Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42107
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2023, 12:17 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Another reminder that Senile Biden is a soulless, evil human being.

This is yet another reminder that Senile Biden is a soulless, evil human being. If a human being can truly lose a soul, he has. It’s gone.

This piece of shit Senile Biden is despicable for the way he treated those families of service members he got killed in his botched Afghanistan withdrawal disaster.

Today, here was one of them speaking out:

Cheryl Rex, mother of Lance Cpl. Dylan Merola:

"When [Biden] approached me, his words to me were, 'My wife, Jill & I, know how you feel. We lost our son as well and brought him home in a flag draped coffin.'"

"My heart started beating faster & I started shaking, knowing that their son died from cancer & they were able to be by his side."

"How could someone be so heartless to say he knew how I felt."

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1688627854773288960

What a despicable piece of shit Senile Biden is
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 12:19 AM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Any parent that would lie about the circumstances of the death of their child to score political points is sick and depraved. Senile Biden is an utterly disgusting piece of shit. And let's not forget this:

Old 08-08-2023, 11:12 AM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

More about this despicable piece of shit Senile Biden

Biden administration lied to Gold Star family about Marine's death in Afghanistan, mom says

The fallen Marine's father said to Biden: 'Be a grown ass man'

A Gold Star mom sobbed before members of Congress on Monday as she accused the Biden administration of lying to her about the circumstances of her Marine son’s death in Afghanistan in August 2021.

Kelly Barnett's son, Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover, was one of 13 U.S. service members killed by a suicide bomber in Kabul during the military’s chaotic withdrawal two summers ago.

Barnett was the first of several relatives to speak at a Congressional forum held by Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif Monday morning. The event marked the first time the relatives of all 13 fallen troops spoke in a public setting together.

"I'm going to be brave and in [sic] tell you about my kid. He's an amazing kid. And I want you to know that I am not a victim. We're not victims. We're parents to some mighty heroes. I want you to know that," Barnett said.

Barnett’s voice, full of emotion, broke when she said her son was told to "clean up the airport" because "we can’t leave it dirty for the Taliban."

"What kind of disrespect? What kind of hatred for our military? What kind of mess? Confusion. Deceit. Lost. Angry. Sad. Heartbroken and disgusted. These are the feelings that the service members felt. And are still feeling. These are the feelings I'm feeling," she cried.

The families of the fallen were subsequently "told lies" and given "incomplete" and "incorrect" reports, according to the grieving mother. She described the situation as "total disrespect."

"I was told to my face, he died on impact. That's not true. The only reason that I know this is because witnesses told me the truth," Barnett claimed. "I was lied to and basically told to shut up."

"He lived for a little while…he was giving out his ammo. He tied a tourniquet at around his leg. I don't understand the reasoning of that lie," Barnett said. "It makes no sense other than the fact that, did they really even do an investigation? Did they talk to witnesses? I don't know."

After the withdrawal, Darren Hoover – Taylor's father – angrily called on President Biden, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chair Mark Milley to resign.

To Biden directly, Hoover said, "Be a grown ass man. Admit to your mistakes. Learn from them so that this doesn't happen ever, ever again."

"You all need to resign immediately. Our sons, daughters have more integrity in their little toes than every one of them combined," he added.
Old 08-08-2023, 11:33 AM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

Multiple Gold Star families whose sons died during Senile Biden's disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal have now said that all he could talk about while meeting them was his own son.

Imagine being the commander in chief and meeting the families of Marines who just died because of your own incompetence and the first thing you talk about is not there sacrifice but your own son - who did not die in combat and whose last moments you actually got to spend with him.

Senile Biden is an utter piece of shit
Old 08-09-2023, 10:37 AM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Veteran blown up in the suicidal Biden surrender of Afghanistan explains what it’s like to meet Joe:

- Senile Biden did not say “hello”
- Senile Biden tried to shake his blown up hand
- Senile Biden didn’t know his name
- Senile Biden said “What do ya want?!”
- Senile Biden left his mother in tears of rage

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1688899950824800256
Old 08-16-2023, 12:16 AM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

According to the families of the 13 service members who died in Afghanistan, not only did Senile Biden only want to talk about his own son while meeting with them, but he didn't even refer to them by any of their own names.

Just as "your son" or "your daughter."

What an utterly disgusting piece of shite Senile Biden is

Old 08-16-2023, 02:27 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

No officials were fired over the Afghanistan disaster. None reprimanded. And Senile Biden has never said the names of the 13 American heroes we lost at Abbey Gate. In fact, five days later he called the withdrawal an "extraordinary success".

Senile Biden is a soul less piece of shit
Old 09-04-2023, 11:19 AM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

Gold Star father destroys Senile Biden: "While I stood there on the tarmac watching you check your watch over and over again, all I wanted to do was shout out, 'It's two-fucking-thirty, asshole!"

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1696994785884569792
Old 09-05-2023, 04:20 PM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

Senile Biden left our troops to be killed in Afghanistan

Military morale & recruiting is lowest in decades

And now he just walked out on a Medal of Honor ceremony, the highest honor for a soldier

He is a fucking disgrace to America

https://twitter.com/i/status/1699158154481733706

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women