Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2023, 09:00 PM   #61
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
He’s just being cunty and stalking me now on multiple threads (including one in Sandbox) because I defended Deja.
Oh boy, did I offer some cock also?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 05:06 AM   #62
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwiser View Post
Tintman, soon you'll be citing Jack the Ripper. But were talking about why some ladies won't see black men, or Indian men (yeah they burn hookers in India, honor killings)

Woke is WEAK! Here's your reality dose. White men made the hobby safer. White men started all the boards and newsgroups, and a few white women. Then the black pimp exploited that good thing. Proof, just Google "pimp murders girl" you'll get hundreds of hits, every picture, every murder, it's a black man. Not racist. Old school reality check for the weak/woke.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pimp...d-tmus-us-rvc3

&
Find me studies (a google search is not a study) that show violence against prostitutes is predominantly perpetrated by blacks and I might believe you. I suspect, however, that the opposite is true simply because customers are predominantly white, and it’s customers as well as pimps who are committing those crimes.

I won’t state that as fact, though, because I’ve not seen any studies on the matter. That may be because most violent crime against sex workers (such as rape) go unreported.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 07:05 AM   #63
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Yes, what we all need to do here is find factual data to back up what is said on here. Of course, if facts dictated the posts on this site there would not be much posting especially from the frequent posters with their agendas around here! As I said previously, lots of people are dumb enough to believe what they hear without fact checking as gold. This is true especially with the providers, which is counted on the trolls who roam the threads around here to incite/torment others and misinform then waiting on those guaranteed reactions by the idiots who fall for the bullshit.

From the information that I have seen ( I am not going to present charts and graphs), the violence against women based upon the race of guys is pretty much 40% Black, 25% White 25% Hispanic and 10% Asian or other nationality.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 07:13 AM   #64
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I’m going to ignore the first part, which is really unnecessary to this discussion, and focus on the second, which is relevant.

The data you’re presenting: is that violence against all women, or specifically sex workers?
Old 04-20-2023, 08:37 AM   #65
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

when a black may assaults a sex worker it has to be a pimp, when a white man does it, its her boyfriend.

At least thats how some of ya'll make it sound.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 10:57 AM   #66
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW_Ladies_Man View Post
when a black may assaults a sex worker it has to be a pimp, when a white man does it, its her boyfriend.

White dudes can be pimps as well. No restriction to color
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 10:59 AM   #67
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
White dudes can be pimps as well. No restriction to color
I've seen female pimps, boyfriends pimps are my favorite, these whores actually believe they're in a relationship and that they care about them
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 11:48 AM   #68
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I think there can be a fine line between deadbeat boyfriend and pimp, almost indistinguishable.
Old 04-20-2023, 01:59 PM   #69
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW_Ladies_Man View Post

When any man, regardless of creed or color, assaults a sex worker or any female physically is not a man at all. But I do have to laugh when a black man who does not get what he wants or somebody disagrees with his opinion, and blaming everyone else for his lot in life then rationalizes that it must be because the other people have to be racists.

Believe me, whenever I call somebody an asshole because they are, there is no distinction of color of skin. If you want to call me a racist because of it, then obviously, you don't know the meaning of the word.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 03:39 PM   #70
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
But I do have to laugh when a black man who does not get what he wants or somebody disagrees with his opinion, and blaming everyone else for his lot in life then rationalizes that it must be because the other people have to be racists.
Wtf does this part have to do with anything I said.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 08:26 PM   #71
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Black violent racists are on display, here one randomly attacks a white European family on the Subway, in front of a terrified child.
Fight back.

https://youtube.com/shorts/84BLoGCjTKk?feature=share
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 08:58 PM   #72
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwiser View Post
Black violent racists are on display, here one randomly attacks a white European family on the Subway, in front of a terrified child.
Fight back.

https://youtube.com/shorts/84BLoGCjTKk?feature=share
So are you a full blown racist or what?
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 09:14 PM   #73
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Because providers are a relatively accurate representation of society as a whole. So many providers are racist because so many Americans are racist.
I’m glad I didn’t try to dispute this when you first posted it. I figured I would regret it if I did.
Old 04-21-2023, 12:17 PM   #74
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtxdude View Post
I am half black half Indian. When I tell providers this, they don't wanna see me. What gives? I also see on tons of ads that most ladies don't wanna see black or Indian. I happen to be a combo of both and rarely can I see anyone.
Yes, it is unfortunate and it does suck. I am a dark skin male myself. It's worse being in Texas. I am someone who mainly prefers white or latina women. I also like more experienced, or "MILF" women. Some women have told me reasons why they don't see black or African american men. I am a rare exception; but even then, I usually avoid profiles that say "no AA."

There is a predetermined judgement and expectation of dark skin men in the U.S., as well as in this "hobby." I first started in 2016 when I lost my virginity to DaniDoesDoIt. I think I was around 25-26 at the time when I was in university. I was surprised and also not shocked when I saw all of the "No AA" on profiles. At the time, I did not know why other than expected stereotypes from television or ones that actually transpire in society.

This is a list of some things I have been told or researched:

1. Many of the black guys will attempt to negotiate prices much lower than the woman lists.
2. Some of them can be pimps trying to get girls.
3. As much as guys here think it is cool and thinks every woman wants to do it, many of them will try to bring in weed, other drugs, and attempt to start smoking and getting high. This includes drinking loads of alcohol as well.
4. Society, civilization, the media, and humanity as a whole anticipates and perceives the "black" dark skin man as being violent and more aggressive. Even though they are not the ones bombing and invading other countries. Most women are afraid to engage with a black man out of fear. The exception are the women who grew up in a hood, ghetto, or know how to deal with them.
5. Unfortunately, many of the women are racist and will not see a dark skin man. It is unfortunate. This is how the United States of A-holes. It's America. It is Texas. Find a woman who will accept you. Like I said. The ones who grew up around black men will like and accept you more.

I know this is all disappointing, but those are some of the things I have learned. Women know I am different when they meet me. I think I may be one of the few rare dark skin/black men on these websites. Here is a list of why many of the women like me:

1. I don't follow the stereotypes or social constructs created by the Chitauri cabal "elites," humans, and the media. I am not apart of the herd or the Matrix.
2. I have never smoked, drank alcohol, done illegal drugs, or even drank coffee before.
3. I am educated. I graduated with my Bachelor's degree in 2018, and I am working on my career.
4. I am potentially and plausibly too respectful. I show too much reverence, and people think they can take advantage of me until they learn the hard way. Basically, I come off as "too nice," but I am not a nice guy. It's difficult to describe. Most women say I am "cute" or "sweet." Meanwhile, I never use such words. haha.
5. Basically, I am not a thug or a criminal.
6. I like to spend time pleasing a woman. If she is not pleased before I leave, I will not feel satisfied. I don't rush to pump, dump, and leave. I believe in equality during physical situations.
7. Which leads into number 7. I am good with my oral skills and I spend time with a woman to give and receive the full package. I am not into the blow-n-go mentality, unless that is the only activity she does. One of my regulars I have been to over the years is a large BBW. She told me most guys only come to her for blowjobs. Why? Because from my outside observation on men, I think there is the absurd stereotype that large women give the best blowjobs because the act is associated with eating and food. I am not sure most women know this. She told me I am her favorite along with another guy because my dick size hits her spot with precision, and no other guys will penetrate her. They only come for blowjobs. Many of these women are not getting more action because of situations and mentalities like that.
8. I don't negotiate prices to insane amounts. A few years ago, I had to do a little less because I was still in school and pretty much lacked any money. Right now, I am in a somewhat good position. However, I still avoid three hundred and above. I try to go to women who offer below. Not because I don't think the women are worth that much. It's just too much for me to feel comfortable. I am more willing to repeat someone who is within the 200 range or lower. Perhaps I can meet LustyBustyGina38FF someday. She looks phenomenal. Just not now with some things I have going on.
9. I am single. I have never been in girlfriend relationship, and I have never been married. This shocks every woman I meet.

In conclusion, those are my thoughts on it. There ARE many provider profiles that say "No AA" and they actually do see black men. Again, mostly likely educated ones like me. I have met some women who I later found out had that posted on their profiles. Ironically, one of them had a mixed daughter with a black man. Many of them will post that to keep away the thugs and criminal stereotypical guys. I know it sucks to be judged from stereotypes and presumptions. I still like white women. Just find the ones who will accept you. There are also black women who will say "No AA." Even though they are rare in Dallas.
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 12:48 PM   #75
BLM69
Valued Poster

Isn't easier to look for someone who's interested in your $? If they're not interested that's what it is!
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women