Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35951
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2023, 01:17 PM   #61
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Aww jeez, I forgot... jokes are only funny when Democrats tell 'em, right mate?

If Trump had said that, the dems would demand a Special Counsel be appointed to investigate if he colluded with the fishes!
No, they're funny when they're funny. This is Amy Schumer level, at best.

Before you pretend Joe's my guy, I said a year ago that he's as unelectable as Trump is. Scott, Haley or Christie would all be acceptable choices for me. Yet we're stuck here pretending either one deserves to be near power. Neither does. That anyone plans to vote for either is hilarious and depressing at the same time.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 03:02 PM   #62
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
No, they're funny when they're funny. This is Amy Schumer level, at best.

Before you pretend Joe's my guy, I said a year ago that he's as unelectable as Trump is. Scott, Haley or Christie would all be acceptable choices for me. Yet we're stuck here pretending either one deserves to be near power. Neither does. That anyone plans to vote for either is hilarious and depressing at the same time.
The problem is that the republican party is so fucked up with republican their devotion to the insurrectionist treasonist traitor tRump because they are afraid of losing votes. The insurrectionist treasonist traitor tRump is a cancer that needs to be eliminated before you can take any republican candidate seriously.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 09:52 PM   #63
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
The problem is that the republican party is so fucked up with republican their devotion to the insurrectionist treasonist traitor tRump because they are afraid of losing votes. The insurrectionist treasonist traitor tRump is a cancer that needs to be eliminated before you can take any republican candidate seriously.
... Why are YOU so concerned with the Republicans??

... You have Joe Biden as your candidate.
You take HIM seriously - don't you?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 10:02 PM   #64
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

I think many people would rather a choice of "other" candidates. It's sad the Republicans in office cannot seem to get that through their heads. Same for Dems, although many on the left are more expressive with this idea than the right. If Trump gets dinged as he should be in court, my choice would be Nicky over Joe. I just don't think Scott would be any better than Trump, and maybe worse in some ways. Desantis-is done too. He just seems a one trick pony and empty on answers. Honestly none of those running are really presidential material. But Haley at least has experience in the real world as shitty as it is now.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 11:51 AM   #65
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Haley might be the only Republican candidate who's NOT a one trick pony. The entire rest of the field is fucking pathetic. DeSantis is embarrassing.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 09:58 AM   #66
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

If the GOP would simply drop two things, they would win. The first is trying to control women's bodies and their uteruses, and the second is this fuckery of trying to impart religion into their talking points. Are there some ppl who are religious nuts and vote who their pastor/ priest/ father or other diocese tells them?. Yup, but you can still get votes by steering away from that realm of fealty.

Religious Cults or Political Cults, or a combination of them, makes for a shitty outcome for the membership when forcing it down John Q publics mouth.

The founders said, clear separation of church and state, and you have a shit ton of whackos, who wanted to even end that by saying as much (Lauren Boebert), and the rest just use it as a talking script. That's one of a few reason's nobody liked Pence, and it will be the undoing of the GOP if they keep pushing people to like them because of religion.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 10:09 AM   #67
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
If the GOP would simply drop two things, they would win. The first is trying to control women's bodies and their uteruses, and the second is this fuckery of trying to impart religion into their talking points
Absolutely correct. So, I hope they keep pushing these two losing issues until the votes come home.

Only the uneducated, cousin fucking, ruby red states will ever allow abortions to be banned for more than one sneaky election cycle. Good luck with that on the national stage, MAGAs.

Women make up 52% of the population, and only the washed up, hateful, old maids from podunk red states will be voting to cede control of their bodies to the federal government.
Old 11-17-2023, 05:02 AM   #68
mtnitlion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Last time I checked they don’t count yard signs
mtnitlion is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 09:14 AM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Why lie? Are you purposely going off topic to get the thread shut down?

Do you have anything factual to say that will prove your contention that Trump's most feverish supporters do not display cult like behavior or that the typical Biden voters do display cult like behavior?
Likely

And highly unlikely

I wonder where the QAnon zealots fall on the scale within Cult 45? (Excellent name, btw)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 10:25 PM   #70
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

i find this thread amusing. the various fanatical posters claiming "MAGA Cult" sound exactly like ... a cult. brilliant!

BAAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 11:14 PM   #71
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Likely

And highly unlikely

I wonder where the QAnon zealots fall on the scale within Cult 45? (Excellent name, btw)

i wonder what you wonder about

no, not really

BAHAHHAHAA
Old 11-18-2023, 11:36 PM   #72
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Likely

And highly unlikely

... Agreed, that "Cult 45" is a GREAT name.

They sound like GREAT people - and there must be A LOT of them.

... The Polls. ... ... ...

### Salty
Old 11-18-2023, 11:59 PM   #73
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post

if you say so
Old 11-19-2023, 09:55 AM   #74
tommy156
Premium Access

It's definitely a cult, because every time trump does something that any other POTUS in history would be embarrassed by, or admonished for (or worse), his supporters deny it ever happened and rally around him more than ever.

Tear gas peaceful protesters? Refuse to condemn white supremacy? Steal classified documents and refuse to return them? Salute a North Korean general? Ban members of certain press outlets from attending press conferences? Refuse to concede a free and fair election loss? Suggest the U.S. Constitution be "suspended" to illegally maintain power? Shitting on our NATO allies? Bowing down to a foreign dictator on live television in front of the entire world? Indicted on 91 felony counts?

All of these, and much more, were just completely fine with his cult of fucking trumptards. They just refuse to believe their own eyes and ears, and cede their entire grip on reality to Dear Leader.

Meanwhile, if any other POTUS in history (especially Obama, because we all know why) had done any of these things, these same people would want them strung up. Hence, by definition, it's a fucking cult.
Old 11-19-2023, 10:34 PM   #75
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Crikey! ... This "Cult 45" must be a National Movement.

... because of - The Polls... ... ...

#### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women