Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2023, 12:46 AM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Never happen in a zillion years. Why in the world would anyone take either a stance on gas stoves
And yet Senile Biden and the crazy ass leftists in DC are literally exploring banning gas stoves showing once again Democrats HATE America and everyday Americans.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 12:52 AM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
I have a good idea why, for example, Asthma, is 13% higher in children, in households with a gas stoves.
That's not why and you know it.

This is all due to Senile Biden and the crazy ass leftists worshipping at the altar of climate change and their endless deranged war on fossil fuels.

Fuck them
Old 01-11-2023, 01:24 PM   #18
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Only if vented outside! Of course, you only scanned the first two paragraphs, why would you want all the facts when you can just jump to concussions. Just like I said of Berry's post
(See # 3) but today's news, shows he jumped to the wrong conclusion, without all facts. Maybe post something worth wild instead of posting just to say something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
no, why should i? i scanned the first two paragraphs and correctly knew stupid people are stupid. so let's ban just the stupid people from doing anything, not the smart ones. like driving cars, having culinary knives, breeding .. sounds good to me!

btw i do not have a gas stove but i do have one of these .. maybe all the stupid people should too ..

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Winflo-3...=aw.ds#overlay

$166 dollars at homedepot. problem solved. for the smart people ..
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 02:09 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
but today's news, shows he jumped to the wrong conclusion
WRONG !!!

I didn't jump to any conclusion. I reported what was in the news story. Alas today after the political shitstorm this story released, the Senile Biden admin is in retreat trying to walk this back now

And the only person posting incorrect information was you with the misleading data about asthma. If you would have searched, you would see that the largest analysis of any link between gas stoves & childhood asthma (500,000+ children sampled worldwide) found “no evidence of an association between the use of gas as a cooking fuel and either asthma symptoms or asthma diagnosis.”

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24429203/
Old 01-11-2023, 03:16 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Old 01-11-2023, 03:47 PM   #21
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I know they've been saying on the news its NOT likely to happen, but... when the power goes out for days or weeks at a time, you can still use a gas stove to cook.

Had to explain it to my neighbor, during a power outage, who didn't know you can just use a match or lighter when the electric igniter doesnt work.

Not only that, but watch any cooking show. They're not using electric. All the Pro's use gas stoves.
DrivesAllDay is online now   Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 11:16 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Hide and defend your burners from Senile Biden's gestapo

Old 01-12-2023, 12:30 AM   #23
berryberry
Valued Poster

Hey, its not just Senile Biden and the leftist idiots in DC who want to ban your gas stoves. Crazy Ass leftist NY Gov. Hochul quietly sneaks in proposal to ban sale of gas stoves, fuels outrage across New York

Gov. Hochul quietly snuck a proposal to outlaw new gas stoves into the “New York Housing Compact” she unveiled during her State of the State speech Tuesday — urging people to ditch their kitchens’ gas grills and go electric.

The ban would affect old-timers and millennials who are obsessed with cast-iron pans that are tricky to use on electric stoves.

“This is plain stupid,” said a 70-year-old resident of Sea Gate, Brooklyn, who gave his name as Victor K. “We lost electricity before, during Hurricane Sandy The only thing we had to heat up our food was gas. What if that happens again?”

Hochul’s plan would ban gas stoves

https://nypost.com/2023/01/11/hochul...uels-outrage/?
Old 01-12-2023, 03:20 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Pfizer Reportedly Working On Vaccine To Counteract Gas Stove Emissions

NEW YORK, NY — Pfizer scientists are hard at work on a new vaccine that will eliminate the deadly effects of gas stove emissions. If successful, the shot will allow for the use of a gas stove in a well-ventilated environment without masks.

"If you take these shots you will no longer be at risk of breathing in fumes from an easily preventable gas leak. You won't get sick and you won't have to quarantine away from the stove," said Pfizer's Albert Bourla in a statement. "I know we said some of the same things with the COVID shots, but this time we mean it. Really."

The vaccine works by closing the airways of those injected so that they are unable to inhale toxic fumes and become brain-damaged or asthmatic. Results of early animal tests show a 100% efficacy against gas stoves. "Our dead monkeys were very smart right before they died," said Pfizer scientist Josef Mengele, laughing maniacally for some reason. "I think we've collected enough data that we can skip human trials."

Unhinged anti-vaxxers have taken to social media, arguing that death is an unacceptable side effect for a vaccine. Pfizer representatives responded with, "Side effect?"

President Biden has put his support behind Pfizer and has called for Americans to do their patriotic duty and take the experimental vaccine. "Please inject yourself with this magical liquid no one understands," he said.

At publishing time, the government had decided to ban gas stoves anyway.

https://babylonbee.com/news/pfizer-r...tove-emissions
Old 01-12-2023, 07:00 PM   #25
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

cnn hosts slips says she going to get in trouble lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqTY5nQyd4U
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 07:33 PM   #26
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

You guys are missing the point. Charcoal and gas grills and smokers are still A-OK. As are propane griddles.

The Big Weber, Big Charcoal and Big Propane Lobbies remain strong

Any man that tries to shut down Big BBQ does so at his own peril
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 02:56 AM   #27
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

This trend is exactly what I am talking about. That is why I rarely read any thing posted by you guys on the extreme far right. Fox news and all the real extreme right make up lies and the Kool-Aid gang believe them. All of the constant bullshit posts, posted daily are all bullshit.

The funny point of this is the Kool-Aid gang believe them all. Biden is fucked up, but the problem is he is ten times better than what we had. That is the sad part. How sad could it be to elect an 80 year old? Look at the Orange Turd, Case Closed. Did nothing for the working class.

Biden has never said he is taking away gas stoves. That is all the same rhetoric, same as he is going to take your guns away, oh by the way, when is that happening? Its been two years.

Don't forget the web addresses show how they can back it up, LOL
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 10:23 AM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
Biden has never said he is taking away gas stoves.
Did you even bother to read the articles posted in this thread?
Or do you only read extreme far left DNC approved news?

Yes, the Senile Biden admin discussed banning gas stoves. It literally was reported in a number of places. Other crazy ass leftists politicians like the governor of New York and the mayor of NYC are not only discussing it but doing it

Here is your beloved CNN a few days ago saying "A federal agency is considering a ban on gas stoves"

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/09/busin...ncy/index.html

You probably want to consider more reputable news sources than the extreme far left ones you use if you haven't seen this
Old 02-02-2023, 12:19 PM   #29
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Never happen in a zillion years. Why in the world would anyone take either a stance on gas stoves or make it a post as it's absolutely preposterous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
Fox news and all the real extreme right make up lies and the Kool-Aid gang believe them.

Biden has never said he is taking away gas stoves.
OOOF - In case the evidence didn't prove the above statements wrong before, we have this today

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/int...-public-uproar

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women