Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Is zelensky a conman?
Yes 9 52.94%
No 6 35.29%
Hes secretly paul pelosis lover 3 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2023, 12:07 AM   #16
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
I support Ukraine I hope Ukraine wins but I think Russian is going to win. Russian has nucks, has drones and missiles and out attack unkraine wearing there infrastructure. It hard to feed a army if you got no food. The unkraine army lost ground 0.01% but lost over the lost 90 days.

The dumb ass Vatnicks have the nucks
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 01:02 AM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
The dumb ass Vatnicks have the nucks

if you say so?

Vatnik or vatnyk (Russian: ватник) is a pejorative used in Russia and other post-Soviet states for steadfast jingoistic followers of propaganda from the Russian Government.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 06:33 AM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so?

Vatnik or vatnyk (Russian: ватник) is a pejorative used in Russia and other post-Soviet states for steadfast jingoistic followers of propaganda from the Russian Government.
Did he mean Canucks? They’re in Vancouver I believe. Russians have nukes I believe.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 09:10 AM   #19
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default History can be revolting

Quote:
...if the French hadn't helped the American colony against the British in the Revolutionary War we'd still be part of Britain.

History. know it, understand it, don't repeat it.
My history books might be a bit old and unwoked, but uhmmm... Britain did not invade in as much as we revolted against their presence and perceived ownership. AmIrite
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 12:55 PM   #20
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
if you say so?

So Fox News followers are Vatniks?....if you say so
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 02:49 PM   #21
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy44 View Post
STOP with the stupidity!!............this guy has stood up to and has lead a 2nd world country which has KILLED close to 1/4 MILLION RUSSIAN SOLDIERS!!!

Stop with the stupid conspiracy theory stuff.......you are really making yourself look stupid!!

Signed Unaffiliated Voter
Ukraine has always been known to be a highly corrupt Country so it's pretty safe to say Zelenskey is no Saint. Besides he's getting a good bit of Aid from the Biden Administration after all brain dead Hunter has made millions off the corruption of Ukraine.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 03:53 PM   #22
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
What conspiracy???

The guy is a conman. He oozes grease. Hes a future dictator that will cut ties quickly with the US when he no longer needs us.
I have to disagree. The donny was moreso as shown by the recordings of him holding up $$$$ that others agreed to go to the non-russian ukraine.

Plus, you have a record of convictions, pre-trial diversions, probations for Zelenski to show us compared to #HeWhoShallBeNamed?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 05:39 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I have to disagree. The donny was moreso as shown by the recordings of him holding up $$$$ that others agreed to go to the non-russian ukraine.

Plus, you have a record of convictions, pre-trial diversions, probations for Zelenski to show us compared to #HeWhoShallBeNamed?

Uh not so fast. first, we have a formal treaty with Ukraine signed not long after the collapse of the USSR to cooperate in crimes including corruption. Trump was completely withing his rights by treaty to inquire about anything Ukraine may know about Hunter Biden among other things. second, as Commander In Chief he can hold military aid if it's in the USA's best interest to send Military aid. And let's remember that Zelensky was an incoming leader the US had no experience with so why would Trump or any president just hand over military equipment to the new leader of a former Soviet territory known for corruption and prior close political ties to Russia via their former leader? and the best for last, the guy was a actor/comedian.

bahahahhaaaaa

remember that before Russia invaded Ukraine, Zelensky was widely derided by the press for "acting like a dictator" by outlawing opposition media and political parties and candidates.

Russia invades and the guy is now the Patron Saint of Democracy?

BAAHHHHAAAAAAAAA

we are supporting one petty dictator in his fight against another dictator that has zero impact on the US from a military strategic point of view. how does this threaten the US directly? it doesn't like them Russkies and Ukraines fuck themselves.

FUCK UKRAINE FUCK RUSSIA

AMERICA FIRST!

BAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 10:00 PM   #24
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

There was not one word about laptop, Wacky.
There *WAS* an agreement by Congress to send Military aid that donny could not squash by the power of the executive.
Old 02-10-2023, 06:30 AM   #25
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Welcome to Bizzaro-World. Please keep your hands inside the ride at all times

Lemme see if'n I gots this right.
So a US President who is asking another country to look into 'perceived' corruption from their end of the continuum, i.e. corrupt country side, is a TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS. While a VP, whose son is an active (paid) member in business in a corrupt country withholding aid to said corrupt country unless they fire the person investigating said corruption in said company, that their son is working for, in said corrupt country is somehow something worthy of Sainthood..
Imma say nope to that Ridiculous BS
Old 02-10-2023, 10:26 PM   #26
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Lemme see if'n I gots this right.
So a US President #HeWhoShallBeNamed who is asking another country to look into 'perceived' corruption from their end of the continuum, "...I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike…" i.e. a discredited conspiracy. i.e. corrupt country side, and ours is not?..." Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. ..." is a TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS. It's a shake down for dirt to win Presidency again. While a VP, whose son is an active (paid) member in business in a corrupt country What?! No mention of a former POTUS whose daughter has exclusive agreements with China?
Or a son in law doing dealings with a Head of State who butchers reports blatantly?
withholding aid to said corrupt country unless they fire the person investigating said corruption in said company, that their son is working for, in said corrupt country is somehow something worthy of Sainthood..
Imma say nope to that Ridiculous BS
Nah. You're saying that you are trying to distort the narrative AGAIN.

Those that were there "tried" covering for donny. Pompeo was there but he has a habit of copying his boss. He is willing to throw those who work for him under the bus. So, he's untrustworthy. Morrison told the NSC about the shakedown. Vindman said the same thing, and was given the boot because of it. Kupperman was concerned about the call. Blair wouldn't open his mouth.

Nah. What you are trying to hide/distract/misdirect was that aid that was given to him by the people of this country, he held up for his own personal gain.
Old 02-11-2023, 06:14 AM   #27
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Speaking in forked tongues?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Nah. You're saying that you are trying to distort the narrative AGAIN...
You do recall the entire tape of the conversation was released, yet you dispute not word one of F Joe Biden that I pointed out, likely knowing that we have the video of him talking - bragging actually - about getting the prosecutor investigating Burisma fired or no simoleans for them, while his son was on the board of directors. Hmmm..

Speakering of which:

Old 02-11-2023, 12:28 PM   #28
ILUVSHEMALES
BANNED

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
The guy is a snake oil salesman. Why is the us in bed with this criminal? Oh yeah! The biden family crime syndicate
Zelensky is a conman and Joe Biden is putting money directly into Zelensky's pocket and this is being called out by 11 PATRIOT GOP SENATORS. This STEAL has to STOP!

Audit it NOW!
ILUVSHEMALES is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 12:31 PM   #29
ILUVSHEMALES
BANNED

I do not support sending ANYTHING to UKRAINE!
One year ago the majority of USA citizens could not find Ukraine on a map if their life depended on it!
The USA is under NO OBLIGATION to help nor defend Ukraine.
UKRAINE IS NOT A NATO COUNTRY.
Let Europe deal with the problem that is in their backyard.
ILUVSHEMALES is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 02:05 PM   #30
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
You do recall the entire tape of the conversation was released, yet you dispute not word one of F Joe Biden that I pointed out, likely knowing that we have the video of him talking - bragging actually - about getting the prosecutor investigating Burisma fired or no simoleans for them, while his son was on the board of directors. Hmmm..
Please, tell us the history of this prosecutor.
Tell us what other European countries who dealt with this prosecutor had to say about him.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women