Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42311
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2023, 11:16 AM   #1
flows-with-water
Premium Access

Encounters: 24
Default She fixed my hip, apparently

I have been gimping pretty bad on right leg. Had a hip replacement year ago March and haven’t had any real issues until the past couple months. Hell I skied all winter not that we had that much snow. Went to orthopedic who did the surgery and gott a script for PT. But they are booked up and have yet to have a visit into 5/1.

So I went to bamboo spa yesterday and saw the girl who I had seen before. She does this procedure where I’m on my back and she positions herself between my legs, bends my left leg at knee and rotates the upper leg out and really opens that upper leg out. Sort of chicken wing but on the leg. THen really pushes downward on the knee and the other hand on my groin. It didn’t hurt but man’s she had the hip joint opened up. Lo and behold my right leg pain is gone. I’m not gimping. Able to walk down stairs normally. So how do I explain this to pt person on Monday. I may just go back to her for just that manuever. Who’d a thunk
flows-with-water is online now   Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 11:38 AM   #2
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by flows-with-water View Post
I have been gimping pretty bad on right leg. Had a hip replacement year ago March and haven’t had any real issues until the past couple months. Hell I skied all winter not that we had that much snow. Went to orthopedic who did the surgery and gott a script for PT. But they are booked up and have yet to have a visit into 5/1.

So I went to bamboo spa yesterday and saw the girl who I had seen before. She does this procedure where I’m on my back and she positions herself between my legs, bends my left leg at knee and rotates the upper leg out and really opens that upper leg out. Sort of chicken wing but on the leg. THen really pushes downward on the knee and the other hand on my groin. It didn’t hurt but man’s she had the hip joint opened up. Lo and behold my right leg pain is gone. I’m not gimping. Able to walk down stairs normally. So how do I explain this to pt person on Monday. I may just go back to her for just that manuever. Who’d a thunk
Alot of these girls go to school "non-accredited" in New York City before they ever hit the massage parlors.
Just because you only see them as handjob girls don't mean they don't know what they are doing.
And the move you describe is a chiropractor move, I've had it done by actual doctors, and massage girls!
But yeah alot of the girls you see have been to a short school "about 2 months long I think" in NYC, or that Korean run school in NJ!
But understand that alot of them don't know shit from shinola either, so becareful and don't allow them to walk on your back!
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 11:58 AM   #3
flows-with-water
Premium Access

This one crawls on your back on hands and knees. She’s barely a hundred pounds. I don’t like them messing with the neck with any force
Old 04-26-2023, 12:21 PM   #4
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by flows-with-water View Post
This one crawls on your back on hands and knees. She’s barely a hundred pounds. I don’t like them messing with the neck with any force
That is probably ok because she is dividing her weight into 25% increments spread over a large area. When they walk on your back you are getting all of thier weight concentrated into a very small area the size of thier foot.snd usually they are digging in with thier heels, making the area even smaller!
Even at 50%, that is a lot of weight in a small area, especially if that small area is on top of one or two vertebrae!
Even a 90 pound girl can damage you, especially if she is a complete dunce!
Don't allow them to dig the knees in too much.
I always make them use thier palms, it's harder work for them and they will bitch about it!
I don't care, it is the most comfortable IMO!
Knees are hard and can hurt you too!
And if they do it as I wish that will get them a little better tip!
Old 04-26-2023, 12:51 PM   #5
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

BigDaddyJoe you sound like you know alot about therapy. How much do charge for massage?
dynamitekid is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 05:23 PM   #6
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamitekid View Post
BigDaddyJoe you sound like you know alot about therapy. How much do charge for massage?

Sorry Bro!
That deep tissue shit, thats far too much work for me!
I only fly the plane!
And I'm a haggler!
So come with a fist full of fifties!
Old 04-26-2023, 05:40 PM   #7
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe View Post
Sorry Bro!
I only fly the plane!
I'd be careful if I were you, DK...

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 05:53 PM   #8
Don Stephens
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I'm curious why manipulating your left leg and hip made your right leg better
Don Stephens is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 07:33 PM   #9
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Yeah that reminds me.
I don't offer FIV, so take a five minute Google anatomy class before you come to see me!
Lustylad kept trying to shove his finger up my ass!
Distracting AF!

No fucker I'm not going to kiss you either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I'd be careful if I were you, DK...

Old 04-26-2023, 09:12 PM   #10
flows-with-water
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stephens View Post
I'm curious why manipulating your left leg and hip made your right leg better
Fk. Brain fart on my part. She does this to both legs one at a time . But it was right leg that benefited and has me walking better.
Old 04-29-2023, 07:27 AM   #11
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

not to go all conspiracy theory, but the medical industry is designed to keep you going back so that they make more money.

Regardless, I'm glad you're feeling better!
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women