Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70721
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60474
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41854
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36243
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2023, 05:33 PM   #16
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
they aren't. name one Republican who either advocated for Putin to invade Ukraine or have supported Putin's invasion?

your list will be slim to none. none actually.

I can't say who, because I'll get points for name calling.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 06:31 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
I can't say who, because I'll get points for name calling.

so there are no GOP-ers, here or anywhere that support genocide.

thanks for clearing that up
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 06:38 PM   #18
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:

I guess someone would have to be blind and ignore the facts to not read between the lines... Oh, wait. Oh yea, should have seen that...
Old 04-04-2023, 07:13 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I guess someone would have to be blind and ignore the facts to not read between the lines... Oh, wait. Oh yea, should have seen that...

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 08:46 PM   #20
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And why is that the United States' problem?

We are not the world's police !!!

We don't need to support one of the world's most corrupt countries (Ukraine) with hard earned American tax dollars and American blood

Buildings get blown up, people die. That is what happens in war. Boo hoo. But that doesn't make it the GOP's or the USA's problem some other countries are fighting each other

And why do you continue to support the Ukrainian Nazi's?

There should not be one more dime to corrupt Ukraine
You post on here numerous times a day and make it out that you are so much smarter than everyone else. You statement of why would we worry about Ukraine? I can't believe you or anyone that thinks that way. If Russia takes over Ukraine and Russia is paired up with China where does our little postage stamp of a country stand?

You have to be kidding or just trying to get a reaction from everyone. I hope that is what you are doing. Well that is how you GOP party thinks. Worry about dumb shit and not the problems that mean anything.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 10:53 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

Yeah, pretty funny how he makes outlandish false claims and when asked exactly who and for proof supporting his claim, he can provide nothing

Pretty sad
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 10:58 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
You post on here numerous times a day and make it out that you are so much smarter than everyone else. You statement of why would we worry about Ukraine? I can't believe you or anyone that thinks that way. If Russia takes over Ukraine and Russia is paired up with China where does our little postage stamp of a country stand?

You have to be kidding or just trying to get a reaction from everyone. I hope that is what you are doing. Well that is how you GOP party thinks. Worry about dumb shit and not the problems that mean anything.
Again, tell me why a dispute between Ukraine and Russia is the United States' problem? Spell it out in detail. And no, your claim of well what if Russia takes over Ukraine and pairs up with China is laughable. First off, you do realize don't you that Ukraine was once part of the USSR. And that thanks to Senile Biden, Russia and China have already been working together.

You do realize the USA is not the world's police, don't you?

Why exactly should hard earned American tax dollars be sent to one of the most corrupt countries on earth?
Old 04-05-2023, 04:37 AM   #23
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Again, tell me why a dispute between Ukraine and Russia is the United States' problem? Spell it out in detail. And no, your claim of well what if Russia takes over Ukraine and pairs up with China is laughable. First off, you do realize don't you that Ukraine was once part of the USSR. And that thanks to Senile Biden, Russia and China have already been working together.

Why exactly should hard earned American tax dollars be sent to one of the most corrupt countries on earth?
I guess what I see on here there are a lot of Anti- Christ's. I guess I understand why you wouldn't understand slaughtering innocent people for no reason would be a bad thing.

I do realize that Ukraine was once part of USSR. It is not now nor do they want to be part of it again. If we were not giving money to Ukraine to help them out we would be giving it to the rich in the US so they can move more factories to Countries that don't speak English. That is the Republican way. Give money to the rich, move all factories to non speaking English countries and don't take care of the needy. Give it to the rich.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 05:41 AM   #24
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

The US government doesn’t give a flying fuck about “slaughtering innocent people”. Have another Koolaid.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 06:16 AM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
The US government doesn’t give a flying fuck about “slaughtering innocent people”. Have another Koolaid.
Yep, ask people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Besides, Zelenskyy isn’t calling the shots in the Ukraine. He’s a puppet like Joey Bribes. His strings are pulled by other people.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 07:00 AM   #26
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:

Do you know what a role model is?

A role model if someone, be it a person or thing, that does the right thing, not because they have to, but because it is the right thing to do. They do it with the intent of setting a standard that others follow in.

Is America #1? In the past, one might say yes. And by being in the #1 spot, America would be a role model for all other countries.

The fact that America is ignored the genocide of the Uyghurs in China, and now the slaughter of civilians in Ukraine shows nothing other than America is a pussy with its tail in between its legs. America is afraid to move another big piece on the global game board because either the leadership is too stupid, or the leadership is smart to realize that we can't afford retaliation as a result of poking our nose in to being peace.

Regardless of WHO is doing the murders, any normal human should oppose it. The fact that someone doesn't oppose it, or even approves of it, in my eyes, makes them no better than the people who are doing the murdering.

Anyone who is in favor of Russia slaughtering people in Ukraine has fell pray to the Kremlin's propaganda. How do I know this? Well, aside from the obvious, I'm in touch with people in Russia who... unsurprisingly enough, believe the Kremlin's propaganda. They are my friends, so I am polite about it to them because they too are suffering hardships as a result of their Stalin 2.0 leader, but when the only news you have access to is propaganda, it is no surprise you believe it.
Difference here in the west is that we aren't spoon fed propaganda daily. We have to chose to consume it every time we watch news.

So it goes without saying, if one eats nothing but McDonalds and ends up overweight with diabetes, one is in the wrong to blame the FDA for poisoning one's food. It's their fault they have gotten like this.
Old 04-05-2023, 09:41 AM   #27
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
I guess what I see on here there are a lot of Anti- Christ's. I guess I understand why you wouldn't understand slaughtering innocent people for no reason would be a bad thing.

I do realize that Ukraine was once part of USSR. It is not now nor do they want to be part of it again. If we were not giving money to Ukraine to help them out we would be giving it to the rich in the US so they can move more factories to Countries that don't speak English. That is the Republican way. Give money to the rich, move all factories to non speaking English countries and don't take care of the needy. Give it to the rich.
Just as I suspected, you have nothing but tired and debunked leftist talking points. You can't answer the question so you revert to this. So sad but typical
Old 04-05-2023, 09:46 AM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you know what a role model is?

A role model if someone, be it a person or thing, that does the right thing, not because they have to, but because it is the right thing to do. They do it with the intent of setting a standard that others follow in.

Is America #1? In the past, one might say yes. And by being in the #1 spot, America would be a role model for all other countries.

The fact that America is ignored the genocide of the Uyghurs in China, and now the slaughter of civilians in Ukraine shows nothing other than America is a pussy with its tail in between its legs. America is afraid to move another big piece on the global game board because either the leadership is too stupid, or the leadership is smart to realize that we can't afford retaliation as a result of poking our nose in to being peace.

Regardless of WHO is doing the murders, any normal human should oppose it. The fact that someone doesn't oppose it, or even approves of it, in my eyes, makes them no better than the people who are doing the murdering.

Anyone who is in favor of Russia slaughtering people in Ukraine has fell pray to the Kremlin's propaganda. How do I know this? Well, aside from the obvious, I'm in touch with people in Russia who... unsurprisingly enough, believe the Kremlin's propaganda. They are my friends, so I am polite about it to them because they too are suffering hardships as a result of their Stalin 2.0 leader, but when the only news you have access to is propaganda, it is no surprise you believe it.
Difference here in the west is that we aren't spoon fed propaganda daily. We have to chose to consume it every time we watch news.

So it goes without saying, if one eats nothing but McDonalds and ends up overweight with diabetes, one is in the wrong to blame the FDA for poisoning one's food. It's their fault they have gotten like this.
Yawn. Another leftist who can't answer the question

NO ONE appointed the US as the world's policeman. The US has no right or obligation to get involved in other countries disputes.

You are advocating for World War III to help one of the most corrupt countries in the world and the Nazi's that fight for them

Fuck Corrupt Ukraine
Old 04-05-2023, 10:22 AM   #29
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Yawn. Another leftist who can't answer the question

NO ONE appointed the US as the world's policeman. The US has no right or obligation to get involved in other countries disputes.

You are advocating for World War III to help one of the most corrupt countries in the world and the Nazi's that fight for them

Fuck Corrupt Ukraine
Yawn. Another rightest who can't answer the question.

The USA hosts the headquarters of the United Nations. The USA is also the worlds largest economy and military. They were also a founding member of the UN and NATO. You're saying that a country like Uganda or Mexico have more, or enough sway on the global playing field than America? You're wrong. The USA is the defacto leader of the free world.

I'm not advocating for world war three. Don't put words in my mouth. I'm advocating for stopping the pointless killing that Russia is doing in Ukraine, and for stopping Russia from rebuilding their former empire, which is what they are trying to do, one small part of Europe at a time. It started in Crimea. Russia got the OK to continue because nobody in the west stopped them.

So why can't you, rightist, answer the question. Why are you, mister berry, in favor of genocide? Why are you in favor of Russia gaining power?

Or are you all right with genocide, unless they are targeting your own race, your own religion, or your own nationality?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJriMuVEPMY

And nobody better damn well report me for calling Berry a rightist, as he called me a leftist. I'm simply returning the complement.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:41 AM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yawn. Another rightest who can't answer the question.

I'm not advocating for world war three. Don't put words in my mouth. I'm advocating for stopping the pointless killing that Russia is doing in Ukraine, and for stopping Russia from rebuilding their former empire, which is what they are trying to do, one small part of Europe at a time. It started in Crimea. Russia got the OK to continue because nobody in the west stopped them.

So why can't you, rightist, answer the question. Why are you, mister berry, in favor of genocide? Why are you in favor of Russia gaining power?

You realize don't you I asked YOU the question which you have evaded multiple times now. You never asked me a question

And no I am not going to play your silly games until you answer the questions

Quote:
Again, tell me why a dispute between Ukraine and Russia is the United States' problem? Spell it out in detail.

And sorry to inform you but yes, you are advocating for WW III. What the hell do you think is going to happen if the US gets more militarily involved and stops Russia? Are you that naive?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women