Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2022, 11:43 AM   #31
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Your assumptions show ignorance. try to throw anyone who disagrees with your view of the world into one melting pot as right wing extremists.

My opinion in the above post is based on decades of involvement in business and experience with multiple college level experiences. You bring nothing to the table to discuss or debate simply because your opinion is hatred,plain and simple. Not that I give a shit what you think of me, I'm not far right, I'm closer to Center right. But it takes a real idiot not to denounce the horrible way Biden and his crew is destroying this country
So- by your comment- idiots are people who disagree with your OPINION- There are 40% of America who see a different vision for the country than what the extreme right does.

Quote:
havng a college education used to mean something in terms of knowledge. not so much anymore. most kids come out with no nothing degrees that do nothing to further them in life. plus the fact, and this is fact not opinion, colleges are primarily run and have educators that very far left in their thinking, which is terrible, especially in the field of business since (sic) are pushed and taught leftist ideals so naturally they come out with that type of opinion.
Boomer alert! "used to mean something of knowledge but not anymore". I think you're so tied to your belief systems and experiences, that you literally are out of touch with both education for facts, opinions, or norms. Your sense of morality or ethics, are likely different than the next generations and so on, and so on. If you really think that people cannot bring their own life experiences to help formulate opinions, you're being incredibly obtuse to how education and opinions are created. While you may not think that education that values lower- producing in the way of compensation. Take for instance- social workers- where they don't make much money, but are highly regarded for social safety and they are usually both highly knowledgeable and empathetic. Mental issues aside- these are just one example where ppl are treated as 'less than' when comparing compensation vs. education.

Really education offers perspective, broader thinking, and to encourage an open mind to other models of thinking and rationale of actions. There are tons of ethics classes that really outline that difference; To allow people to see through others eyes and when the ability to empathize with others-sometimes it requires for that to occur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Exactly. To think just because someone has a college degree makes them smarter than someone who doesn't just shows how out of touch some libtards are.

Which once again goes to prove that the Democrats count on their voter base being dumb and ill-informed
an education doesn't make you smart; and a lack of one wouldn't make you stupid- but there is a strong reason of relationship where an education makes you a more rounded person / employee and ability to grow. Additionally- a 4 yr or longer degree tells an employer that you have the ability to stick at something - even when it' gets tough. But that assumption of doesn't make you smart is a false contrast in my experience. I'd say I've met many smart people with and w/0 degrees; But those without degrees seemed to be more "married" to their opinions due to not ever been taught to embrace external ideas. Thats the reason most leaders in businesses and more are well educated. People like judges, CEO's, CFO's, CIO's all USUALLY have higher educations. People with any involvement in ethics most certainly do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
This is laughable. Again not using facts and using opinions to try to prove your point. Most college graduates are way more educated and reason and see through the bs the tRumptards are spewing. Capitol insurrection and the over 925 that have been charged so far. All tRumptards that are not smart enough to see through tRumps election lie.

tRumptards are still believing this. This is the voters base that is dumb and ill-informed.
I'd agree that the majority of the insurrectionists are from a non-post secondary education. But I'm sure a few ppl with an education were in the mix too. But those would be the ones that chizzy and Berry are calling stupid in my opinion. LOL
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 11:53 AM   #32
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Your assumptions show ignorance. Noting that I cant find one post by you that doesn't use swear words or derogatory slang shows that also.you try to throw anyone who disagrees with your view of the world into one melting pot as right wing extremists.
My opinion in the above post is based on decades of involvement in business and experience with multiple college level experiences. You bring nothing to the table to discuss or debate simply because your opinion is hatred,plain and simple. Not that I give a shit what you think of me, I'm not far right, I'm closer to Center right. But it takes a real idiot not to denounce the horrible way Biden and his crew is destroying this country
Your opinion, especially your last sentence shows ignorance and hatred to anybody that doesn't think like you. It shows complete close-mindedness. That's not bringing anything to the table to debate or discuss. That's extremism whether you want to call it middle of the road or not. Not sorry, but I seemed to hit a nerve with you.

Biden is not destroying this country. The tRumptards,I call them the maga-maggots try to destroy this country January 6 with the violent insurrection that try to overthrow the peaceful transfer of power because tRump is laying ass piece of shit and people who are dumb and dumber continue to support his election lies.

Then tRumptards want to say anything they can about their political opponents calling Fetterman a racist and twisting the facts to their liking and calling Biden a racist for something that happened 40 years ago when the lord tRump threaten all Jews people with his blatant racism comment less the 40 hours ago. Yet they will stand by and say nothing.

That's exactly what the republican party has done since tRump took office, say nothing and let extremism (the worst of the worst... the dumbest of the dumb) take over the party.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 03:31 PM   #33
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Which of Trumps policies were extreme? Most of what he accomplished/attempted to accomplish were just common sense.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 11:15 PM   #34
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Coming Soon - Dumb and Dumber

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 08:02 AM   #35
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
So- by your comment- idiots are people who disagree with your OPINION- There are 40% of America who see a different vision for the country than what the extreme right does.

Boomer alert! "used to mean something of knowledge but not anymore". I think you're so tied to your belief systems and experiences, that you literally are out of touch with both education for facts, opinions, or norms. Your sense of morality or ethics, are likely different than the next generations and so on, and so on. If you really think that people cannot bring their own life experiences to help formulate opinions, you're being incredibly obtuse to how education and opinions are created. While you may not think that education that values lower- producing in the way of compensation. Take for instance- social workers- where they don't make much money, but are highly regarded for social safety and they are usually both highly knowledgeable and empathetic. Mental issues aside- these are just one example where ppl are treated as 'less than' when comparing compensation vs. education.

Really education offers perspective, broader thinking, and to encourage an open mind to other models of thinking and rationale of actions. There are tons of ethics classes that really outline that difference; To allow people to see through others eyes and when the ability to empathize with others-sometimes it requires for that to occur.

an education doesn't make you smart; and a lack of one wouldn't make you stupid- but there is a strong reason of relationship where an education makes you a more rounded person / employee and ability to grow. Additionally- a 4 yr or longer degree tells an employer that you have the ability to stick at something - even when it' gets tough. But that assumption of doesn't make you smart is a false contrast in my experience. I'd say I've met many smart people with and w/0 degrees; But those without degrees seemed to be more "married" to their opinions due to not ever been taught to embrace external ideas. Thats the reason most leaders in businesses and more are well educated. People like judges, CEO's, CFO's, CIO's all USUALLY have higher educations. People with any involvement in ethics most certainly do.

I'd agree that the majority of the insurrectionists are from a non-post secondary education. But I'm sure a few ppl with an education were in the mix too. But those would be the ones that chizzy and Berry are calling stupid in my opinion. LOL
Oh where to begin....first yes my opinion is based on my life experiences just urs are eye.in regards to education, I stated not so much anymore..... that does not say all college education is garbage but compared to decades ago, the amount of things taught in college settings do little to advance someone other than handing them a piece of paper. This isn't an opinion, it's fact. When was the last time you researched a university's offerings to students? Again this isn't to say a student can't go to college and pick majors and supplements to actually better themselves but they can easily pick those that do nothing to help them.
Colleges for the most part are run by teachers who are very liberal and try to impose those views on the youth. Children and teenagers are very impressionable and they formulate their ideals which are pushed at them.
Teachers should leave theirs views to themselves period. This is not happening in alot of cases.
2. Please show me where I in anyway where I am looking down on lower level jobs held by people? Where do I discredit them in any way?
Our. Whole.education. system sucks compared to ma y other countries period

Now I value most of your posts even though we disagree with alot of them
But when you either throw post out stating I'm an extremist and such or defend the Indefendable by saying, well I don't expect a president to know the cost. Of gasoline.... well, that's beneath ur iq

Oh and pulling the one word "idiot" out of my post, hmm well u say 40% of people disagree? Show me poll where 40" of the people think the country is doing good please. I will be surprised
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 08:11 AM   #36
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
Your opinion, especially your last sentence shows ignorance and hatred to anybody that doesn't think like you. It shows complete close-mindedness. That's not bringing anything to the table to debate or discuss. That's extremism whether you want to call it middle of the road or not. Not sorry, but I seemed to hit a nerve with you.

Biden is not destroying this country. The tRumptards,I call them the maga-maggots try to destroy this country January 6 with the violent insurrection that try to overthrow the peaceful transfer of power because tRump is laying ass piece of shit and people who are dumb and dumber continue to support his election lies.

Then tRumptards want to say anything they can about their political opponents calling Fetterman a racist and twisting the facts to their liking and calling Biden a racist for something that happened 40 years ago when the lord tRump threaten all Jews people with his blatant racism comment less the 40 hours ago. Yet they will stand by and say nothing.

That's exactly what the republican party has done since tRump took office, say nothing and let extremism (the worst of the worst... the dumbest of the dumb) take over the party.
You and ur rants deserve no reply. No substance just hatred to anyone who disagrees. Pull the all democrat lever
In November and be happy bluto
The country is doing great under Biden
1.highest inflation in 40 years
2. 2.3 million illegals coming across the border in less than a year
3. Gas over double when he took office e
4 most importantly 13. Dead soldiers because Joe decides to close the military base before evacuation of Afghanistan and many Americans still trapped

I could go on but it's not worth my time and neither are u
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 09:00 AM   #37
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Oh where to begin....first yes my opinion is based on my life experiences just urs are eye.in regards to education, I stated not so much anymore..... that does not say all college education is garbage but compared to decades ago, the amount of things taught in college settings do little to advance someone other than handing them a piece of paper. This isn't an opinion, it's fact. When was the last time you researched a university's offerings to students? Again this isn't to say a student can't go to college and pick majors and supplements to actually better themselves but they can easily pick those that do nothing to help them.
Colleges for the most part are run by teachers who are very liberal and try to impose those views on the youth. Children and teenagers are very impressionable and they formulate their ideals which are pushed at them.
Teachers should leave theirs views to themselves period. This is not happening in alot of cases.
2. Please show me where I in anyway where I am looking down on lower level jobs held by people? Where do I discredit them in any way?
Our. Whole.education. system sucks compared to ma y other countries period

Now I value most of your posts even though we disagree with alot of them
But when you either throw post out stating I'm an extremist and such or defend the Indefendable by saying, well I don't expect a president to know the cost. Of gasoline.... well, that's beneath ur iq

Chizzy- I respect your opinion also. Sorry if I dinged ya, but my point of education is this; You don't have to like or agree with what someone studies. They may or may not become a great asset to the country , or a burden. But education is NEVER wasted in my opinion. I don't think we do a very good job of educating our secondary school population and I do believe that we need to provide trades training or a 2 yr community college without much if any cost.

Relative to the impressionable youth- sure they are. But that is a good thing, if they are learning how to be empathetic or knowledgeable about their interests. Think how sad it would be if the world was full of "fuck you and everyone who thinks like you" types? As far as liberal teachers- likely that is semi -true, but there is likely alignment that liberals are more interested in caring for a fellow man, and feel education is a path of the same. Not saying conservatives don't, but on a balance beam, I think that characteristic is more on the left.

But to be clear- my point is that education shouldn't only be judged by what a person brings back in the form of income etc; -Hell I double majored and my second major was in a foreign language, cause it came easy to me. Didn't put a dime in my pocket directly, but I'm glad that I took the classes.

Relative to gas costs- I'd say that is more an energy dept, interior dept, or Bureau of Land management. I just don't know that a POTUS would need to know the daily costs; but the fact that Biden insensitively replied that "it's always been high out here" seems to have struck a nerve on the right. And rightly so. Gasoline pricing isn't controlled by an administration- but they are bearing the blunt of the increases. The loss of some supplies, the loss of refining capacity and the policies, don't help along with world tensions. But at the end of the day- I am not sure that gasoline pricing is top of mind for Biden- as he has very little control over it. Kinda like worrying if it's gonna rain tomorrow- since aint a damn thing you can do about it.

as far polls go: I usually go to 538 as a gathering point on polls and Biden's approvals are at 40-48% currently depending on whom you look at- Polls being admittedly biased in some cases. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/
Old 10-19-2022, 10:39 AM   #38
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Quote:
You and ur rants deserve no reply. No substance just hatred to anyone who disagrees. Pull the all democrat lever
4 most importantly 13. Dead soldiers because Joe decides to close the military base before evacuation of Afghanistan and many Americans still trapped

Your one to talk about no substance. Parroting radical right-wing faux and Rupert Murdock talking points because their lies and greed knows no bounds. They pray on the stupid and gullible to stoke fears and misinformation to the dumb and dumber. So pull the red lever to promote fascism, tax breaks for the ultra rich, and corporate greed, then watch them slash social security and Medicare.

Reptarded fools soully blame Biden for inflation, gas prices, illegal immigration, and anything else that the radical greedy right can conjure up.

We came out of a world-wide pandemic which caused supply shortages. Inflation is up worldwide. Gas prices are up worldwide. There is a war between 2 of the biggest countries in europe. But, Corporate profits are up. Record profits for gas companies in the billions. Companies like Chipotle and Starbucks profits are up 26 and 31 percent yet they continue to raise prices.

Again,I can go on and on, but tRumptards and the people that parrot faux news and other right-wing bullshit are incapable of rational thoughts. Keep letting them play you for the fool.
Old 10-19-2022, 10:57 AM   #39
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

Chizzy - you are wasting your time with him.

Reality just doesn’t matter to someone so filled with hate. But this is what the Libtards in DC count on. They count on a dumb and ill informed voter base. One recent example:

Press Sec: "Everyday, Americans are saving $420 million at the pump."

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1582539246325243904

The only way libtard politicians succeed is by:

1. having a dumb and ill informed voter base
2. cheating
Old 10-19-2022, 11:16 AM   #40
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Chizzy - you are wasting your time with him.

Reality just doesn’t matter to someone so filled with hate. But this is what the Libtards in DC count on. They count on a dumb and ill informed voter base. One recent example:

Press Sec: "Everyday, Americans are saving $420 million at the pump."

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1582539246325243904

The only way libtard politicians succeed is by:

1. having a dumb and ill informed voter base
2. cheating
Funny how one can post that reality doesn't matter to somebody filled with hate.

The rest of your post has absolutely nothing to do with anything that was posted above.

Also funny that tRumptards think that the democrats have an I'll informed base when they consistently post propaganda from radical right-wing news sources.

As far as cheating, look at tRump in Georgia, look at the big lie tRump and his foolish followers keep pushing. Look at the reptards trying to undermine election voting by questioning mail-in ballots and making it harder to vote.
Old 10-19-2022, 12:11 PM   #41
eyecu2
Premium Access

what's interesting is how our conservative folks her are boasting about how great Trump time was, and how bad the Biden team is. But the reality of polls show that both presidents are within 1% point of satisfaction at this same time during their administrations.

https://ballotpedia.org/Ballotpedia%...dministrations

toggling between 40-42% in most places at this time.
Old 10-19-2022, 01:00 PM   #42
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
what's interesting is how our conservative folks her are boasting about how great Trump time was, and how bad the Biden team is. But the reality of polls show that both presidents are within 1% point of satisfaction at this same time during their administrations.

https://ballotpedia.org/Ballotpedia%...dministrations

toggling between 40-42% in most places at this time.

You really can't be serious. You do realize that libtards were rioting on the day of Trump's inauguration.

Come on - compare a few policies and tell me who the country was better off under, Trump or Senile Biden

Inflation - well controlled under Trump, record highs under Senile Biden

Immigration - Under Trump, the border was not wide open and was getting better all the time with the wall being built, remain in Mexico, etc. Under Senile Biden there basically is no border as wave after wave of illegals invade our country

Oil and Gas - plentiful and cheap under Trump, expensive (double the price or more at times) under Senile Biden

Foreign Wars - NO new wars under Trump, a clusterfuck withdrawal from Afghanistan and a new war in Ukraine under Senile Biden

I could go on but anyone with any semblance of a brain knows the country was better off under Trump. But again, the libtards count on their voters to be dumb and ill-informed
Old 10-20-2022, 02:48 PM   #43
berryberry
Valued Poster

Well DUMB (Senile Biden) came to town to meet with DUMBER (Brain Damaged Racist Fetterman) and DUMB didn't even let DUMBER talk publicly

WOW

BTW - Racist Fetterman is not looking too good these days although surprisingly he ditched his dirty hoody

Old 10-21-2022, 12:22 AM   #44
berryberry
Valued Poster

Kind of weird that Racist Fetterman is missing in this picture. Did he get locked in the galley with the rest of the vegetables? Or was his damaged brain so overworked he had to take a nap?

Old 10-21-2022, 06:41 AM   #45
harleyrocks
Premium Access

My guess is senile Biden wanted to smell her hair when the cameras stopped rolling .

He's got that nasty look in his eyes .
harleyrocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women