Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41556
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2024, 10:04 PM   #1
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Default kamala, no brains or original ideas

One example

6/9/24 President Trump says no tax on tips
8/10/24 harris says no tax on tips.

Ah OK.

DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 10:09 PM   #2
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Do you all really trust this witch? How many items did she change her mind with between 2020 and 2024? Lesson for the day, a snake may shed it's skin, but it's still a snake. How many of you would be happy giving up your guns for pennies on the dollar?

Old Yesterday, 12:37 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

SNICK. VP Harris brought down the cartels. She certainly is doing much of the same with the MAGA Cult. That’s probably who’s you boyz is so skewed of her.

Trump keeps calling her stupid, the worse it’s going to get for he’ll
No wonder you’re so popular with the ladies . Like Trump! He may start losing the stupid voter to her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:40 AM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
SNICK. VP Harris brought down the cartels. She certainly is doing much of the same with the MAGA Cult. That’s probably who’s you boyz is so skewed of her.

No wonder you’re so popular with the ladies . Like Trump! He may start losing the stupid voter to her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:42 AM   #5
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh
I thought she put away people for using marijuana, while she was using it herself. Let Tulsi Gabbard tell you the tale. By the way, I trust Tulsi, while I think harris is pure evil. No different than you think of Trump. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxHORNMWPmg

Also, you trust this arrogant egotistical bitch? She can destroy your life with a swipe of her pen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDzomJkWF0o

Lastly, my popularity with the ladies means very little, been married to the same lady for over 40 years.
Old Yesterday, 06:15 AM   #6
sand247
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
SNICK. VP Harris brought down the cartels.
Not sure what planet you're living on, but the cartels are doing just fine. Violence is up, trafficing in drugs and people is up. Kidnapping is way up.
sand247 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:38 AM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand247 View Post
Not sure what planet you're living on, but the cartels are doing just fine. Violence is up, trafficing in drugs and people is up. Kidnapping is way up.
... Hmmmm... Maybe Yssup means that Kamala brought down
the cartels so they would INCREASE crime. ...

IF you want MORE crime - you'd bring in the cartels
to increase it.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

She brought down Wells Fargo.

Salty you don’t quite understand - you’re character is so well delivered it would go against it considour anything but what y”me political insidours” say - but speaking for myself, I’m not offouring any lessouns, mate!

Link or lie.
Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM   #9
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
By the way, I trust Tulsi, while I think harris is pure evil. No different than you think of Trump.

Also, you trust this arrogant egotistical bitch? She can destroy your life with a swipe of her pen.

Well, lets see, you trust a Democrat from Hawaii who hasn't really done jack shit cept jump ship to the other side (GOP), but if a person on the DEM side actually agrees with a viewpoint or a platform idea from the GOP, then she's pure Evil.

Not sure what planet that makes sense on, but here on this one- it's really one of the same thing. The only difference between two ppl who have taken on a idea that may have originated in the halls of the GOP, is that Kamala has better (bigger) tits.

Typically asian, haitian, black ladies of mixed race have long delicious nipples that you can hang a winter coat on. I'm betting that Tusli has flabby tits with small inverted nipples and they probably taste akin to chalk.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:38 PM   #10
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Well, lets see, you trust a Democrat from Hawaii who hasn't really done jack shit cept jump ship to the other side (GOP), but if a person on the DEM side actually agrees with a viewpoint or a platform idea from the GOP, then she's pure Evil.

Not sure what planet that makes sense on, but here on this one- it's really one of the same thing. The only difference between two ppl who have taken on a idea that may have originated in the halls of the GOP, is that Kamala has better (bigger) tits.

Typically asian, haitian, black ladies of mixed race have long delicious nipples that you can hang a winter coat on. I'm betting that Tusli has flabby tits with small inverted nipples and they probably taste akin to chalk.
Unlike the cunt harris who knew she had zero chance in 2020, probably because people realized the bitch she was, Gabbard hung in there and got 273,000 votes and a couple of delegates. All commie harris has is a bunch of fools who buy into her bullshit because most of her fans all have stage IV and terminal TDS. Sad thing is, and I just heard this on the radio, is about 28% of her fans wanted Trump killed. So if I think most of her fans are naive (nicest word I can find) enough to trust the lies she's telling about fracking, oil, EV's, and buying back weapons, and this is just a start. America turns into commiefornia, how pathetic people are to want shit covered streets like San Francisco. These blue cities and all their crime are not the model of what middle America wants for their cities. California, you won't get arrested for stealing unless it goes to around $1,000. What kind of crap is this? She's tough on crime my ass.

Here is your neighborhood under harris. https://www.arcgis.com/apps/View/ind...dafdb02a76d2a4 Plenty of shit on the streets to do with as you will.

The cops put them in jail, the commie cunt works to release them. Is this what you Harris fans want, shit covered streets populated by criminals who harris help release. If you vote for her and this happens to your neighborhood...............wel l, you asked for it. Be careful what you wish for.
https://www.facebook.com/KamalaHarri...8943194687923/
Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM   #11
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Harris leads in 538 polls by 2.7% last week, and this week it's 3.3% overall currently.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...2024/national/
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:01 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Why do you insist on calling her a cunt and bitch, Dear_JOHN?

Shirley a man of your knowledge and insight can use grown up words. Like Asshole, or dipshit or dumbass. Your language reeks of misogyny and suggests you are terrified by women in charge.

Out of curiosity, I went to see if you talked like that in your reviews but couldn’t find any.

VP Kamala Harris obviously has enough brains and ideas (read up on em) to scare the shit out of you. And bigger tits than Tulsi!

Your OP is nonsense.
Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM   #13
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh

She is economically stupid.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Says who? Deficit Don?

Why do you claim that?
Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM   #15
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why do you insist on calling her a cunt and bitch, Dear_JOHN?
I should of added lying before cunt and bitch. My bad. Now, maybe it's my opinion that on the debate she was lying her ass off. And since I'm not violating any rules here by calling a none member names, it's no big deal. Just know every time she lies about something, she is also lying to you and her other voters. Anybody want to take bets that she tries to buy back AR's (Armalite Rifles for those who don't have a clue) So I just don't want this lying worthless cunt in my life.

Quote:
Your language reeks of misogyny and suggests you are terrified by women in charge.
Please don't think for a second if I come off as being misogynistic or as another dumb cunt called us deplorables. it bothers me.

Quote:
And bigger tits than Tulsi!
And a bigger dick than Big Mike?

Quote:
Your OP is nonsense.
If you don't like my postings, the ignore function works just fine. You're welcome to use it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women