Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41551
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2022, 09:13 PM   #16
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdBeaver View Post
Hey Waco Kid thanks for the welcome! Maybe Putin invaded Ukraine because they didn't help him re-elect Trump. i can only guess because i can't read his mind. I'm guessing you need to have more SEX to get your mind off this shit we can't control.
LOL! Scratch my back Comrade, I scratch yours!

Most everyone on this thread needs to stop hanging out in the PF and have more sex.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 10:50 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Like I said...Trump and his supporters like you would have conceded Ukraine to Russia long ago.

Thank you valued poster for your conformation

If you do not understand the value of Europe staying in our sphere of influence, explaining Ukraine is a waste of time with you.

For my brevity...you can get someone to read the below link to you and another to explain it to you....then and only then should you get back with me.

https://www.csis.org/analysis/united...xceed-its-cost

once again all you give is an opinion to back up your opinion. in fact, the opinion you offer to bolster your opinion is based on the opinion that Trump, by calling out NATO for being sluggos expecting the US to shoulder the burden somehow "appeased" Putin while Biden's reaffirmation of NATO didn't and talk of allowing Ukraine into NATO didn't anger Putin.

Quote:
Hey Waco Kid thanks for the welcome! Maybe Putin invaded Ukraine because they didn't help him re-elect Trump. i can only guess because i can't read his mind. I'm guessing you need to have more SEX to get your mind off this shit we can't control.

yet another tds sufferer who still believes the Steele dossier and Russian collusion with Trump is fact. Sad.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 09:29 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
actually, trump lobbed a few missiles at putins mercenaries in syria.
Oh wow....could it be that they were attacking American troops?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 09:33 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
once again all you give is an opinion to back up your opinion. in fact, the opinion you offer to bolster your opinion is based on the opinion that Trump, by calling out NATO for being sluggos expecting the US to shoulder the burden somehow "appeased" Putin while Biden's reaffirmation of NATO didn't and talk of allowing Ukraine into NATO didn't anger Putin.

Evidently you could not find someone to explain what the linked article meant.

You opinion vs mine.

With your track record, I'll take mine any day.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 11:43 AM   #20
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Yet many in this forum support, Trump and Putin and the destruction of Ukraine.
I support Donald Trump, f*k Putler. I've been following what has been going on in Ukraine based on statements made by both Ukrainians and Russians, as well on Ukraine info websites. I don't support the destruction of Ukraine but, rather, the disintegration of the Russian Federation. Neither the Russians, nor the Chinese, are our "friends" or "partners". Both are our enemies.

Also notice how, after the Russians invaded Ukraine, the European countries ended up doing what Donald Trump was demonized for demanding that they do. Donald Trump KNEW the chances that Putler would attempt to invade Ukraine. Donald Trump was trying to get the European countries into a position of collective strength against the Russians while also not depending on Russia for energy.

Trump was attempting to get our allies to collectively negate the bargaining chips that he knew the Russians were going to utilize should they invade. Trump was multiple steps ahead, and attempted to set things up to discourage Putler from invading Ukraine.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 11:45 AM   #21
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, read the letter in the original post. That is from a retired Russian general officer. His statement is consistent with that of other statements and observations that I've came across explaining why the Russians did what they did.

Demographics and other challenges don't favor Russia in the long run. It does not help that they have a massively corrupt system that drives people to go elsewhere and that decays their ability to wage war in Ukraine or to effectively do in their own country what western countries could do better, and efficiently.

Collectively, these individuals (both Ukrainian and Russian) are saying that Putin and his allies are trying to not only keep Russia relevant, but trying to restore it to its "former glory". Complicating things, for command-and-control purposes, is the "yes man" mentality of those surrounding Putin (no real choice), and the "every man for himself" mentality of many Russians. To many Russians don't seem to have the "selfless service to country" concept that many in the West have.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:49 AM   #22
herfacechair
Valued Poster

I remember, back in the 1980s, following the Soviet Afghanistan War on the news. The war in Ukraine is a repeat, like déjà vu, same mentality, same attitude, same actions, same mistakes, etc. In this case, with Ukraine, they're dealing with a standing army with supporting auxiliary, utilizing Western doctrine to efficiently and effectively punish them on the battlefield with an inventory that includes western firepower.

So far, the sequence of events, regarding what Russia would do, was accelerated in Ukraine. They're restricted to trying to push further west in the eastern front while setting up for long term defense, with the expectation of a ground assault from the Ukrainians, in other areas of the front. It was not until recently that they assigned a single commander to oversee the entire theater, but through their individual unit actions, it's like they have multiple leaders driving the effort in different directions, the left arm not knowing what the right arm is doing.

I break with many conservatives on this issue for analytical reasons, and not for the reasons that the Democrats cite. Their war in Afghanistan accelerated the point in time that the Soviet Union would disintegrate. Their involvement during World War I contributed to bringing about the revolutions that occurred in Russia in the aftermath. Russian ineptness, incompetence, corruption, etc., is going to come to a head with them, and cause them to pay the price as a result of their misadventures in Ukraine.

When all of this is said and done, the Russians are looking at having major changes occur, whether that is the fall of Putin and his government to be replaced with another group of politicians, the disintegration of the Russian Federation, or something between. Our support for Ukraine allows us to destroy or reduce one of the threats to the U.S. cheaply, efficiently, and without requiring US combat troops to fire rounds at the Russians.
Old 12-01-2022, 12:45 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Maybe Trump can convince TWK and his ilk to join the Russian Army and turn the tide for his Comrade, Putin.

Why isn't Barelycorn gracing us with his expertise on modern day warfare and his brilliant analysis of why we should join with Russia to overthrow Europe.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 01:33 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Maybe Trump can convince TWK and his ilk to join the Russian Army and turn the tide for his Comrade, Putin.

Why isn't Barelycorn gracing us with his expertise on modern day warfare and his brilliant analysis of why we should join with Russia to overthrow Europe.

barleycorn never said any such thing and you know perfectly well he didn't and why he won't be posting for awhile.

i won't be volunteering for any army, Russia's or Ukraine's. neither will you.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:11 AM   #25
EdBeaver
Gaining Momentum

HerFace, You should read the open letter in the original post. It was written by native English speaker and not a Retired Russian General. Unless of course the CIA sent someone over there to be a Russian General. You can fool all of the people some of the time...
EdBeaver is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 12:11 PM   #26
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Evidently you could not find someone to explain what the linked article meant.

You opinion vs mine.

With your track record, I'll take mine any day.
Idk why he is upset you supplied a link to an "opinion."
He has acknowledged that his #1 goto for posting links is made up of opinion pieces (sp). And those are of low factual content, which he makes no bones about.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 05:20 PM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfacechair View Post
I remember, back in the 1980s, following the Soviet Afghanistan War on the news. The war in Ukraine is a repeat, like déjà vu, same mentality, same attitude, same actions, same mistakes, etc. In this case, with Ukraine, they're dealing with a standing army with supporting auxiliary, utilizing Western doctrine to efficiently and effectively punish them on the battlefield with an inventory that includes western firepower.

So far, the sequence of events, regarding what Russia would do, was accelerated in Ukraine. They're restricted to trying to push further west in the eastern front while setting up for long term defense, with the expectation of a ground assault from the Ukrainians, in other areas of the front. It was not until recently that they assigned a single commander to oversee the entire theater, but through their individual unit actions, it's like they have multiple leaders driving the effort in different directions, the left arm not knowing what the right arm is doing.

I break with many conservatives on this issue for analytical reasons, and not for the reasons that the Democrats cite. Their war in Afghanistan accelerated the point in time that the Soviet Union would disintegrate. Their involvement during World War I contributed to bringing about the revolutions that occurred in Russia in the aftermath. Russian ineptness, incompetence, corruption, etc., is going to come to a head with them, and cause them to pay the price as a result of their misadventures in Ukraine.

When all of this is said and done, the Russians are looking at having major changes occur, whether that is the fall of Putin and his government to be replaced with another group of politicians, the disintegration of the Russian Federation, or something between. Our support for Ukraine allows us to destroy or reduce one of the threats to the U.S. cheaply, efficiently, and without requiring US combat troops to fire rounds at the Russians.
I saw a report that Russia appears plan to have another bite of the ukraine apple. they're building 500,000 man army for the 2nd wave inside russia. when they'll launch the 2nd wave is prolly in late winter.

conditions in Ukr is a muddy mess.

it also looks like the russians have started to clean up their air war tactics are standoff firing missiles at a higher altitude and distance where the ukr AA batteries can't reach them.

I don't have a link for this story, if I find it. i'll post it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 12:42 PM   #28
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:

Trump is no Putler ally. Unlike his predecessors, Trump leveraged other assets with the understanding that the United States wielded a strong rod in the economic and political arenas. As I mentioned above, he cattle prodded the European countries to do what they eventually did. Unlike Obama, Trump gave the Ukrainians substantive aid.

The Ukrainians are looking for foreigners to fight in their foreign Legion. Instead of trying to convince people here to become cannon fodder for the Russians, perhaps you could volunteer to serve in Ukraine in some capacity.

Support for Donald Trump is not support for Putler. If anything, the totalitarianism and oligarchy rule carried out in both Russia and China, including the multilayered and multidimensional corruption, is something that the Democratic Party wants to bring the United States closer to.
Old 01-11-2023, 12:53 PM   #29
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
HerFace, You should read the open letter in the original post. It was written by native English speaker and not a Retired Russian General. Unless of course the CIA sent someone over there to be a Russian General. You can fool all of the people some of the time...
The original letter was in both Russian and in Cyrillic script. It was on a non-Western website. I used Google translate to get the English translation. His observations have precedence, and also his personal experiences. The Russians military has consistently been inapt, incompetent, and full of corruption, this has been an issue for apparently a long time.

He apparently was familiar with Russian military performance in Afghanistan, and in Chechnya. By combining what he understood from these conflicts, with what he understood with the Russian military itself, what would happen in the future conflict was a simple matter of projecting out.

They're rushing conscripts, in mass, against Ukrainian positions, they are stepping over the bodies of their dead comrades with each repeated rush. I recommend the YouTube channel "Insights from Ukraine and Russia" to hear from the Russians themselves. You don't have to have military experience to know that their commanders are fools and that many in the military conduct themselves in a way that you do not want to conduct yourself in the combat theater.
Old 01-11-2023, 01:05 PM   #30
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I saw a report that Russia appears plan to have another bite of the ukraine apple. they're building 500,000 man army for the 2nd wave inside russia. when they'll launch the 2nd wave is prolly in late winter.

conditions in Ukr is a muddy mess.

it also looks like the russians have started to clean up their air war tactics are standoff firing missiles at a higher altitude and distance where the ukr AA batteries can't reach them.

I don't have a link for this story, if I find it. i'll post it.

The rumor mill on Russian social media is that they're going to mobilize that number of men this month with the intent to conduct another assault against northern Ukraine later this winter. Other possibilities include reinforcing positions in the Donbass and Luhansk areas.

A good percentage of these conscripts have been under supplied and under trained. Those who do get supplied receive supplies from decades old stockpiles. This includes vehicles. Even though they are promised 21 days of training, or a couple months of training, many of them are being rushed to the front lines with just very few days of training.

Meanwhile, Ukraine is getting advanced weaponry from the west, and the soldiers that they mobilized in the beginning of the war are getting trained by Western nations. As this war drags on, the advantage shifts further towards Ukraine and away from Russia.

Overall, whatever they can muster up to send on a second rush on Ukraine is doomed to disaster. Ukraine will have a better experience, training and equipment compared to the Russians rushing in with little to no experience with many using old Soviet era equipment.

The Russian Air Force using larger distance to fire is something that happened a few months ago, and has gotten worse. This happened in Afghanistan in the 1980s.

Even the Russians are starting to raise an alarm, with one official accusing the West of waging war against Russia with the intent of disintegrating it and reducing Russia to the size it was in the late 15th century. Even they see the writing on the wall, just like with the failure in Afghanistan, their failure in Ukraine is going to leave them in a condition to where the chances that they disintegrate is elevated.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women