Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42295
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2023, 04:21 AM   #16
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Lol. Why all the sudden interest in women's sports? The alt-right never gave a flying fuck about women's sports until about a month ago. But yeah, let's worry about them being "ruined" now 🤣
That's what u get of this, interest in women's sports? 🙄
words can't describe how low your logic or comprehension of the subject is
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 09:20 AM   #17
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Why is the assumption always that trannies MUST be leftists? The most famous tranny of them all proudly votes Republican, for the record. I'd try to steer away from the political calculus on this one, if I were you, fellas. Trannies permeate the political spectrum, and many aren't political at all.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 09:49 AM   #18
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

You’re stretching like Gumby. The entire trans movement is inherently leftist, saying it isn’t is denying reality. There are exceptions to every rule, like Jenner, but that doesn’t change that not only trans people, but also those supporting their insane agenda, are democrats.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 10:08 AM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Riley Gaines was held hostage (& assaulted) by San Francisco State “student activists” for 3 hours on Friday.

The VP of Student Affairs for SFSU then sent an email to the school thanking the “activists” for holding a “peaceful” protest.

It's sick how these radical leftists and tranny lovers act
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 10:21 AM   #20
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
You’re stretching like Gumby. The entire trans movement is inherently leftist, saying it isn’t is denying reality. There are exceptions to every rule, like Jenner, but that doesn’t change that not only trans people, but also those supporting their insane agenda, are democrats.
Absolutist language followed by an exception. Kinda self-defeating when his point, which is accurate, is that the group isn't monolithic. Which is the case with every major way we carve up people into groups. Which leads to a lot of faulty assumptions. The members of those groups just never seem to neatly fit into the box they're placed in by others.

Imagine that.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 11:39 AM   #21
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Meh, it’s pretty damn monolithic. How many right of center people do you know who support transing kids, or even teaching them that it’s a legitimate lifestyle? I don’t know a single one.

Even more monolithic is those who aren’t trans, but support normalization of a mental disorder. That’s as left wing of a phenomenon as there is.
Old 04-10-2023, 12:00 PM   #22
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Start with calibrating your concept of what is centrist. Then stop trying to invoke anecdotal confirmation bias.

I know 13 transgender adults. 2 FTM. 11 MTF. None who consider themselves non-binary. Which I found interesting.

3 are Democrats. 6 are Independents. 4 are Republicans. One of those Republicans is an even more hardcore MAGA Trumper than most folks that turn up to the rallies. Two of the Dems are ultra-pro life including being against the death penalty and may have more guns squirreled away on their property than Devo and we have a significant number of good convos about the 2nd amendment.

Outside of this group I know 2 ultra-conservative WASPs raising a transgender child and taking shit for it from others.

But you're going to pretend it's monolithic because it suits you and that's how you want it. And that's your prerogative.
Old 04-10-2023, 01:01 PM   #23
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

How TF do you know that many trannys? I’ve never met one in pushing a half century and, afaik, ever even seen one in real life. You must run in some awfully strange circles.
Old 04-10-2023, 01:20 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
How TF do you know that many trannys? I’ve never met one in pushing a half century and, afaik, ever even seen one in real life. You must run in some awfully strange circles.
Exactly

It reminds me of what I said on the beer thread

Quote:
If this thread has accomplished one thing, it has further exposed the leftists and tranny lovers who defend this insanity and want to see it pushed on all Americans
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 01:42 PM   #25
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Strange is relative.

3 co-workers. 2 customers. 3 parishioners from my church. 2 friends of a friend. 2 I went to HS with. 1 from college.

And 1 is the child of 2 dear friends.

All normal ways of knowing people and they're normal, well-adjusted people from all observations and conversations. At least, as normal and well-adjusted as anyone else I ever met. They're not the freaks some folks here would pretend and fear as they expose their own intolerance, fears and biases.

And most of them provide more amicable and fruitful convos than we have here. They're not spewing hate. They just want to live their lives, have families and be part of the community as you and I do. Go to a BBQ on the weekend.

It's sad that some folks read this and just make assumptions because they feel like they need expose libs and are too ignorant to acknowledge the humanity in others. To get beyond the talking points. The rhetoric. The politics. To see people as... well... people.

How is that a bad thing? I have no fucking clue.
Old 04-10-2023, 01:46 PM   #26
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

They cut off or sewed on appendages to make themselves more like the opposite sex. That automatically qualifies them as freaks, and disqualifies them as normal, in my book.
Old 04-10-2023, 01:51 PM   #27
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Your book is your book and you're also making some assumptions there. Again, your prerogative. I've been absolutely reasonable in my explanation, but as Chizzy said, we're not here to change people's opinions.

On the off chance that you could... try to see past "Trans person" and see the "person." If you can't, so be it. At least try to respect their humanity.
Old 04-10-2023, 01:59 PM   #28
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

What assumptions? That they cut off parts? Even though they’re still a guy with no dick, or a woman with her tits removed and a fake schlong, that’s where I’ve assumed the line is drawn between an actual tranny and a cross-dresser. Maybe they’re one in the same though. I’m clearly no expert on lgbtwxyz nomenclature, nor do I strive to be so.
Old 04-10-2023, 02:04 PM   #29
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

If you stop and really think through it you'll see more assumptions leap into view
Old 04-10-2023, 02:16 PM   #30
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

You’ll have to let me know because I see only 2 sentences, the later obviously being a personal opinion.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women