Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2023, 02:26 PM   #16
El-mo
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Mitt Romney and John McCain

Both DEFINE THE TERM RINO
Two of the last three men to win a contested Republican primary.
El-mo is online now   Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 03:51 PM   #17
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty1 View Post
I’m sure you’re right - in a general election. Utah is not likely to elect a Democratic Senator. I am not in touch with Utah politics enough to know though, was there going to be a primary challenger had Romney run? That might be a different story.
Mike Lee would have a harder hill to climb in a primary
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 04:12 PM   #18
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

RINO loser = any normal Republican before 2015.

Today's GOP is a cult. Nothing more, nothing less.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 06:16 PM   #19
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty1 View Post
I’m sure you’re right - in a general election. Utah is not likely to elect a Democratic Senator. I am not in touch with Utah politics enough to know though, was there going to be a primary challenger had Romney run? That might be a different story.
... Romney had/has a GREAT primary challenger
who would have mopped up the floor with him.

Romney could surely see his-own political winds
TURN COLD... And bailed out accordingly.

... Like one o' the mates mentioned: Think "Liz Chaney"
and what happened to her...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 06:40 PM   #20
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Its ok I understand RINO only has a sliver more relevance in the real world as WOKE and those who use it as a way to say 'umm he doesn't fall in line and follow the playbook' stay unable to form an actual argument for what they mean.

What I don't get is how many Republicans can't see these are some of the reasons they are not finding more success in national politics.
I don’t get it either. And I’m a Republican…..or I should say RINO. GOP needs a reboot. May take another presidential loss though.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 10:28 PM   #21
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Agreed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I don’t get it either. And I’m a Republican…..or I should say RINO. GOP needs a reboot. May take another presidential loss though.
At this point I honestly believe the old heads still clinging to much of the dysfunction within Republican ranks are going to have to push daisies before new ideology can restore some unity and help provide some better Conservative leadership.

Still no idea what RINO means so adding that to WOKE just another petty partisan talking point that serves more to divide than produce results. For those rainbow triggered 'you live how we tell you to' old school right wingers who want to chant RINO anytime a Republican doesn't step in line I ask one pointed but simple question.

How is that working out for ya?

Generally speaking I get responses that only serve to prove my point. It has been time to adapt, come together, and update the mantra for a good while now. Or we can stay stubborn and continue to let people like Pelosi and Biden make choices for us. That fact alone should be more than enough cause to embrace all us RINO's and moderates who embrace Freedom more than agenda
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 10:55 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Romney had/has a GREAT primary challenger
who would have mopped up the floor with him.

Romney could surely see his-own political winds
TURN COLD... And bailed out accordingly.

... Like one o' the mates mentioned: Think "Liz Chaney"
and what happened to her...

#### Salty
Yeah Salty - Old Mittens saw the writing on the wall with one good challenger already announced

Good riddance to the RINO loser
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 11:00 PM   #23
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, you have it right when you said you should say RINO, not Republican

Because when you support people like Romney, you are supporting a democrat in disguise (aka a RINO)

Real conservatives have had it with the uni-party. Either GOP politicians need to stand up for and fight for America First, real Conservatism or get their RINO ass the hell out of the way

There is a reason RINO Romney and RINO McClain lost their Presidential runs while America First Trump won. The GOP only moves forward with America First candidates
Old 09-15-2023, 05:12 AM   #24
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

The party has flipped completely on its head, because historically, trump has always been a RINO.

The inmates are now running the asylum. Truly bizarre cult-like behavior in deference to a criminal, treasonous POS who hates this country.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 05:48 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

BREAKING: Sound of Freedom hero Tim Ballard says he is considering a run for Romney’s Senate seat

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...campaign=64483
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 07:24 PM   #26
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Yeah, you have it right when you said you should say RINO, not Republican

Because when you support people like Romney, you are supporting a democrat in disguise (aka a RINO)

Real conservatives have had it with the uni-party. Either GOP politicians need to stand up for and fight for America First, real Conservatism or get their RINO ass the hell out of the way

There is a reason RINO Romney and RINO McClain lost their Presidential runs while America First Trump won. The GOP only moves forward with America First candidates
DNinga, are you reading this stuff?? There is no new strategy for the cult. It will absolutely take another presidential loss, possibly much longer.

This “strategy” is far right or no right. Good luck with that brilliant strategy. Lol
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 07:54 PM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
DNinga, are you reading this stuff?? There is no new strategy for the cult. It will absolutely take another presidential loss, possibly much longer.

This “strategy” is far right or no right. Good luck with that brilliant strategy. Lol
Romney lost two presidential bids.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 10:09 PM   #28
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default True story...

Quote:
Facts. There is some sweet sticky irony in seeing old school Republicans pointing and chanting RINO about a guy they are mad at for calling the former RINO-in-Chief unfit for office.

Do 2 RINO make a right? Lol
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 10:54 PM   #29
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post

Do 2 RINO make a right? Lol
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 11:27 PM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

Thanks for confirming you are a Democrat, pretending to be a Republican (aka a RINO)

So you support some RINO loser who lost and think nominating more RINO losers is the way to win? Really?

Come on now - lets see you and Ninja please explain how nominating a RINO loser like Romney or McCain is going to save the Republican party when Romney and McCain got their asses kicked when they ran?

I will wait

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women