Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41892
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2024, 04:28 PM   #16
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Your denial of reality is interesting. Well, somewhat past interesting but I digress. Trump’s financial estimates are all over the place, most put him somewhere around 3 bil now and 5-6 before he sacrificed much of it to run the country.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 04:36 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Your denial of reality is interesting. Well, somewhat past interesting but I digress. Trump’s financial estimates are all over the place, most put him somewhere around 3 bil now and 5-6 before he sacrificed much of it to run the country.
Well, mebbe he’ll become homeless and NYC will treat him like gold!!!!!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 04:44 PM   #18
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
And not to mention Trump's stake in the Truth Social merger
will surely be worth 3 or 4 Billion... $$$$

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 05:47 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
And not to mention Trump's stake in the Truth Social merger
will surely be worth 3 or 4 Billion... $$$$

#### Salty
Already posted that. But it’s amusing that whoremongers on a hooker who complain about rates are sayin Trumps a bum. LMAO!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2024, 05:58 PM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Trumps not worried about this scumbag “judge”

"Judge Arthur Engoron Tells James O’Keefe on hidden camera inside his Gym he gets “lots of hate mail” but he’s “strong”".

"An insider where the Judge works out at Equinox in Great Neck, NY, also recorded Judge Engoron “creeping girls out.” Sources say Engoron does this “every visit” each morning. The video shows a woman using a machine clearly annoyed and gesturing with her hands for him to ‘back off." - OMG

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/159114
Old 02-28-2024, 10:17 PM   #21
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Never once was he ever a "billionaire". The NY fraud case, and his inability to post bond, proves that.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 04:13 AM   #22
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Dude, seriously? You can’t simply Google what Trump is worth? There’s only a million or so articles on the subject.
Old 02-29-2024, 08:17 AM   #23
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

from the Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d-is-struggle/

Apparently Trummp was quoted prior as "he had $400M in cash" during all those trials. Fast forward- Now his lawyers say merely the bond is a struggle??

-WOW, - How do you go from thick in scratch with 400 xtra, extra large to not being able to pull enough for even the Full BOND amount?

Lets assume that the a bond agent will ask for a 3% premium to give a bond to Donald- (and that would be if there was one who could literally insure that amount to be available upon default) It would mean Donnie J., would need to find 13.5 Million or so in premium to cover his more than 450 million.

Plus add on another 90 Million to see the E Jean verdict appeal and you are looking at another 2.7 million in bond costs.

Total bond premium 16.2 million just to have another court hear you whine and cry about being a liar, and rapist.

I would have to agree with tommy here; Trump already came up with 5 million in cash on the first E Jean case; and now we fast forward to 2 more verdicts- (Per his attorneys' plea: "MR Trump cannot get the 16 plus million to get a bond, but could come up with enough to get a 100 Million bond",
(Essentially that means Trump can come up with another 3 million over the current 5 million in cash bond.)

And that tells you A LOT.

The supposed Billionare, is flush with about 8 million in money before he starts to bleed out in real-estate. Not the 400 million he claimed to have. Not even close by a mile. Or he's lying ....AGAIN.

Surprisingly - I'd be tempted to accept his 100 million in bonds for Tish James, with collateral of real-estate, and go forward, and E Jean could get another bond of 90 million etc.

Remember, all civil trials are limited to collection after a long road of pursuit of debts. The one thing that Trump is familiar with is bankruptcy and while it wouldn't clear him up entirely based on the fact that this was fraud and that's not dismissible, it would likely get him out of some of his MOUNTAIN of fines to the state and E Jean. the old one in the hand is worth two in the bush.

I think they thought long and hard on what would be the amount of money that would be just enough to really hurt him, without breaking him.

Is Donnie shitting water yet, or do you think he's still eating well done steaks and filling up his diaper?
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 08:34 AM   #24
eyecu2
Premium Access

Default I'm rich!!

This aged really well, don't you think?

How many lies are in there?

I don't use donors money,
I don't use lobbyists money
I don't use other peoples money

I'm rich...LOL. OK. well thanks for lying DJT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjTmUhcRX3I

Former President Donald Trump’s PACs have spent about $50 million in donor money on his legal bills last year, sources told The New York Times.

The “staggering sum” spent by Trump on his legal fees and investigation-related expenses is about the same amount his lone remaining GOP primary opponent Nikki Haley raised across all her committees last year, the Times’ Maggie Haberman and Shane Goldmacher write. Federal Election Commission filings this week are expected to detail the full extent of Trump’s “enormous financial strain,” they added.

Trump, who has a penchant for relying on campaign donations to pay his lawyers, if he actually pays them at all, has used his Save America PAC to cover his legal costs.
Old 02-29-2024, 08:57 AM   #25
eyecu2
Premium Access

Here's a link to DJT's holdings on Forbes, and I'm reminded that this is run by owner Steve Forbes, another GOP cuck who is literally a failed presidential candidate who also is a cronic liar.
I'm sure the numbers that are listed are from the good old accounting firm of MAZARS or off of Trumps own accountants, of Weisselberg, Rikers and Weisselberg

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex...h=3ccf12982a8e

Its interesting that he has many income streams, but the figures are seemingly un-reliable, based on upon his current situation and statements of his attorneys.
Old 02-29-2024, 10:18 AM   #26
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

He's never once been a "billionaire". The NY fraud case proves it. He can't afford to appeal it.

Game. Set. Match. Not a "billionaire".

And I guarantee most of the people who ordered those stupid gold sneakers will never see them. It's don the con's money now

tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 05:44 PM   #27
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Here's a link to DJT's holdings on Forbes, and I'm reminded that this is run by owner Steve Forbes, another GOP cuck who is literally a failed presidential candidate who also is a cronic (sic) liar.
I'm sure the numbers that are listed are from the good old accounting firm of MAZARS or off of Trumps own accountants, of Weisselberg, Rikers and Weisselberg

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex...h=3ccf12982a8e

Its interesting that he has many income streams, but the figures are seemingly un-reliable, based on upon his current situation and statements of his attorneys.
So... you're posting a link to a source that has been calculating the net worth of the world's 400 wealthiest people since 1980... and then telling everyone, hey don't bother clicking on my link because it's a biased source whose numbers can't be relied upon?

Because its publisher is a Republican and therefore ipso facto a "cuck" and a "liar"?

Good grief!

Do you have even the slightest idea how utterly irrational your rants have become?

Are you even aware that Forbes Magazine caught and called out trump back in 2017 for tripling the square footage of his Trump Tower penthouse? Why didn't that GOP "cuck" Steve Forbes stop his publication from exposing this?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 06:03 PM   #28
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
He's never once been a "billionaire". The NY fraud case proves it. He can't afford to appeal it.

Game. Set. Match. Not a "billionaire".

And I guarantee most of the people who ordered those stupid gold sneakers will never see them. It's don the con's money now

You actually expect people to take your word for it over a million different financial people who have actually looked into the matter and published their findings? That’s called clinical denialism.
Old 02-29-2024, 07:07 PM   #29
lustylad
Premium Access

Don't waste your time, jacuzzme. I was trying to figure out where tommy is coming from. Then I realized he is thoroughly unsophisticated when it comes to business and finance. In his mind, Trump can't possibly be a billionaire (defined as someone whose net worth, or assets minus liabilities, exceeds $1 billion) if he has to struggle to post a bond of less than $1 billion.

I guess tommy thinks all assets are as liquid as cash lol. The reason billionaires are billionaires is because they spread their investments across a broad, diversified range of assets, liquid and illiquid. Cash is the last place to park your money if you want to earn a decent return. The truth is ANY multi-billionaire would be hard-pressed to post a bond in the ridiculous amount of $455 million in fictitious damages assessed by that Kangaroo Judge Arthur Engeron.

Tommy doesn't get any of that.
Old 02-29-2024, 07:24 PM   #30
lustylad
Premium Access

Here ya go... oh wait! It's from that "cuck" source, the one eye warned us can't be trusted, isn't it?

Looks like entering politics back in 2015 wasn't an enriching career move for trumpy, huh?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women