our next VP.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:25 AM   #129
bambino
Valued Poster

Looks like another Walz accuser is coming forward, it’s all over X. If you haven’t yet, check out my interview with a foreign exchange student Walz silenced by threatening to have him kicked out of the country. Trailer and link to Rumble video in X thread
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM   #130
bambino
Valued Poster

So, today is the day. I want to explain how I am going about this. It is completely impossible to get everything into 1 post. There will be multiple posts today, possibly even going into tomorrow. I expect 20-25 posts, possibly more. They are definitely coming out today.

But I want to explain about some misinformation going around. There are 3 accusers. 2 of the accusers have given testimony/information that has been backed up. One of the accusers has no possible way of corroborating the accusations. I will not be printing anything about the accuser who could not corroborate his information. Some of the emails I will be printing from the accuser are graphic and you will see redacted things about Walz family secrets regarding their kids, although I do not give a shit about the daughter, who was giving rioters information about locations of the national guard, I like Gus, I feel for Gus and in no way do I want to hurt Gus.

There were breaking stories regarding my cooperation with law enforcement. This is partly true, but not to the extent that I saw people printing. There were reports from Sarah Fields that the Trump Campaign was following up on information provided regarding the accusers. Yes, that is true. Sarah had printed that the Trump campaign has corroborated information, yes, that is true. I also saw a report that one of the accusers agreed to come forward and speak, that is NOT TRUE-YET. 1 accuser did speak out already. The other accuser put a detailed account in writing, he also describes physical attributes of Tim Walz that if he was not telling the truth, Tim Walz could easily disprove.

So, I am putting the posts in order, as they happened with dates. Clearly, I was not in the bedroom or in any other area where any abuse may have happened. But some of the facts you will see laid about are INDISPUTABLE AND you will see how when I reached out to the Harris/Walz campaign, a few days later there would be an article dropped trying to get out in front of what was coming.

If anything, I am printing is false, they can EASILY be disproven by VP Harris and Tim Walz. But please remember, when I asked VP Harris for comments on her official VP contact page, every email submission is archived as part of the Presidential Records Act, this is how I established the timeline to show I was getting the information from the accuser before MSM printing anything. But along with these accusations, I learned that Tim Walz provided a false resume to Mankato West high school when he got his teaching job, but that is the least of his problems now.

I would also like to point out, there is much more evidence in this case then there was in the E Jean Carroll case. This abused person gave specific dates, specific information about Tim Walz, physical characteristics and his dated emails will show you cannot find the information he provided BEFORE the date of these emails.

Every post after this today will be the Walz posts. They will be labeled and I expect at least 20 posts, possibly as many as 35. Now, for those who keep asking about me. I have had over 10 viral posts, I have sent over 34k posts and never been community noted. If you go on my timeline, you will see I made a viral post about Joe Biden was not going to be the candidate, weeks before it was mentioned, in fact, that post got visceral reactions from the left saying I was lying, I cited a source in D.C. who told me Biden was out and that it was a phone call with Obama that sealed the deal.

People went nuts and the post went viral. Two weeks after that post, the New York Times printed an article affirming every detail I gave. I have had posts fact checked my many online fact checkers, no posts I made have been determined as inaccurate or false.

Anyway, I will no longer be feeding the trolls. They can cope and seethe. Hell, most of them have birth certificates that are apologies from the condom factory anyway. So, yes, I am dropping the posts today, I will confirm or deny other reports on X today. I will retweet anything that is true. For today only, I never retweet anyone, but I will retweet things that are true. Anyway, buckle up. It is going to be a long day. The drops will start this afternoon probably around 4pm If I am going to start dropping posts before then, I will let you know.
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM   #131
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Why are you adult dudes so obsessed with tampons and who uses them? Tampons are a medical thing. Everyone who has to use them, well, isn't it better if they are subsidized? Why are you so upset about them? Why are you so upset about Walz making tampons available to those who need them?

Unless, you aren't obsessed with the tampons, but who is using them.... which considering the context of who Walz intended to receive the tampons... sounds a little bit of P-Diddy-illegal huh

It's NORMAL for wanting to help the younger generation get a step ahead.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:42 AM   #132
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Looks like another Walz accuser is coming forward, it’s all over X. If you haven’t yet, check out my interview with a foreign exchange student Walz silenced by threatening to have him kicked out of the country. Trailer and link to Rumble video in X thread

Also, X is nothing but a hotbed of misinformation... you should know that. Leon is running election interference. You can't trust anything on X that has X as its sole source. Duh!
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:44 AM   #133
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Lol. X and Rumble, eh? With no other sources to confirm or backup?

Sorry, you just fell for fake news.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:52 AM   #134
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Lol. None of this, and I mean absolutely none of this, is being taken seriously by anyone except panicky MAGAts who know Tim Walz will be our next VP.
Sure Tommy. Walz won’t be able to walk down the street.
Old Yesterday, 11:55 AM   #135
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Why are you adult dudes so obsessed with tampons and who uses them? Tampons are a medical thing. Everyone who has to use them, well, isn't it better if they are subsidized? Why are you so upset about them? Why are you so upset about Walz making tampons available to those who need them?

Unless, you aren't obsessed with the tampons, but who is using them.... which considering the context of who Walz intended to receive the tampons... sounds a little bit of P-Diddy-illegal huh

It's NORMAL for wanting to help the younger generation get a step ahead.
So, you think males NEED tampons? Do you NEED them? Asking for a friend!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women