Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60864
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2023, 03:12 PM   #1
rcusa
Premium Access

Encounters: 26
Default Encounter: Disappointing Trips to BucksFW

Date: June 2023
Name: P_______
Phone: 817-740-0026
Email Address: unknown
URL / Website: www.bucksclubs.com
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Near Mark IV and Meacham roads
Activities: Lapdance, tease
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, mid-length just below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: P_ and several of the other dancers at Bucks are pretty. P_ has large augmented breasts and a reasonably toned figure. Most of the dancers were in good shape, relative to other clubs in the region. Most were not as pretty as those at Baby Dolls Dallas, but prettier than Chicas Locas, for reference.
Recommendation: No
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 03:32 PM   #2
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

At Buck's Fort Worth, if you cannot get at least a handjob, then there is something wrong with you. However, there are a few dancers who will take advantage of guys who expect all the dancers to do extras and promise customers in negotiations that they are like that as well if they pay to get into the VIP, yet when they get back to VIP, then they do nothing but regular dances.

If I go into the VIP with a dancer, then she needs to start doing extras beginning song number one, but if she does not do it then no more dances from me. But, because I am a regular, those girls that try to trick customers tend to leave me alone.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 05:16 PM   #3
Tanky9999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Brother, sit down at the bar or table & enjoy a drink or two. The ladies will one by one come by - I usually sit to where I have visual of who goes in & out of VIP. I really enjoy the social aspect of a SC & inviting a girl to sit with me (usually in my lap) & buy her a drink or two & socialize. Work the conversation towards extras & feel it out/negotiate. It’s damn near 100% success rate at this place. If you need help, grab a waitress & offer $20 to find you the girl who will do what you want - seriously, be straightforward as hell LOL
Tanky9999 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 05:57 PM   #4
rcusa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
...there are a few dancers who will take advantage of guys who expect all the dancers to do extras and promise customers in negotiations that they are like that as well if they pay to get into the VIP, yet when they get back to VIP, then they do nothing but regular dances.

Good information, Wile E. Thank you.
Whatever may be wrong with me in the eyes of the BFW dancers does not deter the dancers at Chicas Locas, Chicas Bonitas (nothing would deter them!), or Lipstick from providing FS readily, without con-games. I suppose if I return to BFW, I will have to be more clever or something.
In hindsight, the way most of the dancers avoided my table makes me wonder if they suspected me of being LE. I wasn't drinking alcohol, I'm clean-shaven, and I don't have long hair, so maybe they convinced themselves I was trouble of the law enforcement type.
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 05:59 PM   #5
rcusa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanky9999 View Post
...If you need help, grab a waitress & offer $20 to find you the girl who will do what you want - seriously, be straightforward as hell LOL
That's a good idea, Tanky. I have never asked a waitress about any dancers at a club. Thanks for the suggestion.
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 07:03 PM   #6
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Interesting info - thanks.

That's the best laugh I had all week.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 07:15 PM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
Interesting info - thanks.

That's the best laugh I had all week.
Same.. Best laugh all week. And there's less than 4 hours left, so this was very funny.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 07:24 PM   #8
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcusa View Post
Good information, Wile E. Thank you.
Whatever may be wrong with me in the eyes of the BFW dancers does not deter the dancers at Chicas Locas, Chicas Bonitas (nothing would deter them!), or Lipstick from providing FS readily, without con-games. I suppose if I return to BFW, I will have to be more clever or something.
In hindsight, the way most of the dancers avoided my table makes me wonder if they suspected me of being LE. I wasn't drinking alcohol, I'm clean-shaven, and I don't have long hair, so maybe they convinced themselves I was trouble of the law enforcement type.
Usually at strip clubs, you either have to have been going to a particular club a long time or being old and/or fat guy to get guaranteed extras every time you go in one.

If you are in shape, young, not drinking anything alcoholic at your table and especially if you are not a regular at a particular club, then you are not someone dancers will approach. I know it sucks to have to beg to spend your money, but that is the way it is whenever you are one of those I described. Personally, I am and shape and do not drink at the club so most dancers do not approach me. But I have my regulars I see and if I want a new dancer, I get the girls that I get dances from all the time to get them for me.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 11:40 AM   #9
Mandingo_
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Usually at strip clubs, you either have to have been going to a particular club a long time or being old and/or fat guy to get guaranteed extras every time you go in one.

If you are in shape, young, not drinking anything alcoholic at your table and especially if you are not a regular at a particular club, then you are not someone dancers will approach.
I must say I agree. Clubs differ but in stripclubs in general as a younger man, the girls tended to shy away. Having terminal “resting bitch face” didn’t help. As an old bastard, I turn away more dancers than keep company with. Old fucks aren’t seen as a possible threat.

As for the OP. Take your time and be patient my man. You practiced due diligence by doing your reasearch. Using the information you gained in a love on stage so to speak is not so straightforward. Any number of variables can change your experience from what you read here. Keep going. Establish yourself with a few dancers. In most midrange strip clubs (like Buck’s) new faces don’t get much attention unless you’re throwing cash like a t-shirt cannon.
Money talks. Unless you’re fairly handsome and or have strong game, many ladies aren’t going to give you the time of day unless thay feel you’re spending. They are after all there to make money, one way or another.
Bottom line is, don’t be dismayed look at what worked for you and take in what these guys are saying. NONE OF THIS IS GUARANTEED. You may come in on a dayshift when all the dancers are on Shark Week and the next week are willing to fuck any dude with a dick and a pulse. Good hunting.
Mandingo_ is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 09:42 PM   #10
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Be a regular if you can. Tip well on stage but not extreme. Ask the dancer to come see you but wait till the last stage to ask her. Offer to buy a drink, etc. Buy one or two dances from whom ever will talk to you to establish yourself

As to the old man part, day shifts tend to favor older guys. In general, older men have more dispossable income to spend. They have the time to be out during the day. They tend to be a little more respectfull. Those traits, to a smart dancer, are what they are looking for. You can't fake being old, but you can try to make yourself noticed and show you have money to spend
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 04:53 PM   #11
gleeb76
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

What's the best time to go to bucks cab fw for extras? I went Saturday night and couldn't get anything. Maybe I need better game too.
gleeb76 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 09:53 PM   #12
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Week day early afternoon. PSA - rent week is coming ...
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 06:55 AM   #13
rcusa
Premium Access

I hope this Encounter Report was helpful. I learned some good information in the responses, and I also learned something valuable about the site: This Encounter Report does not meet guidelines, because I didn't get extras. Since the Encounter Report remains visible on the site, I assume it didn't violate some code, but only failed to earn access time.
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 09:57 AM   #14
Blavish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

BUCKS FW dayshift

If you cant get laid theyre, you dont have a pulse or any game. Ive had several gals ride me right at the table, literally cost me 2 drinks.
Blavish is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 06:41 PM   #15
rcusa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blavish View Post
BUCKS FW dayshift... Ive had several gals ride me right at the table, literally cost me 2 drinks.
Bravo, Blavish! Maximum game.
I have about convinced myself that the dancers at Bucks got it in their minds that I was Uncle LEO. They didn't even TRY to come to my table and ask about a dance, while at some other DFW clubs, they want to marry me. I suppose if one got the idea I was pork by-product, then the way they gossip with one another, the word went out. When I return there, I will correct that misconception.
rcusa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women