Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-02-2023, 06:01 AM   #61
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
It’s not that simple. I can’t say what I really want to say but it isn’t that simple.
Actually it is just that simple. If you cannot say what you want to say then you aren’t saying it correctly. Short of the nuclear topics you can say pretty much anything here if you do it correctly.

Sure you will get points sometimes even when you do it right but who cares? Do those points have any effect on your life? Do hookers ask you how many current infractions you have here during screening?
Old 08-02-2023, 06:46 AM   #62
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Actually it is just that simple. If you cannot say what you want to say then you aren’t saying it correctly. Short of the nuclear topics you can say pretty much anything here if you do it correctly.

Sure you will get points sometimes even when you do it right but who cares? Do those points have any effect on your life? Do hookers ask you how many current infractions you have here during screening?
You must not have read between the lines of this thread. Points don’t bother me or any of the other 10 guys that have chimed in here.
Double standards and getting points and banned for doing something others do here daily does.
Old 08-02-2023, 10:49 AM   #63
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
You must not have read between the lines of this thread. Points don’t bother me or any of the other 10 guys that have chimed in here.
Double standards and getting points and banned for doing something others do here daily does.
I know quite well what you all are whining about, it happens on regular intervals. Same argument, same result. Your griping like this will not change Eccie, Biomed and DJ have even directly responded to this in previous threADs. They are the enforcers, what has changed? Do you think this new threAD will get a mod removed? It won’t. It won’t even earn him a smack on the hand with a wooden spoon.

Except for banning, why do you care about any alleged double standard for points? And it is alleged because you have no way of knowing when another member gets points. If you don’t want to get banned post less in the litter box.

And once again, if you are getting pointed regularly you are playing the game wrong. Go reread HD’s post again. Then repeat that until you stop getting pointed regularly. I normally don’t get into this deep of an explanation on this subject but I truly feel bad for some of you guys not comprehending things. I generally enjoy helping libbies point out but it has become so tiresome I just can’t motivate myself to do it anymore. You are being played on a daily basis and getting your asses handed to you.
Old 08-02-2023, 12:55 PM   #64
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
I know quite well what you all are whining about, it happens on regular intervals. Same argument, same result. Your griping like this will not change Eccie, Biomed and DJ have even directly responded to this in previous threADs. They are the enforcers, what has changed? Do you think this new threAD will get a mod removed? It won’t. It won’t even earn him a smack on the hand with a wooden spoon.

Except for banning, why do you care about any alleged double standard for points? And it is alleged because you have no way of knowing when another member gets points. If you don’t want to get banned post less in the litter box.

And once again, if you are getting pointed regularly you are playing the game wrong. Go reread HD’s post again. Then repeat that until you stop getting pointed regularly. I normally don’t get into this deep of an explanation on this subject but I truly feel bad for some of you guys not comprehending things. I generally enjoy helping libbies point out but it has become so tiresome I just can’t motivate myself to do it anymore. You are being played on a daily basis and getting your asses handed to you.
Why don’t you just ignore this thread that you obviously don’t agree with?
We get it! You don’t agree.
Lot Of guys obviously disagree with you. Hence, why you see a bunch of “whiners”.
Probably not as smart as you. Lol
Old 08-02-2023, 04:51 PM   #65
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

My apologies for being unable to engage in this thread more often since I last posted here.

This post along with some very good advice from AmishGangster and a couple more really define how we attempt (heavy emphasis on attempt) to moderate the Forums.
As I stated in my previous reply, there are steps that can be taken by the members to help try and resolve any Staff related issues they may have.

Some great points have been made in this compounding thread that will help the members "skirt" around in the grey areas without having interaction from Staff.

Just think about what/why/how before you hit submit on a reply. Think about what we are reading on how the post is worded. Not so much as to what you intended, but what interpretation are we left with as Staff when we are making our rounds in the Forums.
Old 08-03-2023, 05:59 PM   #66
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

DJ8…appreciate the response. And I know I need to think before I hit send sometimes. Too reactionary.
Hopefully this thread helped a lot of people.
Old 08-08-2023, 06:39 AM   #67
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

Here is a perfect example of what some of us are mentioning here. Not Pittsburgh but happening in the Erie threads. This poster is notorious for posting fake reviews but is still here. I ask you all to read the comments in this review. The guy legit reviewed a girl who is currently on "state vacation"

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2933495

The whole "different strokes for different folks" is real and real needs to be addressed as the poster in this review has done this and been called out on it many many times.
Old 08-08-2023, 09:57 AM   #68
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Report it to staff
Old 08-08-2023, 11:15 AM   #69
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

it has been. Not sure how swamped they are but they seem to be checking this thread at least. DJ has done a good job responding on here and I for one appreciate it's good to have a mod respond to what we dislike about the current state of affairs.
Old 08-08-2023, 11:59 AM   #70
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2933495

The whole "different strokes for different folks" is real and real needs to be addressed as the poster in this review has done this and been called out on it many many times.
There's no question that certain members get preferential treatment here. Anyone who claims otherwise just isn't paying close enough attention.
Old 08-08-2023, 01:29 PM   #71
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

hence why I provided a thread showcasing the issue. That OP in Erie has written more fake reviews than I have legit reviews. And is still doing it. That to me is a bigger problem than "quacking" or "lightly going off topic" wouldn't you agree?
Old 08-08-2023, 01:43 PM   #72
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
There's no question that certain members get preferential treatment here. Anyone who claims otherwise just isn't paying close enough attention.
Yep….anyone can “play the game”, but the field isn’t level.
Old 08-08-2023, 01:58 PM   #73
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
hence why I provided a thread showcasing the issue. That OP in Erie has written more fake reviews than I have legit reviews. And is still doing it. That to me is a bigger problem than "quacking" or "lightly going off topic" wouldn't you agree?
Absofuckin'lutely
Old 08-08-2023, 01:59 PM   #74
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

One thing that has been great is that I haven't been harrassed by a certain mod since DJ mentioned we can RTM unwarranted infractions. I know the guys I talk to via PM haven't either. Hopefully it stays that way and the BS stays put away.
Old 08-08-2023, 03:21 PM   #75
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

I'd wager you also haven't been doing the same shit you were doing previously.

Consciously or subconsciously
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women