Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60574
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2023, 05:52 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayingPipe View Post
I hear stories every day about woman fed up with these freaks in their bathrooms, locker rooms ,sorority houses, sporting events etc ...... Democrats problem is with their own voters and Republicans are happy to stand back and watch

quite right! i have a gay female cousin who is legally married to a woman and i was back in Kentucky just three weeks back for another cousin's wedding and while talking to them they both said all this transgender bathroom nonsense creeps them both out!

they do NOT want some dude in a dress dropping a deuce in a bathroom stall next to them.

you'd be hard pressed to find any gay female that would be comfortable using a same sex restroom, for reasons that are obvious.

this is just another leftist ploy to elevate a small portion of the overall population, less than 1 percent at best, into a "Super class" who's "rights" supersede everyone else.

the op's premise is false. it's the left that is obsessed with elevating the rights of the few over the rights of the many. the right is just laughing at them for it.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 08:58 PM   #17
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

All the way to Kentucky to find some gay women who would give you their opinion? I would not expect them or really any of us to not be a little creeped out by the idea of someone born a woman squatting in the stall next to us in the men's room. When I step into a public restroom and hit the urinal and hear a woman's voice from outside as the door opens my stream halts whether I consciously want it to or not.

I can't imagine what it must feel like to wake up in a body that does not feel right to me. I also can't imagine what it is like to fall asleep hoping to dream of a hairy man sneaking into my bed either. But none of that makes my life choices anybody else's business. With restrooms, sports competition, things that do effect others we have some workable solutions to figure out and a nice first step would be having righteous right wingers stop trying to tell other people how to live.

There are absolutely some people on the left who ask for too much. Agreed. Everyone can't have whatever they desire when we interact in public compromise has to be made. Is that something we expect to come from putting companies like Target on blast having their workers endure death threats? Bomb threats? Does some clerk in the clothing dept deserve to have their safety threatened because of a Pride display? Not at all.
So let's not pretend the left is evil and those on the right are just God fearing do-gooders that is quite far from the truth.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 10:41 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the op's premise is false. it's the left that is obsessed with elevating the rights of the few over the rights of the many. the right is just laughing at them for it.
1000% Correct

It is the leftists with the deranged tranny obsession trying to push them into mainstream America - destroying woman's rights to privacy in bathrooms, locker rooms, etc. Destroying women's sports, etc.

It is the crazy ass leftists that are pushing this insanity
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 11:26 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
All the way to Kentucky to find some gay women who would give you their opinion? I would not expect them or really any of us to not be a little creeped out by the idea of someone born a woman squatting in the stall next to us in the men's room. When I step into a public restroom and hit the urinal and hear a woman's voice from outside as the door opens my stream halts whether I consciously want it to or not.

I can't imagine what it must feel like to wake up in a body that does not feel right to me. I also can't imagine what it is like to fall asleep hoping to dream of a hairy man sneaking into my bed either. But none of that makes my life choices anybody else's business. With restrooms, sports competition, things that do effect others we have some workable solutions to figure out and a nice first step would be having righteous right wingers stop trying to tell other people how to live.

There are absolutely some people on the left who ask for too much. Agreed. Everyone can't have whatever they desire when we interact in public compromise has to be made. Is that something we expect to come from putting companies like Target on blast having their workers endure death threats? Bomb threats? Does some clerk in the clothing dept deserve to have their safety threatened because of a Pride display? Not at all.
So let's not pretend the left is evil and those on the right are just God fearing do-gooders that is quite far from the truth.

i went home to Kentucky for a wedding not so much to discuss this nonsense.

and i'll thank you not to besmirch my gay female cousin's opinion on a matter we have little skin the game on.

she does

thank you valued poster
Old 09-21-2023, 09:41 AM   #20
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Yes, we all "hear stories every day" about this. Just like the far-right propaganda machine wants you to believe.

The day-to-day reality is much different. Not nearly that prevalent or dramatic. But we all know the far-right loves their drama.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 08:08 PM   #21
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default It's ok...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i went home to Kentucky for a wedding not so much to discuss this nonsense.

and i'll thank you not to besmirch my gay female cousin's opinion on a matter we have little skin the game on.

she does

thank you valued poster
I didn't expect you to comment on what I said but I do continue to find it ironic that some people love to talk about LGBTQ topics when they can rant against them then and have nothing to say when the response does not suit their agenda.

Real talk there are very few things within the gay community that anyone else should have a say in and most Republicans want to overstep those boundaries. Then they complain 'oh they want too much' or 'why are they special' and the fact remains that so long as groups seek to persecute them they will continue to demand resolutions. It is an unwinnable battle. Gay isn't going away.
Old 09-21-2023, 08:33 PM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Yes, we all "hear stories every day" about this. Just like the far-right propaganda machine wants you to believe.

The day-to-day reality is much different. Not nearly that prevalent or dramatic. But we all know the far-right loves their drama.

so just a few rapes and assaults and maybe a murder here and there is fine as long as some fucktard man in a dress has the "right" to poop in a women's restroom in the name of "trans rights"

got it.

Quote:
I didn't expect you to comment on what I said but I do continue to find it ironic that some people love to talk about LGBTQ topics when they can rant against them then and have nothing to say when the response does not suit their agenda.

Real talk there are very few things within the gay community that anyone else should have a say in and most Republicans want to overstep those boundaries. Then they complain 'oh they want too much' or 'why are they special' and the fact remains that so long as groups seek to persecute them they will continue to demand resolutions. It is an unwinnable battle. Gay isn't going away.

so let me see if i understand your point, that only the gay community understands the gay community so only the gay community has any say over the gay community and anyone who disagrees with the gay community is a "transphobic republican"

sound about right?
Old 09-21-2023, 08:49 PM   #23
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Try forming a response to what I said instead of trying to take jabs at me personally or try to twist my words into something that isn't at all what I said.

On the subject of restrooms I agree that it is not ok to just let people choose which one they use and there are a number of reasons this issue needs some workable solutions so we try to minimize issues that unduly affect others.

I am also aware that straight males have been sharing restrooms with gay males forever and many of them would be well capable of a lot of mayhem.
Seems though that really people in general visit a restroom because that is literally the only acceptable place for them to piss or shit when needed. So the answer is not to deny anyone a bathroom, nor is it to provide everyone a bathroom. The answer isn't 'check their birth certificate' sorry.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:21 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Try forming a response to what I said instead of trying to take jabs at me personally or try to twist my words into something that isn't at all what I said.

On the subject of restrooms I agree that it is not ok to just let people choose which one they use and there are a number of reasons this issue needs some workable solutions so we try to minimize issues that unduly affect others.

I am also aware that straight males have been sharing restrooms with gay males forever and many of them would be well capable of a lot of mayhem.
Seems though that really people in general visit a restroom because that is literally the only acceptable place for them to piss or shit when needed. So the answer is not to deny anyone a bathroom, nor is it to provide everyone a bathroom. The answer isn't 'check their birth certificate' sorry.

the answer is men use the men's room and women use the women's room.

do you recall the North Carolina kerfuffle and what it was really about? well let me tell you.

the city of Charlotte passed an ordinance allowing for same-sex restrooms in state GOVERNMENT buildings. and only state GOVERNMENT buildings and only in Charlotte.

so what happens? the legislature which actually owns these buildings passed a law not to allow same sex restrooms.

what happened next? woketards like paypal's ceo halts an investment in NC with some new support facility in protest when in fact it wouldn't have applied to a privately owned corporate building. or any other non-state government building in NC.

so was paypal's ceo an idiot or a hero for walking away from an state law that wouldn't have affected that privately owned building?
Old 09-23-2023, 11:03 AM   #25
DNinja69
Valued Poster

It is a simple answer just have someone use the restroom intended for their birth gender. Would you then support criminal charges for someone harassing a born male who has transitioned or is living as a female when they use the men's room?

What system would be in place to ensure that everyone using needing access to their designated restroom is provided that opportunity without undue attempts to obstruct or deter?

I stay about solutions not 'put a sign up and whatever happens is ok' quick fixes. A majority of us may favor your version but many will not be ok in the moment where they are sharing a bathroom with someone they don't want to be there with.

So long as we can make that workable I am all for it I just don't know that its as simple as you put it when we dig a bit deeper. Either way I recognize restroom protocols are definitely an areas where we are going to have to put some rules in place. Sporting events as well. Beyond that really there are no distinctions to be made. People all have the same basic rights. Any attempt to restrict or persecute people for exercising theirs is unconstitutional regardless of our personal feelings.
Old 09-23-2023, 04:43 PM   #26
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Everybody already has a gender-neutral bathroom in their house. Not sure why MAGA is so obsessed with trannies, but that's their prerogative.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 08:16 PM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Everybody already has a gender-neutral bathroom in their house. Not sure why MAGA is so obsessed with trannies, but that's their prerogative.
Man, what an idiotic statement. Unless you’re in there the same time as your daughter. Is that how you roll at your house Tommy Boy? Just like Joey Bribes who took showers with his daughter.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 06:55 AM   #28
Chase7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Man, what an idiotic statement. Unless you’re in there the same time as your daughter. Is that how you roll at your house Tommy Boy? Just like Joey Bribes who took showers with his daughter.
Spot on.
I typically don’t want anyone in our bathroom the same time I am or a kid in a public restroom.

Again, who is bringing up transgendered on this website then hammering those that respond.
Chase7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women