Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42315
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2023, 12:04 AM   #136
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
It's not racist it's simply the truth. These two groups collectively lie. It's because their religious beliefs permit it. They don't lie just for the hell of it. They lie strategically. Just recently three lies that have been debunked, Babies beheaded false, young women raped false, 250 young people killed at a concert false. It's called atrocity propaganda. It's used to gain public opinion negative or positive depending how they want to steer the narrative. You want to call me racist, have at it, I really don't give a shit.
Ok, you're racist.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 03:34 AM   #137
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
What good would it do a country fighting a war against invaders to sell weapons that they could be using against their invading enemy? The illogic of your supposition is astounding.

I swear the lack of critical thinking on the right is truly beyond comprehension.
The naivety of the Progressive Left in understanding the sort of people we are dealing with is what is astounding..
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 03:40 AM   #138
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
What good would it do a country fighting a war against invaders to sell weapons that they could be using against their invading enemy? The illogic of your supposition is astounding.

I swear the lack of critical thinking on the right is truly beyond comprehension.
The naivety of the Progressive Left in understanding the sort of people we are dealing with is what is astounding..
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 06:00 AM   #139
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Ok, you're racist.
I don't have a problem with their race. But I do have a problem with their reasons for war.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 09:34 AM   #140
FesteredUncle
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
To the modern left, everything is fascism except actual fascism ~ Brendan O’Neill
FesteredUncle is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 09:41 AM   #141
FesteredUncle
BANNED

Thinking you cannot attend a rousing Pro-Hamas rally without a passport?

Think again. Here's a low cost location that does not currently require a passport (but sure looks like it should) for your traveling pleasure that is not currently on anyone's bombing run list - yet

FesteredUncle is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 01:19 PM   #142
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ben Shapiro is a Jew so naturally he'll defend Israel. Remember both Jews and Arabs are prolific liars. If this atrocity did occur it's not beyond either group could be the perpetrator and Israel has the American media in their hip pocket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
First of all just being a human being means you are a liar. I don't know anyone who hasn't lied at one time or another. Some simply lie more than others. (ie Donald Trump)

However your statement about Jews and Arabs appears pretty damn racist to me.
Quote:
It's not racist it's simply the truth. These two groups collectively lie. It's because their religious beliefs permit it. They don't lie just for the hell of it. They lie strategically. Just recently three lies that have been debunked, Babies beheaded false, young women raped false, 250 young people killed at a concert false. It's called atrocity propaganda. It's used to gain public opinion negative or positive depending how they want to steer the narrative. You want to call me racist, have at it, I really don't give a shit.
If you want to say that Muslim terrorist groups lie (ie Hamas or ISIS) or that elements in the Israeli government lie for propaganda purposes that is probably true. To state that "jews" and "arabs" lie is simply too broad to be anything but a racist statement, whether you meant it that way or not. People should attempt to be more specific so that misunderstandings don't occur.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 02:32 PM   #143
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
If you want to say that Muslim terrorist groups lie (ie Hamas or ISIS) or that elements in the Israeli government lie for propaganda purposes that is probably true. To state that "jews" and "arabs" lie is simply too broad to be anything but a racist statement, whether you meant it that way or not. People should attempt to be more specific so that misunderstandings don't occur.
My words weren't meant to be derogatory but based on religious beliefs both groups have, regardless of terrorism or not. Passages in the Quran even state "Deception is not only permitted but obligatory". Even the Israeli Mossad have a motto that states "By way of deception thou shalt do war". I didn't just pull words out of a hat to be bigoted, but I understand you and many others took it that way and that's fine.
Old 10-13-2023, 03:21 PM   #144
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Rep. Mast of Florida served in the US army and Israeli defense forces. Today wore his Israeli uniform to the house.
Very honorable act. A hero.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...mdxE3C9MBUj1c5
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 06:28 PM   #145
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

it's 3 AM Saturday in Israel. the IDF is already rolling into Gaza and by daybreak it'll be on.

let's remember that the stated goal of Hamas is not a state of Palestine. they couldn't care less about having their own nation. they exist for one purpose only. to destroy Israel. it's their stated mission.

the Palestinians since 1946 have refused a state of Palestine because Israel exists. yasser arafat was a terrorist. he stole over a billion dollars of US aid meant to help out his people. if arafat was a "freedom fighter" then Hitler was Mother Teresa.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 07:11 PM   #146
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it's 3 AM Saturday in Israel. the IDF is already rolling into Gaza and by daybreak it'll be on.

let's remember that the stated goal of Hamas is not a state of Palestine. they couldn't care less about having their own nation. they exist for one purpose only. to destroy Israel. it's their stated mission.

the Palestinians since 1946 have refused a state of Palestine because Israel exists. yasser arafat was a terrorist. he stole over a billion dollars of US aid meant to help out his people. if arafat was a "freedom fighter" then Hitler was Mother Teresa.
Why did Netanyahu let this happen? He knew it was coming. I mean, the IDF and the Moussad know when a coackroach crosses the boarder. Egypt told them 10 days before the hang gliders invaded!!! Something is very fishy here. I pray for innocent civilians both sides. They’re just pawns. But Bibi and the Hamas leaders are pretty cozy. Yeah?

The Rothchilds set up the state of Israel. The US was brought in as the muscle to keep it that way. It started well before 1946.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

The Israeli government is corrupt. Just like ours. They don’t represent the people.

But hey, WW3 is right around the corner. It’s happening right in front of our eyes. Hopefully, there are other forces that will stop it.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 08:11 PM   #147
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Why did Netanyahu let this happen? He knew it was coming. I mean, the IDF and the Moussad know when a coackroach crosses the boarder. Egypt told them 10 days before the hang gliders invaded!!! Something is very fishy here. I pray for innocent civilians both sides. They’re just pawns. But Bibi and the Hamas leaders are pretty cozy. Yeah?

The Rothchilds set up the state of Israel. The US was brought in as the muscle to keep it that way. It started well before 1946.

The Israeli government is corrupt. Just like ours. They don’t represent the people.

But hey, WW3 is right around the corner. It’s happening right in front of our eyes. Hopefully, there are other forces that will stop it.

the Rothchilds. they seem to have their fingerprints on .. everything. when you are the richest family on the planet you can buy anything you want. including nations. and the planet!

the push for a Jewish state goes back father than the Balfour declaration. the Zionst movement precedes the Balfour declaration by several decades and it was WWI that started the process for a nation. it faltered but after WWII and the German atrocities it finally happened, in part because the British could no longer maintain the British Empire and began unwinding it including the area along the Suez canal and also the territory of Palestine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United..._for_Palestine

as i stated in this thread earlier, the plan as drawn in 1947 did grant the Arab state Jerusalem which was designated "Neutral" but it was smack in the middle of the proposed Arab state of Palestine. here's the map.

aside from the fact that most of the arab world opposed a Jewish state entirely another reason the arabs rejected this deal was that Israel as the map shows was granted a larger territory by about 60 percent. was this fair even after the holocaust? maybe, maybe not. there was a last ditch effort on behalf of .. the Palestinians to be granted some territory to the east mainly in what was then Trans Jordan (now Jordan) and Egypt. they wouldn't give up one lousy hectare for their "arab brothers". imagine that!

so the Arab Palestinians rejected the deal and the Jewish took it. ever since then, the Arab Palestinians have attempted to destroy Israel. look at what happened just days after the state of Israel was formalized .. the FIVE Arab states in the area immediately attacked Israel. and lost.

since then the Arab Palestinians have refused any talks about a Palestinian state as long as a state of Israel exists, and they have openly said this. Hamas's only goal is not a Palestinian state, it's the destruction of Israel.

as i type i'm watching pro Palestine idiots jabber about "75 years of oppression" when in fact the Arabs, after rejecting the deal have attacked Israel how many times? and lost every time.

they'll lose again. this time the hard way.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 08:47 PM   #148
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

You're close keep digging.
Old 10-13-2023, 09:36 PM   #149
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FesteredUncle View Post
Thinking you cannot attend a rousing Pro-Hamas rally without a passport?

Think again. Here's a low cost location that does not currently require a passport (but sure looks like it should) for your traveling pleasure that is not currently on anyone's bombing run list - yet

the deerborn video is from 6 years ago. quite unsettling to see arabic all over in that town.

the council was majority muslim.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 12:10 AM   #150
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the Rothchilds. they seem to have their fingerprints on .. everything. when you are the richest family on the planet you can buy anything you want. including nations. and the planet!

the push for a Jewish state goes back father than the Balfour declaration. the Zionst movement precedes the Balfour declaration by several decades and it was WWI that started the process for a nation. it faltered but after WWII and the German atrocities it finally happened, in part because the British could no longer maintain the British Empire and began unwinding it including the area along the Suez canal and also the territory of Palestine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United..._for_Palestine

as i stated in this thread earlier, the plan as drawn in 1947 did grant the Arab state Jerusalem which was designated "Neutral" but it was smack in the middle of the proposed Arab state of Palestine. here's the map.

aside from the fact that most of the arab world opposed a Jewish state entirely another reason the arabs rejected this deal was that Israel as the map shows was granted a larger territory by about 60 percent. was this fair even after the holocaust? maybe, maybe not. there was a last ditch effort on behalf of .. the Palestinians to be granted some territory to the east mainly in what was then Trans Jordan (now Jordan) and Egypt. they wouldn't give up one lousy hectare for their "arab brothers". imagine that!

so the Arab Palestinians rejected the deal and the Jewish took it. ever since then, the Arab Palestinians have attempted to destroy Israel. look at what happened just days after the state of Israel was formalized .. the FIVE Arab states in the area immediately attacked Israel. and lost.

since then the Arab Palestinians have refused any talks about a Palestinian state as long as a state of Israel exists, and they have openly said this. Hamas's only goal is not a Palestinian state, it's the destruction of Israel.

as i type i'm watching pro Palestine idiots jabber about "75 years of oppression" when in fact the Arabs, after rejecting the deal have attacked Israel how many times? and lost every time.

they'll lose again. this time the hard way.
its a terrible map design two separate countries. i'm not sure why they cross split the country like that. ur essentially giving both parties half a loaf.

it would have been better to split it along a horizontal/vertical parallel line; North/south line or east/west line.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women