Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2023, 12:19 PM   #31
ConoLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Eccie was strong in Texas and OK, but most hobbyists east of the Mississippi use uassexguide.info. Historically, not much OK activity on that site, but maybe that’ll change. now.
ConoLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 07:02 PM   #32
Kodikat
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Even a pause on the expiration date would be a benefit
Kodikat is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 04:52 AM   #33
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Always a good time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksmith00144 View Post
Oklahoma has Staff Edit - Biomed1 but how dare you write a review!
Always loved seeing the <redacted> areas as of course on a forum simply dedicated to a 'hobby' we should never mention anything illegal right? I get it on one level with the new law nobody wants to find themselves on the news road testing invasive government morality efforts. But at some point it's like having a forum about bank robbery but prohibiting the mention of guns, masks, or getaway vehicles.

A note to fellow conservatives in the room we need to stop voting for candidates who continue to believe our government has any say in personal life choices. This means some people need to expand their mindset to include more than `1 dick + 1 pussy as acceptable sexuality. It is possible to value a smaller more efficient gov't without embracing this idea that our bedrooms are anybody else's business
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 06:51 AM   #34
stiffler2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Hypothetically speaking, what if a person, after seeing a provider, posted a review in the forum of a neighboring state?

It really sucks that all the Oklahoma forums were taken away from us.

If Oklahoma is going to make it illegal to see and review someone, I could take it to the next state over. Is fudging the location an offense that could get a person banned? Would that be the worst thing that could happen?
stiffler2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 07:02 AM   #35
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Questions Questions....what if i fuck a girl in Kansas then create the review on a device while inside Oklahoma territory....could the geodata and ip address etc make me a candidate for prosecution???
See how deep the weeds are getting around here.
BBQ-Guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 08:23 AM   #36
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Per ECCIE policies all reviews are to be posted in the forum area where they took place. Admin will have to post whether they will accept it in other forums but do you really want to take that chance with LE being on this site?
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 11:55 AM   #37
dfwtsfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I hear you but check this out.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2925755

Ed said in post # 1 to Oklahomans "...review to your hearts content" https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063228616&postcount=1

An ECCIE moderator said in post # 4 "Ed, What kind of coffee?"

That moderator did not say "you can not post Oklahoma reviews in Connecticut" and that mods post and comment has been up for 4 days without correction.

I don't see any other staff member challenging post 1 or post 4, do you?

Maybe we are supposed to read between the lines
dfwtsfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 12:31 PM   #38
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

If you read the actual law of the okiehomie bill it says near the end that transmitting or delivering info regarding the same topics to another person is an offense also....not just publishing a proper review in the open forum. So if they were to subpoena the data and dissect it they could use private messages and chats to charge also....in my estimation.
BBQ-Guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 02:08 PM   #39
Koalemos
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

What about reviews posted before the law goes into effect? Should we all just go delete our post history.. I mean all of my reviews were fictitious anyway but I'm concerned about other people.
Koalemos is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 07:45 PM   #40
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koalemos View Post
What I mean all of my reviews were fictitious anyway.
This is my point, it's all just fantasy, how can anyone prove it was an actual thing that happened. It's all fiction.
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 09:51 PM   #41
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default I wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy View Post
If you read the actual law of the okiehomie bill it says near the end that transmitting or delivering info regarding the same topics to another person is an offense also....not just publishing a proper review in the open forum. So if they were to subpoena the data and dissect it they could use private messages and chats to charge also....in my estimation.

It would not be difficult to demonstrate in court whether person A posted review X but I question the difficulty of getting a conviction off simply describing an encounter that may be 100% fiction. Are we now subject to government oversight any time we post online about doing something that may not be legal? If some jackass posts on YouTube doing 120 mpg around the airport boarding area and I thumps up and comment 'awesome dude you rock!' can I be sent to prison for promoting reckless driving? At some point advocating is protected expression and if any and all commentary that does that for Oklahoma is a felony the existence of this thread would likely fall under that same umbrella
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 11:00 PM   #42
bladeboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 119

Seems like they could've left the Coed Discussion, Mens Lounge etc ... just not the reviews ..
bladeboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 11:04 PM   #43
bladeboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Always loved seeing the <redacted> areas as of course on a forum simply dedicated to a 'hobby' we should never mention anything illegal right? I get it on one level with the new law nobody wants to find themselves on the news road testing invasive government morality efforts. But at some point it's like having a forum about bank robbery but prohibiting the mention of guns, masks, or getaway vehicles.

A note to fellow conservatives in the room we need to stop voting for candidates who continue to believe our government has any say in personal life choices. This means some people need to expand their mindset to include more than `1 dick + 1 pussy as acceptable sexuality. It is possible to value a smaller more efficient gov't without embracing this idea that our bedrooms are anybody else's business
Yep, what he said. I Quit voting for Rethuglicans after the Iraq war and the Lack of any real WMD. I won't vote for these talibaptists that want to take away everyone else's rights and then screams if you dare suggest they've gone to far. Apparently their religious freedom depends on controlling everyone else's lives. I personally have had enough of that BS.
bladeboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 06:47 PM   #44
Toungtide
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Well I ducked Coco at the world spa. It wasn’t all that but it was a fuck nonetheless.
Toungtide is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 09:32 AM   #45
trey32
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

What if I go to Dallas find a good gill and write a review. I'm an Okie writing a review in a Texas forum. Does the review get pulled or does Oklahoma prosecute me? Who knows. Somehow I don't think the AG of Oklahoma wants to spend money knocking on eccie doors for information on one or two guys and proceed to try to put together a case.

We did have a sad political case in Ok with eccie members in Tulsa getting nailed by a local DA.
trey32 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women