Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60677
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42396
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36797
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2023, 10:02 AM   #1
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13
Default Another piece of shit white supremacist has been taken into custody

We all know these are the kinds of cretins who love trump and worship at the altar of MAGA, but this is a nice development in truly helping to make America great again. Personally, I hope this deplorable, racist twat rots in prison.

From West Virginia, arrested in Pittsburgh

https://www.jewishexponent.com/white...tsburgh-trial/
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 10:17 AM   #2
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Being a Trump supporter does not equate to making someone a radical racist come on now. From what I have seen this clown is an A-1 piece of shit who deserves a hard dose of Justice whatever his voting habits might be.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 10:25 AM   #3
tommy156
Premium Access

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll give you 3 guesses who he voted for, and the first 2 don't count.
Old 08-11-2023, 10:43 AM   #4
DNinja69
Valued Poster

None of them count. Scumbags are not specific to one side or the other.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:38 AM   #5
tommy156
Premium Access

Oh, but this certain type of scumbag absolutely does. There is zero question as to whose side this guy is on.
Old 08-11-2023, 10:05 PM   #6
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

You do realize many jewish people voted for & supported Trump as well? As did many other minorities. Trying to paint a politicians' voters as a "type" is childish & pathetic.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:31 PM   #7
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Oh, but this certain type of scumbag absolutely does. There is zero question as to whose side this guy is on.
You do realize tommy that Jared kushner trumps son in law is a Jew, nevermind the fact that trump would address him as such.
Where is the Jew?
Call the Jew see what he says.
That sort of shit!

Speaking of Jared Kushner.
The real question is not about Hunter Biden, but about Jared K being given 2 billion dollars from the Saudis for financial advice that he's really not qualified to give.
Why, and for what?
Who knows perhaps it was Ivanka doing the giving to the crown prince because he overruled the Saudis board of advisors that did not want to give the money to Kushner!
How peculiar?
And hunter did what?
And here we have a Muslim giving a Jew 2 billion bucks and the Jew happens to be trumps son in law.
And not a word about it.
Strange!
But no tommy, I don't think that trump would actually approve of what happened here in Pittsburgh.
But the wack job probably did wear a MAGA hat!
Took a little while to get here!
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 08:12 AM   #8
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
You do realize many jewish people voted for & supported Trump as well? As did many other minorities.
Yes, people of inferior intelligence vote against their own best interests all the time. I'm not saying all trump voters are racists, but they did vote for a racist. And openly racist people feel right at home (even emboldened) in today's GOP. Those are facts, and sorry/not sorry if the truth hurts.

But any Jews or Latinos who voted for trump obviously aren't too bright. He shit on Latinos every chance he got (throwing out paper towels in Puerto Rico and calling Mexicans "rapists" and "drug dealers" are two examples that come to mind)... and he called the tiki torch "Jews will not replace us" crowd a bunch of "very fine people".

So yeah, I'm sure some of the dumber Jews and Latinos voted for trump. They probably also eat paint chips for breakfast. trump's still a racist piece of shit.
Old 08-12-2023, 09:31 AM   #9
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Yes, people of inferior intelligence vote against their own best interests all the time. I'm not saying all trump voters are racists, but they did vote for a racist. And openly racist people feel right at home (even emboldened) in today's GOP. Those are facts, and sorry/not sorry if the truth hurts.

But any Jews or Latinos who voted for trump obviously aren't too bright. He shit on Latinos every chance he got (throwing out paper towels in Puerto Rico and calling Mexicans "rapists" and "drug dealers" are two examples that come to mind)... and he called the tiki torch "Jews will not replace us" crowd a bunch of "very fine people".

So yeah, I'm sure some of the dumber Jews and Latinos voted for trump. They probably also eat paint chips for breakfast. trump's still a racist piece of shit.
True that!
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 10:40 AM   #10
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Quote:

That’s one serious fantasy world you’re living in.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 10:44 AM   #11
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
That’s one serious fantasy world you’re living in.
I understand. When one believes so many fantasies themselves, the truth does sound foreign.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women