Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60477
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41863
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2023, 12:11 PM   #76
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Not that I dont believe you, Im still newish on the site.. but I would love to see pictures of some of the ladies you have taken to the games (send me a DM if you want.. I wont share outside of that DM) . I would also love to see a provider who loves the Stars
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 01:29 PM   #77
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I bet I’m not the only one who would be more impressed if you bragged about going with a friend or family member. Or an actual girlfriend.
Who is going to be bragging on a whore board about taking a friend, family member or a girlfriend who is not a provider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
Not that I dont believe you, Im still newish on the site.. but I would love to see pictures of some of the ladies you have taken to the games (send me a DM if you want.. I wont share outside of that DM) . I would also love to see a provider who loves the Stars
Most of the providers that I have taken do not really care for the Dallas Stars per se, but they do like going out and to the American airlines center as that is an experience itself. As far as sharing pictures, I have taken many pictures and even posted reviews with those pictures on those reviews. No offense, but I have learned not to share anymore pictures with anybody. I really don't take a portfolio like I used to in the past but just a couple of pictures with them posing with the ice girl cheerleaders is about all I take.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 02:05 PM   #78
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Who is going to be bragging on a whore board about taking a friend, family member or a girlfriend who is not a provider?
Lots of guys around here brag about going to games. They usually aren’t associating it with a quid pro quo regarding sex.

BTW, I’m actually envious of you going to the game. The stripper has nothing to do with it.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 03:35 PM   #79
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Tinman, don't forgrt the old addage. "You get what you pay for" Take a stripper or provider out and pay nothing, nothing is typicaly what you get.

All this free action reminds me of an old post about the guy who posted a picture of his wife's best friend's daughter he was hitting only to have it pointed out the photo was from a dating site. That photo sure dissapeared off that thread in a hurry.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 03:51 PM   #80
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

As I said, I don't believe that I have anything to prove to anybody on this site. Everyone knows that I am a season ticket holder to the Dallas Stars and they also know that I have taken providers to the games not just because I told them but because I reviewed the provider and posted pictures of many of the ladies I have taken posing with the Dallas Stars ice girl cheerleaders, along with the pre-session pictures before we went BCD.

In fact, I am fixing to leave to meet my date for the night now.
Old 05-29-2023, 07:28 PM   #81
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

In all seriousness, have fun tonight. Hope the stars win and it puts your date in a great mood.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 07:59 PM   #82
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
BTW, I’m actually envious of you going to the game. The stripper has nothing to do with it.
I take this back. The last place I’d like to be right now is at the AAC at the 2nd intermission down 4-0 sitting next to either a bored or pissed off stripper.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 09:02 PM   #83
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

You could tell the Stars were gassed. They used all they had in the tank to force game 6.

It was a great season overall.. just sucks how it ended.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 09:53 PM   #84
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I have a feeling WEC's Puck-n-Fuck isn't going as hoped.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 06:57 AM   #85
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I have a feeling WEC's Puck-n-Fuck isn't going as hoped.
Actually, we left after the second period was over. She told me that she really enjoyed the atmosphere especially at the start of the game. And now I have yet another lady that I can take to a game or two next year. Also, she was fantastic BCD

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women