Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42295
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2023, 11:11 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Dipshit Alec Baldwin finally charged in "rust" shooting

Alec Baldwin to be charged with involuntary manslaughter in 'Rust' film shooting

Alec Baldwin and armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed will each be charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter for the 2021 fatal shooting on the New Mexico set of the film "Rust," officials said Thursday.

Santa Fe First Judicial District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies and special prosecutor Andrea Reeb announced their decision Thursday morning in a written statement shared with media.

First assistant director David Halls has already agreed to plead guilty for the charge of negligent use of a deadly weapon.

"After a thorough review of the evidence and the laws of the state of New Mexico, I have determined that there is sufficient evidence to file criminal charges against Alec Baldwin and other members of the 'Rust' film crew," Carmack-Altwies said in a statement. "On my watch, no one is above the law, and everyone deserves justice."

more

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ry?id=92278109
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 11:12 AM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Dipshit Alec Baldwin shot and killed a woman in 2021

He was finally charged in *2023* after making millions of dollars in other Hollywood projects

Meanwhile the parents of his victim had to wake up every one of those days without their daughter

Justice delayed is justice denied

Lock him up
Old 01-19-2023, 06:30 PM   #3
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

How many on the left can recite the 10 commandments of gun safety, which I had to memorize before I was allowed to go to hunting camp at 12?

I'll say the first, "Never point a gun at anything you don't want to kill"

And, its clear the Covid issues caused this tragedy, keeping the armorer off the set, she, should not have been charged, because she wasn't there to TRIPLE check the pistol was loaded.

Further, why in Gods name would have a pistol capabable of accepting a live cartridge?

They make short 8mm blanks, which don't fit anything available for non guns to go bang, and any flash could easily have been CGI'd.

Dumber, and dumber.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 08:50 PM   #4
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

I’m not an Alec Baldwin fan but you two seem awfully giddy over a fatal mistake. It couldn’t be because he picked on Orange Turd was it??
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 10:52 PM   #5
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I’m not an Alec Baldwin fan but you two seem awfully giddy over a fatal mistake. It couldn’t be because he picked on Orange Turd was it??

I have yet to agree on anything these two usually have to say except here.
Here they are spot on.
You do not handle a firearm without checking first to see if it is loaded, and if you don't know how to do that, have someone that does know show you. And if you cannot check it don't fucking handle it!
And only a compete moron has his finger on the trigger when he or she doesn't intend to discharge said firearm.
And only a moron points a gun at another human being unless it a self defense situation!
And that first rule of gun handling is actually do not point a gun at anything you do not intend to destroy,not kill.
Firearms not only kill they break things too.
And to kill a human is to destroy them, the word I was taught was destroy it covers all bases.

When this happened it really pissed me off!
Baldwin always was an entitled moron!
Good for him he deserves it, in fact he deserved it within weeks after it happened!
And the investigation should not have taken more than a few weeks not years!
Anybody else would already would be doing time!

And your right nobody is above the law, and the orange turd should have tried for treason as he would have been in any other country.
Why?
Because that's what he did!
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 12:00 AM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Baldwin has always been a self absorbed entitled asshole.
He killed another human being.
He ignored very basic gun safety rules
He was not just an actor on Rust but also the Producer - with even greater responsibility

Did you hear his whining and excuses trying to deflect blame from him in the days and months after this happened? He should have been charged way back then.
Old 01-20-2023, 09:17 AM   #7
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe View Post
I have yet to agree on anything these two usually have to say except here.
Here they are spot on.
You do not handle a firearm without checking first to see if it is loaded, and if you don't know how to do that, have someone that does know show you. And if you cannot check it don't fucking handle it!
And only a compete moron has his finger on the trigger when he or she doesn't intend to discharge said firearm.
And only a moron points a gun at another human being unless it a self defense situation!
And that first rule of gun handling is actually do not point a gun at anything you do not intend to destroy,not kill.
Firearms not only kill they break things too.
And to kill a human is to destroy them, the word I was taught was destroy it covers all bases.

When this happened it really pissed me off!
Baldwin always was an entitled moron!
Good for him he deserves it, in fact he deserved it within weeks after it happened!
And the investigation should not have taken more than a few weeks not years!
Anybody else would already would be doing time!

And your right nobody is above the law, and the orange turd should have tried for treason as he would have been in any other country.
Why?
Because that's what he did!
And I agree. Never point a gun at anyone, and he’s an entitled jackass.
My point is these two care only because Baldwin does an Orange Turd satire on Saturday Night Live.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 10:06 AM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

This has zero to do with Trump. It is about a bad actor who has previously bashed gun owners ignoring basic gun safety procedures

Why do some people always try to change the subject and make everything about Trump?

Here is the thread from over a year ago when this shooting first occurred. This discussion then was about gun safety as it is now. And just look at who the only people talking about Trump then were

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2809279

It is a shame it took over a year for dipshit Baldwin to be charged
Old 01-20-2023, 10:21 AM   #9
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
And I agree. Never point a gun at anyone, and he’s an entitled jackass.
My point is these two care only because Baldwin does an Orange Turd satire on Saturday Night Live.
Everyone knows he is a ultra liberal and hates Trump as most all liberals do..... that doesn't matter to me one bit. The fact is he fucked up, screwed up and as a result a woman is dead and her family will forever have lost her

Chances are he will never see jail time simply because he has the money and elitist status.

That's a shame ... anyone who doesn't realize our justice system is a two tiered system is a fool. If u got the money, chances are u r going to get an easier sentence than those who don't.

Oh and he is an arrogant piece of shit to boot
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 12:19 PM   #10
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, its entirely about the hypocrisy of Hollyweird who ABUSE the use of guns in a safe manner, and then go out and lobby against the very people who know how to use them safely, and, remove OUR right to own the very weapons they make millions on.

And, it shows that they are not competent enough to actually use a real firearm in a safe manner.

AGAIN, this isn't the first accidental killing of an actor using a weapon in a movie, because even fake guns with blanks can kill as they have caused deaths as well.

That pistol at the minimum, NEVER should have been out of the control of the armorer, who was removed because of Covid, further there were stories that other people were using the pistol during breaks to fire real ammuniton.

There should have been NO live ammo present, at all, ever, and, the armorer should have been the person handing over the safe gun, after at least triple checking it was blank ammo, better, a non firearm incapable of accepting live ammo at all.

What you don't understand about gun owners is one, our passion for firearms, and two, our vigilence to insure that no one is harmed by our firearms except for bad guys in self defense.

Treat every firearms as if it was loaded, another of the 10 commandments.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 12:22 PM   #11
Devo
Valued Poster

As for SNL and their political hate/humor, I have not watched a second of an episode since the time of Phil Hartman.

One sided humor is only funny for one side, and that's the side chearing on the hatred of the other.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 11:58 PM   #12
berryberry
Valued Poster

These are the type of idiots the ill informed leftists get their news from

Joy Behar: "The DA who is indicting him...She's a big Republican. I'm only saying this because Alec Baldwin is a target for Republicans...I'm just saying."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1616470210277695490

Back to actual facts and not far left BS - the DA who is indicting Alec Baldwin is an openly gay Democrat who won the Democrat primary by 30% in one of the most liberal areas of the country.
Old 01-22-2023, 10:43 PM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Alec Baldwin Baffled That He, Not The Gun, Will Be Charged With Manslaughter

District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies announced plans on Thursday to charge actor and anti-gun activist Alec Baldwin with two counts of involuntary manslaughter in the fatal shooting of Halyna Hutchins on the set of the Western movie “Rust.” Baldwin is responsible for pointing the gun at Hutchins and failing to make sure the gun and supposedly dummy ammunition were properly checked, according to prosecutors.

Despite his blatant disregard for gun safety, Baldwin is bewildered punishment has been levied against him, with his attorney claiming the charges are a “terrible miscarriage of justice.” As an anti-Second Amendment activist who has a habit of demonizing the gun in criminal shootings instead of the person pulling the trigger, Baldwin is probably perplexed that he, not the weapon itself, is being slapped with criminal charges.

According to Baldwin, everyone and everything are to blame for the shooting, except himself. To skirt responsibility, Baldwin has insisted that staff told him the weapon was unloaded and even that he did not pull the trigger (a claim the FBI forensic report stated is implausible). Yet even if Baldwin’s gun had fired without him pulling the trigger, Baldwin would still be at fault for failing to follow safety protocol.

As John R. Lott Jr., president of the Crime Prevention Research Center, writes, “The first rule of gun safety is you don’t point a gun at something unless you intend to shoot it. Even if you believe the gun is unloaded, you don’t point it directly at others.” Baldwin failed to follow the first rule when he carelessly pointed his gun at Hutchins.

“The idea that the person holding the gun and causing it to discharge is not responsible is absurd,” said Halyna’s husband, Matt Hutchins, in an interview with Today. As absurd as it might seem, though, that’s exactly what Baldwin and other anti-gun activists want us to believe.

Baldwin has been heavily critical of the National Rifle Association (NRA) and other pro-Second Amendment groups. In 2018, he joined a swath of other Hollywood elites in a “No Rifle Association Initiative,” which sought to reduce the NRA’s influence. Baldwin got into a Twitter spat with former NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch that same year, tweeting that Loesch “doesn’t care how many dead bodies she has to step over in [her] pursuit” of defending the Second Amendment, adding that the Second Amendment needs to be “rethought.”

more

https://thefederalist.com/2023/01/20...-manslaughter/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women