Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70721
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60474
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41854
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36242
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2023, 06:52 AM   #1
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55
Default Only a nazi supports genocide

https://twitter.com/Biz_Ukraine_Mag/...55396061720579

Should rename him to Trumpler
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 07:34 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Well, if you want to eliminate Nazis, Ukraine is a good place to start.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 07:52 AM   #3
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

It's horrible for you to be in support of the murder of women, children, the disabled, elderly, and civilians. There are no nazis in Ukraine. If you believe that, you have fell victim to the Russian propaganda. I'm sorry for you.
Old 04-04-2023, 08:13 AM   #4
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Do you always just repeat the propaganda, or do you ever think for yourself? There are more Nazis in today's GOP than there are in Ukraine.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 08:22 AM   #5
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Do you always just repeat the propaganda, or do you ever think for yourself? There are more Nazis in today's GOP than there are in Ukraine.

honestly, this has to be one of the dumbest statements ever posted.

I would school you on what a nazi is and what fascism is but i would just be wasting my time
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 08:28 AM   #6
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

No, saying Ukraine would be a good place to start if you want to eliminate Nazis is 10x dumber. That's nothing but Putin propaganda, and too many Americans have fallen for it.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 09:53 AM   #7
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Would you like me to ask my friend who used to live in Kharkiv to share her photos of her apartment block from January 2021, and then later in May?

Except, the photo in May is of a half collapsed building where several of her friends are burred in, after the Russians bombed their apartment complex.

Or perhaps the satellite photos of a church from a few months back that have 'women and children here' written in rocks outside. And then the photo from a few weeks later where the church is bombed and the Russians are trying to erase the writing?

Or perhaps the satellite photos of bodies being laid in the street AFTER the Russians defeated the Ukrainians. Bodies of civilians.

I don't understand, why can't one of you big GOPpers justify why women, children, and civilians need to be slaughtered? Because that is what is happening.
Old 04-04-2023, 10:49 AM   #8
mtnitlion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Let’s remember Putin lost his stooge trump in America and maga followers will hang on every Putin sentence.
Amazing how they don’t see how stupid they are in defending trump and Putin actions
mtnitlion is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 11:11 AM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:

speaking of believing propaganda, what source convinced you the GOP is full of NAZI's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post

if you say so

Putin does intend to retake all of Ukraine into Russia as they were under Soviet rule.

Trump saying that is just a fact. to imply he's "Hitler" for speaking the truth means the truth doesn't mean anything to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnitlion View Post
Let’s remember Putin lost his stooge trump in America and maga followers will hang on every Putin sentence.
Amazing how they don’t see how stupid they are in defending trump and Putin actions

Nonsense! Trump was never Putin's stooge. if he was, explain why Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was president?

forget all this NAZI nonsense. it was a ruse, a pretext by Putin. one battalion in the Ukraine National Guard "might" be a bunch of NAZI's. so what?

the real reason Putin invaded Ukraine under Biden is to prevent Ukraine from entering NATO something Trump wouldn't have supported. Obama supported Ukraine entering NATO and so does Biden.

let's not forget this was part of the agreement after the Soviet Union collapsed for Russia to get it's nuclear weapons back, that NATO WOULD NOT expand eastward.

i'd like any one of you to explain why Putin invaded Ukraine while Biden is president.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 11:19 AM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
There are no nazis in Ukraine.
Quote:
There are more Nazis in today's GOP than there are in Ukraine.
This is why America is fucked and in decline. You have people so ill informed they not only believe this crap - they post about it

Unreal
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 11:24 AM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

I don't understand, why can't one of you big GOPpers justify why women, children, and civilians need to be slaughtered? Because that is what is happening.

And why is that the United States' problem?

We are not the world's police !!!

We don't need to support one of the world's most corrupt countries (Ukraine) with hard earned American tax dollars and American blood

Buildings get blown up, people die. That is what happens in war. Boo hoo. But that doesn't make it the GOP's or the USA's problem some other countries are fighting each other

And why do you continue to support the Ukrainian Nazi's?

There should not be one more dime to corrupt Ukraine
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 12:28 PM   #12
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Tens of millions of Chinese, Russians, Armenians, Rwandans, Bosnians, and Cambodians would disagree with the thread title. Another ill informed comment, bereft of a semblance of accuracy, by the OP.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 12:50 PM   #13
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Would you like me to ask my friend who used to live in Kharkiv to share her photos of her apartment block from January 2021, and then later in May?

Except, the photo in May is of a half collapsed building where several of her friends are burred in, after the Russians bombed their apartment complex.

Or perhaps the satellite photos of a church from a few months back that have 'women and children here' written in rocks outside. And then the photo from a few weeks later where the church is bombed and the Russians are trying to erase the writing?

Or perhaps the satellite photos of bodies being laid in the street AFTER the Russians defeated the Ukrainians. Bodies of civilians.

Why didn't you show sympathy like this in the threads about the young Christian children slaughtered by the mental case tyranny? Oh I forgot, guns were the problem or because the poor little tyranny was bullied... liberals are pathetic
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 01:18 PM   #14
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Putin does intend to retake all of Ukraine into Russia as they were under Soviet rule.

So why are most GOP-ers in favor of Russian invading and slaughtering civilians in a sovereign nation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Why didn't you show sympathy like this in the threads about the young Christian children slaughtered by the mental case tyranny? Oh I forgot, guns were the problem or because the poor little tyranny was bullied... liberals are pathetic

Because every time I make a comment about anything like this, I get points for discussing children.

So is it safe to comment about that now?
Old 04-04-2023, 02:23 PM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
So why are most GOP-ers in favor of Russian invading and slaughtering civilians in a sovereign nation?

Because every time I make a comment about anything like this, I get points for discussing children.

So is it safe to comment about that now?

they aren't. name one Republican who either advocated for Putin to invade Ukraine or have supported Putin's invasion?

your list will be slim to none. none actually.

you believe the left's mantra .. "if you don't support Ukraine you support Russia".

nonsense. i don't support Ukraine. i don't support Russia. i couldn't give a flying fuck if they both annihilate each other. i'd find that amusing and justice. Russia and Ukraine are corrupt birds of a feather. fuck them both.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women