Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2023, 09:24 AM   #16
Uomo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
4. You assume that anyone can post a link to a provider's page on P411. Only members can do that.
Anyone can post a link and anyone can view the p411 link, but only members will see contact details and have their verification and likes show up for the companions.

Agree with everything else Jag. If he truly isn't real or has multiple handles, my bet is that he and Venus are the same person. Same pattern of barraging the boards with nonsense and always trying to have the last word.
Uomo is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 04:05 PM   #17
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

^^^^^ I'm not saying that you are wrong, but if you are correct then I must be a little ignorant. I'm not seeing how a nonmember can post a link to a provider's page without logging into the site.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 04:42 PM   #18
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
^^^^^ I'm not saying that you are wrong, but if you are correct then I must be a little ignorant. I'm not seeing how a nonmember can post a link to a provider's page without logging into the site.
I'm not a member and can see links posted up there
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 05:57 PM   #19
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

P411 has a few options for the gals to have their profiles viewable which can be changed at will.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 07:52 PM   #20
NordicJag
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I'm not a member and can see links posted up there
But you cannot see the entire page of the provider.
Old 03-08-2023, 08:03 PM   #21
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

https://preferred411.com/P344229
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 08:08 PM   #22
Pitroom
BANNED

That above link was stolen off a review. Click on that review and guess what. You get everything you need in regards to her email to contact her.

Now luckily this lady is on ourhome but with that link you are in the ballpark. I'm not a fan of p411 because don't ask me shit about my business, name etc. I know about 4 or 5 women's real names out of built trust. That's it. I suggest no man ever give their real name to a provider because these ladies are damaged, will turn on you and use any information to their advantage. There is a consistent poster her who requires real world info and literally guys are scared shitless to say anything about her because she has their information. And this lady has gone off the rails and bsc on several occasions

If my references are not enough then I will literally just jack off to Janet Mason. I'm not jumping through hoops to spend money. If you copy the direct page to her account you get that and anyone can see what they need
Old 03-08-2023, 08:28 PM   #23
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
Man I got two checks fighting to see me let me go. I'll respond more tomorrow. Guys you are the damn business. Stop folding the market is overflowing with women who need your money. It ain't much to ask them to act like it. So yes UC I want to be know as someone who ain't rich but who will pay for dfk SS and reasonable IOP or baby just watch the tide flow my way.

On topic,

DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 08:34 PM   #24
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
On topic,

I believe Dorian did an excellent job of addressing you in the original post. I am honestly not as eloquent as him so I'll differ from now on out and just say refer back to what Dorian said. This post was legendary and right down your alley Sir
Old 03-09-2023, 08:34 AM   #25
NordicJag
Premium Access

Quote:
Quote:
That above link was stolen off a review. Click on that review and guess what. You get everything you need in regards to her email to contact her.

Now luckily this lady is on ourhome but with that link you are in the ballpark. I'm not a fan of p411 because don't ask me shit about my business, name etc. I know about 4 or 5 women's real names out of built trust. That's it. I suggest no man ever give their real name to a provider because these ladies are damaged, will turn on you and use any information to their advantage. There is a consistent poster her who requires real world info and literally guys are scared shitless to say anything about her because she has their information. And this lady has gone off the rails and bsc on several occasions

If my references are not enough then I will literally just jack off to Janet Mason. I'm not jumping through hoops to spend money. If you copy the direct page to her account you get that and anyone can see what they need
Ok. So? That link could have been copied off of my review. The point is that the reason it is available for a nonmember to copy is because a member supplied it first. It does not show the entire page and you cannot use the benefits of being able to use the site for easy screening and scheduling.
Old 03-09-2023, 09:14 AM   #26
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Ok. So? That link could have been copied off of my review. The point is that the reason it is available for a nonmember to copy is because a member supplied it first. It does not show the entire page and you cannot use the benefits of being able to use the site for easy screening and scheduling.
Very true, I am not a member. All the p411 links I post I copy from other posts/reviews. Even though I am able to see a lady's basic info they've never replied to any of my inquiries.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women