Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35946
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2023, 08:44 AM   #76
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Yes.We do permaban

At this time after checking the system we currently have just over 10,600 handles that have been permabanned.
Make that 10,601.

Next?
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 09:47 AM   #77
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

He did not disappoint. There is the reference to me. Funny how he cannot resist posts that do not mention him, but he owns them by always responding in some way and links himself to the content of the post. Some people are so predictable.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 10:36 AM   #78
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:

Next?
Where do we submit our nominees?
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 01:09 PM   #79
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
Where do we submit our nominees?
haha I dont think " you know who" from the other board is over here. Haha
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 01:58 PM   #80
ahab11
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

So Permaban.com has been claimed but I did just grab Permaban.org as every forum and gaming system on the Web has a massive list or Permaban handles and IP's. Sounds like an interesting hobby trying to monetize this information.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 03:18 PM   #81
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
So Permaban.com has been claimed but I did just grab Permaban.org as every forum and gaming system on the Web has a massive list or Permaban handles and IP's. Sounds like an interesting hobby trying to monetize this information.
You're gonna be a millionaire now
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 03:37 PM   #82
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Make that 10,601.

Next?
This is funny for 10 seconds, but it also underscores the fact that multi-handles are not only ubiquitous on ECCIE, they direct the Site itself. I offered a good workable solution to curbing, greatly reducing the numbers of multi-handles and their impact. Specifically, lock all threads after 10 posts. Of course reducing multi-handles may be against ECCIE's interests, so my suggestion may be summararily dismissed.

What is humorous about that, is the Dude who has likely had the most handles in ECCIE history, constantly posts that I have 30-40 concurrent handles, even as I have One handle, and never any other. I'm an all-time Top 10 ECCIE Poster, yet I post under 30 more handles? The insanity is limitless.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 05:51 PM   #83
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
This is funny for 10 seconds, but it also underscores the fact that multi-handles are not only ubiquitous on ECCIE, they direct the Site itself. I offered a good workable solution to curbing, greatly reducing the numbers of multi-handles and their impact. Specifically, lock all threads after 10 posts. Of course reducing multi-handles may be against ECCIE's interests, so my suggestion may be summararily dismissed.

What is humorous about that, is the Dude who has likely had the most handles in ECCIE history, constantly posts that I have 30-40 concurrent handles, even as I have One handle, and never any other. I'm an all-time Top 10 ECCIE Poster, yet I post under 30 more handles? The insanity is limitless.
There are a few posting in this thread who shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 09:30 PM   #84
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
There are a few posting in this thread who shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.

Sounds like a hard ''no'', you Guys do not want multi-handles to go away.

I gave you a good remedy, but every indicator I see says ECCIE WANTS as many handles posting as possible. You are getting what you ask/beg for.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 03:39 PM   #85
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:

I gave you a good remedy, but every indicator I see says ECCIE WANTS as many handles posting as possible. You are getting what you ask/beg for.
A remedy to multiple handles? You'll be better off giving us your remedy for world peace ✌️
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 07:42 PM   #86
Aonegonexx
Premium Pussy Connoisseur

Encounters: 103

Looking at future, chatgpt can create multiple handles for you and also post for you, while spoofing ip addresses also.

On providers side, forget filters, AI can post generated pics and vids.
Aonegonexx is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 02:31 PM   #87
Pauli_Fazolis
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
He did not disappoint. There is the reference to me. Funny how he cannot resist posts that do not mention him, but he owns them by always responding in some way and links himself to the content of the post. Some people are so predictable.
I didn't see an answer. Did you answer?
Pauli_Fazolis is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 02:34 PM   #88
Pauli_Fazolis
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIMCHICONNIESEWER View Post

See my new location in my avatar
Hey KIM...

I don't see your location? Where you at?
Old 06-18-2023, 02:42 PM   #89
Pauli_Fazolis
BANNED

I saw this thread a week or so ago and it looks like some of it has been hidden or deleted?

One user wanted their history deleted and the Moderators said that was not possible?
Old 06-18-2023, 04:19 PM   #90
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:

Now the guidelines do state that multiple handles are not permitted, it is basically a fact that lots of people have multiple handles. When you look at the number of members of this site and take out all the multiple handles, I think that you could probably cut that membership number by half or more to be honest.

It is very easy to register a multiple handle, and given the fact that you can pay for premium access, you can pretty much log in with the multiple handle and access just about any form you want to. If you do not ever post with that handle, then no one will ever know as the staff use IP addresses to determine multiple handles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauli_Fazolis View Post
I didn't see an answer. Did you answer?
Keep in mind that while there were only two choices in which he was given, I think there is one other option not considered. And that option is that he is just trying to stir the pot by doing his usual throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks baiting post to see who will bite. In any event, whichever one of the three options he were to choose, it would be not so good for him so he chooses to keep quiet or as was said, changes the subject to deflect the focus off of him hoping that it will go away after he keeps putting himself in predicaments like that. Now keep in mind, he will probably post right after me and put all the blame on me as he does constantly. But the fact of the matter is very clear.

When it comes to permanent bans, I think the staff has options to do so but only if certain conditions are met. I also have no doubt that IF an administrator really wanted to permanently ban a particular member, there would probably be little, if any, objections. People forget that there are no hard and fast rules on this site that will permanently ban actual members (not just handles), but rather there is staff interpreted guidelines, even the supposed zero tolerance policy rules, as those are also mod interpreted. Trolls know that there are no rules or guidelines for trolling other members, which is why they do it.

Unless one or more of the rare conditions for a permanent ban is met, a moderator can really only currently give point infractions which may or may not accumulate enough before previous points expire to temporarily ban a member for a 90 days.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women