Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41938
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2023, 03:51 PM   #76
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I don't know. I haven't heard anyone say anything about Conservatives being responsible for invaders. What does that have to do with this thread? I haven't even mentioned conservatives.

I've read a lot of hateful rhetoric on here about invaders, that sounds quite like Robert Bowers nonsense.

you read posts that you "think" are hateful due to your now openly known bias towards illegal immigration by hispanics

Quote:
You probably hit the RTM, but there was no personal attack. I go to AMP myself. I see nothing wrong with going to AMP. I've spent a lot of money at them. It don't see a problem with spending a lot of money at them. I've been going to them since the Korean spot in the basement on Penn Ave. in the strip district, between 20th and 21st. I'm simply trying to understand why you're so mad at melanated immigrants, but not at Asian or European immigrants, but you refuse to answer simple questions.

asians and euros aren't flooding into the US. if they were it'd be just as illegal and i for one would oppose it. would you?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 03:58 PM   #77
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I haven't said anything in this thread about conservatives. There are plenty of non hateful conservatives.

There are over 1.6 million "illegal" Asian immigrants and close to half a million 'European. I couldn't care less.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 03:59 PM   #78
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
In what way did I personally insult you? You've clearly gone to AMP, and there's nothing wrong with going to AMP.
By continually and falsely saying I went to untold numbers of AMPS and spend tons of money there . The whole premise was irrelevant to a discussion of the wide open southern border
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 04:02 PM   #79
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
asians and euros aren't flooding into the US. if they were it'd be just as illegal and i for one would oppose it. would you?
Unlike you and I, he supports massive illegal immigration. He doesn't care about our borders or country
Old 07-02-2023, 04:03 PM   #80
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
By continually and falsely saying I went to untold numbers of AMPS and spend tons of money there failed. The whole premise was irrelevant to a discussion of the wide open southern border
Untold? No. I said that people could look at your reviews and see how many. Nothing false about it. It's quite relevant to the discussion of why people are so mad about southern immigrants but not Asian or European. Why don't you call them "scumbags" and "invaders?' Why don't you want to arbitrarily and automatically machine gun them?

In the past, both you and one of the mods have claimed that whoever made the thread deems what's relevant and what's not.
Old 07-02-2023, 04:04 PM   #81
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Until this thread you'd never posted that, nor have you posted about Asians and Europeans over staying their visas, but you've posted many many times about the southern border.

I don't seek to villainize immigrants, nor do I advocate for "massive illegal immigration." Are you unable to understand nuance?

that you know of. i don't villainize LEGAL immigrants either. how's that for nuance?

illegal immigration is a different matter. this flood of illegals is happening on purpose. well over half do not meet asylum criteria .. well over 5 million have been allowed to enter by Biden's admin knowing full well most don't have a claim.

why would Biden and his admin allow this? they want about 8-10 million more serfs they can bribe with "Democratic welfare" to vote Democratic to get their taxpayer funded grift.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 04:05 PM   #82
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Unlike you and I, he supports massive illegal immigration. He doesn't care about our borders or country
Just like Robert Bowers, you call immigrants "invaders." You've also advocated arbitrarily machine gunning them.
Old 07-02-2023, 04:07 PM   #83
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
that you know of. i don't villainize LEGAL immigrants either. how's that for nuance?

illegal immigration is a different matter. this flood of illegals is happening on purpose. well over half do not meet asylum criteria .. well over 5 million have been allowed to enter by Biden's admin knowing full well most don't have a claim.

why would Biden and his admin allow this? they want about 8-10 million more serfs they can bribe with "Democratic welfare" to vote Democratic to get their taxpayer funded grift.
LMAO

The old vote conspiracy nonsense.
Old 07-02-2023, 04:07 PM   #84
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Untold? No. I said that people could look at your reviews and see how many. Nothing false about it. It's quite relevant to the discussion of why people are so mad about southern immigrants but not Asian or European. Why don't you call them "scumbags" and "invaders?' Why don't you want to arbitrarily and automatically machine gun them?

In the past, both you and one of the mods have claimed that whoever made the thread deems what's relevant and what's not.
It's all there for one to see. It was personal.

And unlike you, it doesn't matter if it is the southern border or northern border. Our borders should be protected and these illegal invaders stopped and sent back to wherever they came from.
Old 07-02-2023, 04:11 PM   #85
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's all there for one to see. It was personal.

And unlike you, it doesn't matter if it is the southern border or northern border. Our borders should be protected and these illegal invaders stopped and sent back to wherever they came from.
Yep. It's all there for anyone who reads the forum to see. All of your reviews. I haven't revealed anything personal about you. You revealed it yourself. I simply asked you a question based on things you'd already revealed, namely that you give your money to people who likely could be "illegal immigrants" and likely could be sending it to leftist China.

And just like with the other poster, this is the first time I've seen you say anything about the northern border. LOL
Old 07-03-2023, 12:07 AM   #86
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
I haven't said anything in this thread about conservatives. There are plenty of non hateful conservatives.

There are over 1.6 million "illegal" Asian immigrants and close to half a million 'European. I couldn't care less.
Yep. Why do they care so much about Mexican immigrants coming here to work but have no problem giving money to AMPs? Do they not realize it's essentially the same thing? Maybe if we had some MMPs here, it wouldn't be an issue?
tommy156 is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 06:58 AM   #87
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Yep. Why do they care so much about Mexican immigrants coming here to work but have no problem giving money to AMPs? Do they not realize it's essentially the same thing? Maybe if we had some MMPs here, it wouldn't be an issue?
Interesting point.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:41 AM   #88
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Interesting point.
And one they can't refute, obviously
tommy156 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net