Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60477
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41863
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2023, 05:04 PM   #16
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Communist whores? They spent months getting here, sometimes longer. Initially staying in fleabag hotels, have a ‘tio’ or ‘primo’ or ‘’uber driver’ watching their every move to payback the coyotes or arrangers. They are working for MONEY, probably more capitalist than I am and definitely more capitalist than you. Lol, I actually don’t know you but I picturing an overweight redneck who is barely able to piss anymore but made a meager living even though he had education, racial preference and a small inheritance.
futbolhead is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 06:39 PM   #17
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer View Post
It is actually very childish. He accuses me of being a pimp, which is something I find offensive. He has called for racial quotas in strip clubs. And you have nothing to say about such an outrageous suggestion. This shows your lack of fairness and objectivity
Please provide the exact quote, in context, where I called for racial quotas.

And I gave two options for your post about all the money going home. I see you are responding to the one that hits closest
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 10:15 PM   #18
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
Please provide the exact quote, in context, where I called for racial quotas.

And I gave two options for your post about all the money going home. I see you are responding to the one that hits closest
I do not need you to judge, characterise, or make suggestions about me. Futbol head has already described you to the T. Go away, with your arrogant and entitled ass
Dr_Womanyzer is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 10:46 PM   #19
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I do not need you to judge, characterise, or make suggestions about me. Futbol head has already described you to the T. Go away, with your arrogant and entitled ass
As expected, you cannot provide any support of your slanderious claim I called for quotas. As expected, you try to deflect when you are shown up for the big mouth you are
Old 05-09-2023, 09:49 AM   #20
HndsmGntlmn
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

I am not going to get into political arguments or argue over history. But just remember that except for the first people on earth, humans have been migrating and taking land of others. Greece, Ghengis Khan, Incans, Mayan, Cherokee. Nobody is innocent, but we can do the right thing today. And in my mind it starts with idiot politicians letting go of there Egos, and their need for money and power and just get rid of Communism, establish reasonable immigration laws that respect peoples need to work with the populations ability to meet that need.
Can't we all just get along and get rid of Communism?
HndsmGntlmn is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 10:51 AM   #21
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
As expected, you cannot provide any support of your slanderious claim I called for quotas. As expected, you try to deflect when you are shown up for the big mouth you are
Everybody saw what the fuck you said. I do not have to look for it. It is there in your damn thread about the raid at Cabaret East. You are a damn racist. You said they should place limits on the number "Latanas" (ie Latinas) they hire at clubs. I pointed out that it would be improper to have racial quotas. You indignantly replied that every black girl accepts that there are racial quotass at clubs. This is who you are, and it is exactly what you do. I did not want to go there, but since you insist on fighting everyone, and even people who do not want to talk to you, I have tell your ass the truth. You are probably as old as you say you are, even if your childish behaviour belies your age. Grow the fuck up.

Here is the conversation which can be found here: Old fool acting juvenile demands racial quotas in hiring of strippers:

Quote:
... And there should be some latana ladies in all the clubs. Just not as the largest block of performers. ..

Quote:
Are you saying there should be quotas in strip club hiring? Are you saying that more qualified Latinas should be denied employment when that quota is reached, and less qualified women of other ethnicities hired?

.....and your insinuation that their employment be limited by quota is expressly illegal

Quote:
The clubs already use hiring quotas based on color. Ask any black dancer

Old 05-09-2023, 10:55 AM   #22
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Everybody saw what the fuck you said. I do not have to look for it. It is there in your damn thread about the raid at Cabaret East. You are damn racist. That is exactly what you are. I did not want to go there, but since you insist on fighting everyone, and even people who do not want to talk to you, I have tell your ass the truth. You are probably as old as you say your, even if your childish behaviour is that of a damn teenager. Grow up.
No one but you saw it because I never said it. But, as expected, you cannot back up your words. Talk about childish. Run your mouth but when you get called out, start calling people names
Old 05-09-2023, 11:18 AM   #23
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
No one but you saw it because I never said it. But, as expected, you cannot back up your words. Talk about childish. Run your mouth but when you get called out, start calling people names
So now your ass is not only red-neck, but your are also illiterate? I have quoted the conversation. Take your face out of your unwashed ass-crack and look up at what I posted right above. Your words are quoted. I have even supplied the link to the thread where you said those hateful words
Old 05-09-2023, 12:39 PM   #24
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

I saw what you did. You went back and edited your posting

And I never mentioned support for quotas. Just ask any black dancer how hard it is to get onto a good club. They have quotas already
Old 05-09-2023, 02:11 PM   #25
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I saw what you did. You went back and edited your posting

And I never mentioned support for quotas. Just ask any black dancer how hard it is to get onto a good club. They have quotas already
Whatever. I never want to talk to you again. Hopefully you can respect that.

Just remember one small but important point as you go forth: the reason why editing of posts is time limited is exactly what has transpired here- people cannot go and deny what they said, when proven to have been wrong. If that were allowed, it would make rebuttals, counter arguments, etc., irrelevant and rend their validity and context. I could make a claim, for example; someone could come and refute it with facts; I could go then back and edit what I said before, and make the person who disproved what I had said appear to be wrong. Obviously this forum wisely disabled that facility.

It is better to be careful of what you say the first time, so that it does not portray you unflatteringly, when more information and facts come to light.

Just my two cents

Have a nice life
Old 05-09-2023, 03:00 PM   #26
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Just remember one small but important point as you go forth: the reason why editing of posts is time limited is exactly what has transpired here- people cannot go and deny what they said, when proven to have been wrong. If that were allowed, it would make rebuttals, counter arguments, etc., irrelevant and rend their validity and context. I could make a claim, for example; someone could come and refute it with facts; I could go then back and edit what I said before, and make the person who disproved what I had said appear to be wrong. Obviously this forum wisely disabled that facility.

It is better to be careful of what you say the first time, so that it does not portray you unflatteringly, when more information and facts come to light.

Just my two cents

Have a nice life
As you did here. Went back and added your quotes to your post after you got called out for not doing so up front.
Old 05-09-2023, 03:25 PM   #27
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Just my two cents

Have a nice life
These kinds of posts are amusing to me

I never want to talk to you again...

But I am going to keep talking to you.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 03:44 PM   #28
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
These kinds of posts are amusing to me

I never want to talk to you again...

But I am going to keep talking to you.

Yeah, like reading the disaster threads in the political forum..keep it there.

Since you guys aren’t speaking to each other anymore, take this as your only warning. Stop the insults.

Warnings and points have been issued.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 06:09 PM   #29
BoneHome777
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
No, the money they get from stripping and other menial and demeaning jobs goes directly to alleviate this poverty in their families in Cuba
This is so true. I know several cuban beauties, and the pressure they are under to earn in the states, to support those remaining in Cuba is enormous. Some can become cold-hearted as a result of the pressure and the weight of supporting the entire family (Mom,Dad,Sister,Brother,nephew s,nieces,grandma,grandfather,e tc)
BoneHome777 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 05:29 PM   #30
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

News Flash: People don’t come here from poor, impoverished, Third World countries, spending $10,000 to get here, this is more money than can most likely earn in a lifetime in their home countries.
ManSlut is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women