Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2023, 01:46 PM   #196
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Except they’re not our enemy. When they invade Wisconsin I’ll be right there with you though. Like 9 people in the US gave AF about Ukraine until CNN told them to, and they all had 90k a month no show board positions with crooked energy suppliers.
Indeed. Ukraine is and has been corrupt as they come. Virtually no one in the US gave a fuck about them except when they were benefiting from the grift and corruption

Funny, not one of the warmongers has volunteered to go fight. But they want others to do so and they want the US to keep burning up American's hard earned tax dollars while going deeper and deeper into debt
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 01:50 PM   #197
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

That's the equivalent of the "debate me or I win" fallacy, berry.

There's plenty of lightly earned and freely given tax dollars in that pot too, btw.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 02:28 PM   #198
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
you and cody need to study history

when obama was president, russia took crimea (if you guys know where that is)

when biden was president, russia invaded ukraine...........

when trump was president, russia invaded........noone

so who were the actual pussies russia wasnt afraid of?

you guys are clueless................
The reason Trump had no wars was because of all of Obama's policies. Trumps policies was blame everyone and kiss Putin ass and sit back and enjoy how Obama got the USA purring like a kitten.. You must have forget Trump having a meeting in front of the world with Putin and it was sort of like Caddyshack....

Trump's people told Trump that they had proof of Putin's people getting involved with our election. In front of the world Trump asked Putin if he was involved in our election and Putin told the world no. Trump spoke right up in front of the world and told the world I asked Putin and he said no. Then he went on to say "I don't know why he would" So Don't tell me how tough Bone Spurs is. He went against his own people.

So how was it like Caddyshack you ask? When they asked Rodney Dangerfield if he cheated on his test. And the Dean Dean Martin said "I asked Rodney if he cheated and he said no" That was a comedy movie. Just the the comedy president we had cheating the country for four years and still going at it now. Getting sued every month by civilians. .

You guys need to get you a new pen so you can sign the checks for his campaign. He will need it. He left Biden a mess. Did nothing with the border other than take little kids from there wanting to work parents and laughed about it. Then he had them act like they lost the information to give the babies back to there real parents.

Wanted to shove a light and inject bleach for that Liberal COVID. Another hoax. We are still paying for the price of that do nothing but pass the buck. Look at inflation because of his do noting policies.

He came in a good economy and left it like a lite fuse on a bomb. Knowing what was going to happen by doing nothing about COVID. Nothing but try to push a Malaria drug. That the FDA had to outlaw because he paid his friends off to become billionaires by selling that do nothing drug.
'
I could go on and on of that wasted piece of Shit.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 02:34 PM   #199
Cody69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And please explain in detail why "We can't let Putin win." ???
Who the hell cares if Putin annexes a few shithole areas of a corrupt Ukraine? How does that impact American citizens whose tax dollars are going up in smoke?

And yet you don't support a peaceful settlement. Why is that? Without one, its the poor bastards you refer to that will keep getting killed or hurt. And Corrupt Zelensky and Corrupt Senile Biden and the rest of the warmongers will keep getting rich over the war
I know you are more educated then I will ever be. I guess that common sense that I was blessed with is missing there big guy. I already explained what will happen. Maybe you got mad and seen fire and missed what I wrote of what will happen. I hate typing and don't want to copy and paste. Go back and you will see it.

Thanks.my republican friend.
Old 07-17-2023, 02:48 PM   #200
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Question for you Pro-Putin folks, If he decides to keep going, say invade Belurus or Romania or Latvia? Do you still step aside and let it happen?

What if China invades Taiwan, do you just let that happen also?
Messed up my post. Corrected it with Romania

So what is it? How many of these countries do you allow to be overtaken?
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 02:49 PM   #201
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
The reason Trump had no wars was because of all of Obama's policies.
First, 99% of what you posted is not on topic. This thread is about the corrupt Ukraine scam. If you want to debate the misinformation you posted about Trump, please start a different thread. Thanks

Second, you can't be serious saying Trump had no wars because of Obama's policies. That is one of the most nonsensical things I have read here. But I will indulge you, please elaborate in detail which of Obama's policies caused Trump to enter into no wars while he was in office
Old 07-17-2023, 03:02 PM   #202
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know you are more educated then I will ever be. I guess that common sense that I was blessed with is missing there big guy. I already explained what will happen. Maybe you got mad and seen fire and missed what I wrote of what will happen. I hate typing and don't want to copy and paste. Go back and you will see it.

Thanks.my republican friend.
I did read what you wrote. It showed a lack of history and knowledge which is why I asked you to provide more details. Because you didn't explain anything in detail.

You basically said
Quote:
Yes Berry, America and its Allies should let the Russians kill all of the Ukrainians and let Russia take over the country and make Russia an even bigger country than what it already is. That way when they pair up with China to take us over you can tell everyone that senile Biden let Russia take over Ukraine and didn't do a thing to stop it. Now look what happen.
You do realize don't you that the USSR was once a MUCH bigger country and that Ukraine was part of it, don't you? And during that time, they didn't join up with China to take us over

And are you this naive to think that because Russia annexes a few shithole sections of corrupt Ukraine that Russia and China will then team up to take over the US? Really? Because those couple sections of Ukraine are going to make all the difference in how strong they are.

And you do understand that all these countries have something called nuclear weapons don't you? And if Russia and China tried to take over the US, the world would have a whole lot more problems than thinking Russia would win. Unless you like living in a nuclear holocaust.

So I will ask you again - please explain in detail why "We can't let Putin win." ???

Who the hell cares if Putin annexes a few shithole areas of a corrupt Ukraine? How does that impact American citizens whose tax dollars are going up in smoke?
Old 07-17-2023, 03:12 PM   #203
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Question for you Pro-Putin folks, If he decides to keep going, say invade Belurus or Ukraine or Latvia? Do you still step aside and let it happen?

What if China invades Taiwan, do you just let that happen also?
Of course they'll step aside and let it happen. They all think Putin is a swell guy. Just need that pussy back in the White House to bring an end to the American support effort.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 03:15 PM   #204
tommy156
Premium Access

"You must have forget trump having a meeting in front of the world with Putin and it was sort of like Caddyshack...."

Yep. They all forget, but I never will. That was the day it became clear who the daddy was in that relationship, and who was the little simp. To call it embarrassing is only the tip of the iceberg.
Old 07-17-2023, 03:15 PM   #205
Cody69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
I did read what you wrote. It showed a lack of history and knowledge which is why I asked you to provide more details. Because you didn't explain anything in detail.

You basically said

You do realize don't you that the USSR was once a MUCH bigger country and that Ukraine was part of it, don't you? And during that time, they didn't join up with China to take us over

And are you this naive to think that because Russia annexes a few shithole sections of corrupt Ukraine that Russia and China will then team up to take over the US? Really? Because those couple sections of Ukraine are going to make all the difference in how strong they are.

And you do understand that all these countries have something called nuclear weapons don't you? And if Russia and China tried to take over the US, the world would have a whole lot more problems than thinking Russia would win. Unless you like living in a nuclear holocaust.

So I will ask you again - please explain in detail why "We can't let Putin win." ???

I would but I was unaware that I was the only one to have to stay on topic when no one else including you are. You are allowed its your trend. I already played that game and lost. It's there keep reading over and over of what you posted of mine.

To be honest, I could care what my republican colleagues think because I know it is all bullshit anyway. I am one that don't want to see innocent people die, to bad you all don't feel the same.
Old 07-17-2023, 03:18 PM   #206
Cody69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
"You must have forget trump having a meeting in front of the world with Putin and it was sort of like Caddyshack...."

Yep. They all forget, but I never will. That was the day it became clear who the daddy was in that relationship, and who was the little simp. Embarrassing only begins to cover it.
Wasn't that the time when Trump had something the wrong and bent over and grabbed his ankles right in front of Putin?
Old 07-17-2023, 03:20 PM   #207
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Wasn't that the time when Trump had something the wrong and bent over and grabbed his ankles right in front of Putin?
Yep, and then they went and had a BCD meeting where the interpreters were forbidden from taking notes. That was when Putin got his happy ending.
Old 07-17-2023, 03:25 PM   #208
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
The reason Trump had no wars was because of all of Obama's policies. Trumps policies was blame everyone and kiss Putin ass and sit back and enjoy how Obama got the USA purring like a kitten.. You must have forget Trump having a meeting in front of the world with Putin and it was sort of like Caddyshack....

Trump's people told Trump that they had proof of Putin's people getting involved with our election. In front of the world Trump asked Putin if he was involved in our election and Putin told the world no. Trump spoke right up in front of the world and told the world I asked Putin and he said no. Then he went on to say "I don't know why he would" So Don't tell me how tough Bone Spurs is. He went against his own people.

So how was it like Caddyshack you ask? When they asked Rodney Dangerfield if he cheated on his test. And the Dean Dean Martin said "I asked Rodney if he cheated and he said no" That was a comedy movie. Just the the comedy president we had cheating the country for four years and still going at it now. Getting sued every month by civilians. .

You guys need to get you a new pen so you can sign the checks for his campaign. He will need it. He left Biden a mess. Did nothing with the border other than take little kids from there wanting to work parents and laughed about it. Then he had them act like they lost the information to give the babies back to there real parents.

Wanted to shove a light and inject bleach for that Liberal COVID. Another hoax. We are still paying for the price of that do nothing but pass the buck. Look at inflation because of his do noting policies.

He came in a good economy and left it like a lite fuse on a bomb. Knowing what was going to happen by doing nothing about COVID. Nothing but try to push a Malaria drug. That the FDA had to outlaw because he paid his friends off to become billionaires by selling that do nothing drug.
'
I could go on and on of that wasted piece of Shit.
So if it was Obama policies that kept Trump from having any wars, why did Russia invade Crimea when Obama was president?

You make no logical sense cody
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 03:45 PM   #209
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Of course they'll step aside and let it happen. They all think Putin is a swell guy. Just need that pussy back in the White House to bring an end to the American support effort.
Idk. Interesting that none have replied.

I think it may be the cross my fingers and toes defense strategy. Maybe if we just let Putin sweep thru Ukraine, Russia and China will think that we will just not stand for any more invasions. They’ll somehow believe we have a backbone.

But that’s just speculation. What is it gentlemen?
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 03:57 PM   #210
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's there keep reading over and over of what you posted of mine.
No, it's not there and you know it. You made a crazy statement and now you can't explain in detail exactly why "We can't let Putin win." ???

Please explain how it matters if Putin annexes a few shithole areas of a corrupt Ukraine? How does that impact American citizens whose tax dollars are going up in smoke?

I know you can't which is why you keep deflecting

Quote:
I am one that don't want to see innocent people die, to bad you all don't feel the same.
If that was the case, you would want a negotiated peace settlement. But you, like the other leftists here only want the war to continue.

The ones here who have called for a negotiated peace settlement so more people don't die are all conservative. The ones who don't give a fuck about more people getting killed are the leftists

Why are leftists so bloodthirsty?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women