Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2024, 02:33 PM   #1
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55
Exclamation Vote Discrepancy FOUND in 2020 Election

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...biden/3514995/

Quote:
A Northern Virginia county acknowledged it underreported President Joe Biden's margin of victory over Donald Trump there in the 2020 presidential election by about 4,000 votes, the first detailed accounting of errors that came to light in 2022 as part of a criminal case

MAGAs have been asking for a recount since Trump told them to start asking for a recount.

Well, a recount was preformed!
They found an additional 4,000 votes for Joe!

onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 03:20 PM   #2
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

https://www.mediaite.com/news/stunni...en-from-biden/

Ooh even better. See, when something is being reported by multiple news outlets, though it doesn't automatically make whatever they are sharing true, it adds into how legitimate the story may be!

Quote:
In yet another blow to former President Donald Trump’s “STOLLEN ELECTION” narrative, Republicans have found 4,000 votes that were miscounted — in Trump’s favor and to President Joe Biden’s detriment.
• Donald Trump (R) incorrectly received an extra 2,327 votes and Joe Biden (D) was shorted 1,648 votes. Biden won the contest statewide by more than 450,000 votes.

Old 01-15-2024, 03:50 PM   #3
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Can you honestly say you are happy with Joe's performance? The Democrats never seem united. I don't ever see Kamala on TV with Joe. I get you don't like Trump but what can you say that Biden has done for YOU to make your life better?
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 04:09 PM   #4
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
Can you honestly say you are happy with Joe's performance? The Democrats never seem united. I don't ever see Kamala on TV with Joe. I get you don't like Trump but what can you say that Biden has done for YOU to make your life better?

I don't like Joe, and I can't say he has done anything for me personally, but he is leaps and bounds ahead of Trump in being a functional human being who doesn't lie every time he exhales
Old 01-15-2024, 07:02 PM   #5
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

As far as the Topic of voter fraud. Most of the states in question the Republicans were the ones in charge of the election. GO FIGURE. Why after three solid years are we still talking about this? Its like the Steeler game with someone throwing a snowball that is not the reason we lost.

Quote:
What has Joe Biden done, there hasn't been 200,000 people who died from a disease that the ex president said was another democratic hoax and didn't do anything until the last year of his term and when his polls numbers were down.

Sort of how the open borders are being flooded and nothing being done now. Should see something real soon. They had on the news tonight in Iowa the important factors of who they will vote for and reasons. Border, Inflation. Who didn't know that.

Stock market went down because of world inflation. It is back up and breaking records now. I personally once I got my loses back moved it to a fixed Annuity. No one knows what is going to happen and I am too old to wait.

Unemployment is super low and please I don't want to hear how there are people that are no longer counted because they were unemployed so long. It was 10% during COVID19. I personally don't know anyone laid off. There are a lot of jobs now. The pay is nothing to brag about with out an education. Normal in the last 40 years.

No riots or large numbers of our own people killing each other other than the normal drug wars.

Doing more for clean energy and pollution than the previous president. Doing more for electric cars. A good thing.

I personally don't like none of the candidates on either side and I haven't since Obama. We need new blood and younger on both sides. Nikki and Ron DeSantis isn't the answer either.

You never seen Mike Pence either. Normal for VP's. Use to see Biden when he was a VP. That is a Good or Bad thing! Used to hear about Dick Cheney because they said he was the one running the country, that and shooting people in the face.

Democrats don't stick together? The Republicans do? Have you been watching what has been going on in recent years? They are a total source of embarrassment. They are thinking of firing the house speaker again and voting all over again.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 12:07 AM   #6
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
I get you don't like Trump but what can you say that Biden has done for YOU to make your life better?
My healthcare became much cheaper under Biden, as did certain prescription meds. Other than that, I'm just happy he's not a deranged lunatic hellbent on destroying American democracy, while embarrassing us on the world stage every step of the way down.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 08:12 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Biden doesn’t use a Sharpie.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 08:46 AM   #8
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Biden also didn't give advise to citizens that put their lives at risk.

Hurricane? Evacuate. Don't use a sharpie and say 'everything will be fine'

COVID? Mask up and isolate yourself. Rather than inject clorix and horse steroids into your body.

2020 I voted for 'any sane adult'. Biden only just made the cut, because he was the sanest out of the two. I agree we need fresh blood, someone who isn't a boomer to run the country... but that is a direct result of the failure on both sides for not being able to produce a better candidate, either intentionally, or due to ineptness.
Old 01-16-2024, 09:03 AM   #9
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

The Biden Whitehouse may not be the picture of perfection; but it sure beats the prior administration and the "one flew over the cookoos's nest" daily dribble of spittle and dumbass quotes from Kaley Mac-lie to me, or that other cunt- KellyAnn- Alternative Facts, Conway.

I'd rather watch reruns of Joe and Kamala instead of the real life version of "soap", that was 45's administration. That shit-show was based in fantasy-land and lies. The whole damned thing. Fuck them- Joe got more votes, and he will again.

on a side note about votes- Trump who was the officially recognized front runner only got half the votes from Iowa. Still beating the others in the race, but that also mean that 50% of Iowans want someone other than that dumb fuck.

Candidate Votes
Donald J. Trump 56,260
Ron DeSantis 23,420
Nikki Haley 21,085
Total reported 110,298

I'd say that is hardly a ringing endorsement- despite the FoX pundents sounding off. Plus only 2400 votes between #2 and 3. Seems like 2% of polling makes a difference in the corn, bible dumb fuck state. But I'm betting in states where 100k comes from one county will be a different outcome.

Hello Virginia, we'd like to hear from you on the primaries.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 09:40 AM   #10
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

That more or less means that in a vote for Trump vs Not Trump, the Not has a legitimate chance of winning... because people will vote for who they are running against.
Another folly of our two party system
Old 01-16-2024, 05:10 PM   #11
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Members back on topic please
Dr-epg is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women